Voters
44. This poll is closed
  • Mina

38 86.36%
  • -ParagonRex-

6 13.64%
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Thanks
    I think paragon could have won if he had a better camera... and if he was a girl. You all know you would have voted for the girl even if Mina sucked.

Thanks
    Mina or gtfo.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    minaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    niggers i win i dougie live on invitey.com

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    I vote for me

trlolololololol

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    OK I voted for mina. But her face at the beggining somehow gave me a instinct that she a some point in her life did drugs.

Im awsome and i fuck dolphins. Shwag Shwag Shwagg
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Im voting for mina.
    Hmmm shes wearing sweatpants, but she seems like she has an ass.
    /yea
    She did better than wats his name.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH AHAHAHAHA, ill take the ban if its given, it was worth it.

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHH AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHHAHAAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAH AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HHAHAAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH AHAAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAHHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH AAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAHHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAA HAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHA HHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHH AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHHAHAAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHA

Shit I missed alot when I was gone.

Minas flailing arms had my on the ground, jesus. Fuck the other guy, not sure what he was doing.
    Last edited by Obama; 10-13-2010 at 03:59 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHH AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHHAHAAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAH AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HHAHAAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH AHAAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAHHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH AAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAHHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAA HAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHA HHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHH AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHHAHAAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHA

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    LOL @ nutshot for paragon. totally a bad camera angle

i vote mina,

Thanks
    Mina was shacking it i'm sure 80% of the people that have viewed her video gotten a boner or turned on even the slightest bit.

Paragon got a really bad angle -__-

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Bump
    you baddie

/closed

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456