Thread: What Happened?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 37
  1. #16
    ChimiBang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    South California
    Posts
    5,960
    Reputation
    181
    Thanks
    451
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    Fail troll from someone with 4% activity?
    Wow, you're a dumbass..
    Learn2quote


    Multi

  2. #17
    Son's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    So-Cal
    Posts
    6,655
    Reputation
    412
    Thanks
    607
    My Mood
    Dead
    ban reason.

  3. #18
    Threadstarter
    Unverified User
    Black Market's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Hax
    Posts
    20
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Son View Post
    ban reason.
    I did nothing believe me, browse all my post, there are like 53 or something on my banned account.

    I want to get my account back

  4. #19
    Son's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    So-Cal
    Posts
    6,655
    Reputation
    412
    Thanks
    607
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Market View Post
    I did nothing believe me, browse all my post, there are like 53 or something on my banned account.

    I want to get my account back
    What was your ban reason? Log onto account and look at your ban reason.

  5. #20
    Expert at leaving women disappointed physically and emotionally.
    Premium Seller
    Premium Member
    Minionforce
    Wyo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Tijuana
    Posts
    23,293
    Reputation
    3511
    Thanks
    3,641
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Fuck off.

    Take your Ban Like a Man.

    Stop crying if you're banned you did some fucking shit, for the Mod ban you.
     
    I smoke dix daily.
    I am Dix, and Arun is my master.
    I'M #1 NIGXMAS SCAMMER

  6. #21
    Threadstarter
    Unverified User
    Black Market's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Hax
    Posts
    20
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Son View Post
    What was your ban reason? Log onto account and look at your ban reason.
    Ban reason:

    You have been banned for the following reason:
    go die slowly, worthless sack of shit, suck ur mom's hairy dick

    Date the ban will be lifted: Never
    Sounds rage to me...

  7. #22
    Son's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    So-Cal
    Posts
    6,655
    Reputation
    412
    Thanks
    607
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Market View Post
    Ban reason:



    Sounds rage to me...
    What did you say to Krazy to piss him off?

  8. #23
    ChimiBang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    South California
    Posts
    5,960
    Reputation
    181
    Thanks
    451
    My Mood
    Mellow
    lol u got raged banned XD


    Multi

  9. #24
    Threadstarter
    Unverified User
    Black Market's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Hax
    Posts
    20
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Son View Post
    What did you say to Krazy to piss him off?
    I dunno

  10. #25
    Son's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    So-Cal
    Posts
    6,655
    Reputation
    412
    Thanks
    607
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Market View Post
    I dunno
    You poor guy

    Make a new account... You only had 57 posts.

  11. #26
    Threadstarter
    Unverified User
    Black Market's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Hax
    Posts
    20
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Son View Post
    You poor guy

    Make a new account... You only had 57 posts.
    I know but I want my account back, is from september 09 and is an special date for me

  12. #27
    ChimiBang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    South California
    Posts
    5,960
    Reputation
    181
    Thanks
    451
    My Mood
    Mellow
    lool he prob got banned for trolling -.-

    This doesnt work for you because to talk too much crapp instead of hooking the HACK. This works perfectly for everybody but you NOOB...

    What really make you think that I have to pay attention to whatever bullshit you say MORON???

    Go away kid, take your gummy bear, take your bottle, drink your milk and get some sleep...


    Multi

  13. #28
    Son's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    So-Cal
    Posts
    6,655
    Reputation
    412
    Thanks
    607
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by ChimiWow View Post
    lool he prob got banned for trolling -.-

    This doesnt work for you because to talk too much crapp instead of hooking the HACK. This works perfectly for everybody but you NOOB...

    What really make you think that I have to pay attention to whatever bullshit you say MORON???

    Go away kid, take your gummy bear, take your bottle, drink your milk and get some sleep...
    ahaha did he post that? If so that why he got banned I bet.

  14. #29
    ChimiBang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    South California
    Posts
    5,960
    Reputation
    181
    Thanks
    451
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by Son View Post
    ahaha did he post that? If so that why he got banned I bet.
    yep practically all his posts are talking shit to people -_-


    Multi

  15. #30
    Son's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    So-Cal
    Posts
    6,655
    Reputation
    412
    Thanks
    607
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by ChimiWow View Post
    yep practically all his posts are talking shit to people -_-


    He can stay banned then. I hate trolls.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. What happened to no google ads?
    By i eat trees in forum General
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 06-23-2011, 10:11 AM
  2. What Happened?
    By Synns in forum General
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 07-27-2007, 03:15 AM
  3. What happens if your drunk at police station
    By System79 in forum General
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-29-2006, 07:10 AM
  4. What happens in Canada
    By arunforce in forum General
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-16-2006, 11:24 AM
  5. Whats happening in Gaza
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-02-2006, 08:04 PM