Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    Question_Ask's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    61
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Amused

    sorry But i half to show its to funny

    im sorry for posting this in the wrong section but i wanted to share this with many people because i think everyone would need a good laugh at this time so plzz understand im truley sorry for posting this in the wrong section but have a look its funny watch the video all the way out to have a good laugh

    [YOUTUBE]bost4puimVE[/YOUTUBE]

  2. #2
    Tiresome's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,922
    Reputation
    47
    Thanks
    116
    My Mood
    Pensive
    You're spamming the shit out of general.

    It's even worse when you spam with threads instead of posts.

  3. #3
    Question_Ask's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    61
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiresome View Post
    You're spamming the shit out of general.

    It's even worse when you spam with threads instead of posts.
    im sorry how do i request it to be closed

  4. #4
    -Madara_Uchihă-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    6,506
    Reputation
    688
    Thanks
    1,136
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    holy shit, get dat Fuckin Hyena out da Fuckin vid

  5. #5
    Question_Ask's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    61
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by GaMBiiT View Post
    holy shit, get dat Fuckin Hyena out da Fuckin vid
    did you watch the whole thing??

  6. #6
    Toshie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In a dark place
    Posts
    6,286
    Reputation
    48
    Thanks
    391
    wrong section and stop spamming general

  7. #7
    IDεαl™'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    17
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Question_Ask View Post
    im sorry for posting this in the wrong section but i wanted to share this with many people because i think everyone would need a good laugh at this time so plzz understand im truley sorry for posting this in the wrong section but have a look its funny watch the video all the way out to have a good laugh

    [YOUTUBE]bost4puimVE[/YOUTUBE]
    Stop posting dumb videos post it here Click

  8. #8
    Question_Ask's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    61
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Toshie View Post
    wrong section and stop spamming general
    yes sir how do i request to close my threads

Similar Threads

  1. sorry but i am dieing to know!
    By blackmage312 in forum WarRock Discussions
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 09-17-2009, 09:32 PM
  2. Sorry but the problem back
    By daniliard in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-28-2009, 03:27 AM
  3. sorry but ima noob!
    By lablack in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 04-06-2009, 07:53 PM
  4. Sorry but wat is this?
    By marquim in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-20-2008, 03:49 PM
  5. Sorry but wat is this?
    By marquim in forum General
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-18-2008, 12:55 AM