Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
Results 91 to 101 of 101
  1. #91
    Gourav2122's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
    Posts
    12,531
    Reputation
    212
    Thanks
    2,026
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by jetamay View Post
    Yes, well...No one likes you.
    every one still thinks you are a pussy by flaming people won't do you anything i am sorry to say

  2. #92
    ace76543's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    next to iverson
    Posts
    5,661
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    303
    Quote Originally Posted by Gourav2122 View Post
    every one still thinks you are a pussy by flaming people won't do you anything i am sorry to say
    you're a 10 year old faggot who is obsessed with cartoons, so you can't talk

  3. #93
    Gourav2122's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
    Posts
    12,531
    Reputation
    212
    Thanks
    2,026
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by ace76543 View Post
    you're a 10 year old faggot who is obsessed with cartoons, so you can't talk
    sadly, VERY sadly i do agree with that... but hey guess i am into that kind of stuff i like anime chicks cuz i am into that stuff.... and i ant hurting nobody

  4. #94
    Raster Burn's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    california
    Posts
    774
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    103
    Quote Originally Posted by Gourav2122 View Post
    sadly, VERY sadly i do agree with that... but hey guess i am into that kind of stuff i like anime chicks cuz i am into that stuff.... and i ant hurting nobody
    *imitates counselor*

    youre only hurting yourself.... XD

    how can we resolve the situation?


    ooooo oooo pick me pick me


    shoot all the counselors and rape ace =D

  5. #95
    NetNavi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Gourav's. He said he was going to make me a cake. oh, he's back..NAKED! WTF r u doi-
    Posts
    3,788
    Reputation
    8
    Thanks
    204
    Quote Originally Posted by Raster Burn View Post
    *imitates counselor*

    youre only hurting yourself.... XD

    how can we resolve the situation?


    ooooo oooo pick me pick me


    shoot all the counselors and rape ace =D
    ................................................Yo u're a faggot

  6. #96
    ace76543's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    next to iverson
    Posts
    5,661
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    303
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom View Post
    ................................................Yo u're a faggot
    second that

  7. #97
    radnomguywfq3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    J:\E\T\A\M\A\Y.exe
    Posts
    8,858
    Reputation
    381
    Thanks
    1,813
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by Gourav2122 View Post
    every one still thinks you are a pussy by flaming people won't do you anything i am sorry to say
    When the fuck was I the biggest target on this forum. Fuck. Leave me the fuck a lone and get me out of the cocksucker group. Why does everyone hate me. I'm not doing anything wrong anymore.



    There are two types of tragedies in life. One is not getting what you want, the other is getting it.

    If you wake up at a different time in a different place, could you wake up as a different person?


  8. #98
    Hyperion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    8,287
    Reputation
    76
    Thanks
    1,245
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by jetamay View Post
    When the fuck was I the biggest target on this forum. Fuck. Leave me the fuck a lone and get me out of the cocksucker group. Why does everyone hate me. I'm not doing anything wrong anymore.
    I think it's because you complain a lot about your life, although you're not doing that very often now.

  9. #99
    radnomguywfq3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    J:\E\T\A\M\A\Y.exe
    Posts
    8,858
    Reputation
    381
    Thanks
    1,813
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by TehNoob View Post
    I think it's because you complain a lot about your life, although you're not doing that very often now.
    I know, I stopped doing that a vary long time ago.



    There are two types of tragedies in life. One is not getting what you want, the other is getting it.

    If you wake up at a different time in a different place, could you wake up as a different person?


  10. #100
    ace76543's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    next to iverson
    Posts
    5,661
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    303
    mpgh does not fogive easily. you'll prolly have to do something really awesome to get out of the cocksucker group

  11. #101
    Gourav2122's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
    Posts
    12,531
    Reputation
    212
    Thanks
    2,026
    My Mood
    Dead
    make a i love MPGH and i suck cock vid like mike did

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Gourav2122 For This Useful Post:

    Raster Burn (12-29-2007)

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Similar Threads

  1. What The Fuck Does NOP Mean
    By radnomguywfq3 in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-27-2008, 10:08 AM
  2. What the hell dude
    By dachoob33 in forum Entertainment
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-03-2008, 09:50 PM
  3. What the hell
    By NetNavi in forum General
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-22-2008, 09:38 PM
  4. What The Hell?
    By Ichigo! in forum General
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 11-15-2007, 07:20 PM
  5. What - The - FUCK?!
    By OutZida in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-22-2006, 04:58 AM