Thread: tattoo ideas

Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1. #1
    Byrd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Carnival
    Posts
    983
    Reputation
    0
    Thanks
    47
    My Mood
    Angelic

    tattoo ideas

    anyone?
    i wanna get something wicked(evil/dark)

  2. #2
    /b/oss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,652
    Reputation
    795
    Thanks
    3,546


  3. #3
    Byrd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Carnival
    Posts
    983
    Reputation
    0
    Thanks
    47
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by m_t_h View Post

    ooooooo
    i love both of those

    how much did the first one cost(if you know?¿)

  4. #4
    Ghost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Under your bed, watching you sleep.
    Posts
    24,674
    Reputation
    3481
    Thanks
    3,602
    Ghost's Bitch



    My games;

    x

  5. #5
    /b/oss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,652
    Reputation
    795
    Thanks
    3,546
    Quote Originally Posted by Byrd View Post
    ooooooo
    i love both of those

    how much did the first one cost(if you know?¿)
    600$?

    second 1 is better

  6. #6
    Byrd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Carnival
    Posts
    983
    Reputation
    0
    Thanks
    47
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
    Ghost's Bitch
    i ain't noone's bitch homie

    Quote Originally Posted by m_t_h View Post


    600$?

    second 1 is better
    i know
    but i already have a chest tat

  7. #7
    HazedUp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Good Ole' Alabama
    Posts
    3,521
    Reputation
    93
    Thanks
    200
    My Mood
    Tired
    I was going to get a marijuana plant with demon eyes with an arrow going through.

    EDIT: The first tattoo is with special ink that glows under a black light, But seeing as it's most likely the whole forearm or so, I would say around $450 to $600 Matters who does it....The second would be pretty pricey also... with good detail, You would be paying around $800 for that tatoo.

  8. #8
    ░░Meek░░'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    28
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    Get a tattoo of a penis.

  9. #9
    Byrd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Carnival
    Posts
    983
    Reputation
    0
    Thanks
    47
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by HazedUp View Post
    I was going to get a marijuana plant with demon eyes with an arrow going through.

    EDIT: The first tattoo is with special ink that glows under a black light, But seeing as it's most likely the whole forearm or so, I would say around $450 to $600 Matters who does it....The second would be pretty pricey also... with good detail, You would be paying around $800 for that tatoo.
    nice!
    should post a pic of the potleaf one
    but moneys not an issue so much as buyin the ink
    i know a tattoist who's gonna do one or 2 for free
    as long as their not hella 3000 dollar tats

  10. #10
    HazedUp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Good Ole' Alabama
    Posts
    3,521
    Reputation
    93
    Thanks
    200
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Byrd View Post
    nice!
    should post a pic of the potleaf one
    but moneys not an issue so much as buyin the ink
    i know a tattoist who's gonna do one or 2 for free
    as long as their not hella 3000 dollar tats
    I have my own personally tattoo gun, so i don't really pay for anything but ink, I have most colors, but it's hard to get a hold of the black light ink....And if you do find it...it won't be cheap.

  11. #11
    Byrd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Carnival
    Posts
    983
    Reputation
    0
    Thanks
    47
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by HazedUp View Post
    I have my own personally tattoo gun, so i don't really pay for anything but ink, I have most colors, but it's hard to get a hold of the black light ink....And if you do find it...it won't be cheap.
    45 bucks per bottle where i usually go

  12. #12
    HazedUp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Good Ole' Alabama
    Posts
    3,521
    Reputation
    93
    Thanks
    200
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Byrd View Post
    45 bucks per bottle where i usually go
    Only place i can buy it is online, Alabama doesn't have that ink in, And if they do then i haven't seen it.

  13. #13
    Byrd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Carnival
    Posts
    983
    Reputation
    0
    Thanks
    47
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by HazedUp View Post
    Only place i can buy it is online, Alabama doesn't have that ink in, And if they do then i haven't seen it.
    i have a TATTOO . inc across town from my house

  14. #14
    HazedUp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Good Ole' Alabama
    Posts
    3,521
    Reputation
    93
    Thanks
    200
    My Mood
    Tired
    I have tattoo guns at my house

  15. #15
    Byrd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Carnival
    Posts
    983
    Reputation
    0
    Thanks
    47
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by HazedUp View Post
    I have tattoo guns at my house
    you have to have a liscense to even touch a tattoo gun in oklahoma
    cuz it was illegal here for the longest time
    so the laws are extremely strict

    i'd have one too but im not lookin foreward to a 15 year stay in the big house

Similar Threads

  1. Tattoo idea
    By BigBangBaby in forum General
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 08-22-2011, 11:40 PM
  2. New tattoo ideas.
    By HazedUp in forum General
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 04-30-2010, 12:32 AM
  3. Google Having To Copy Ideas?
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-20-2008, 10:05 AM
  4. There.com Any Hack Ideas?
    By supatanka in forum Hack Requests
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-05-2007, 06:05 PM
  5. Kwarrock an idea...
    By Onesock in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-15-2006, 06:34 AM