Thread: Sales tax

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 60
  1. #31
    BassSR's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,824
    Reputation
    570
    Thanks
    330
    Quote Originally Posted by CaT- View Post


    Sorry I can't hear you over your immense taxes /
    immense taxes?


    look at the american population

    look at the canadian

    if we didn't have taxes we'd be broke.

    america has 52 states and canada only has 13 provinces and territories, and most of canada is unlivable due to being too cold..

    plus since canada is the worlds 2nd biggest country and only has about 35million people living in canada.

  2. #32
    fabz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    N.Y.C
    Posts
    5,475
    Reputation
    108
    Thanks
    515
    https://teachers.henrico.k12.va.us/ma.../2_1Notes2.pdf

    learn some basic math I learned in 7th grade.

  3. #33
    BassSR's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,824
    Reputation
    570
    Thanks
    330
    no

  4. #34
    fabz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    N.Y.C
    Posts
    5,475
    Reputation
    108
    Thanks
    515
    Quote Originally Posted by Hemp View Post
    no
    And btw you fail.

    The USA has 50 states.

    And good luck getting a job.

    You are now part of MPGH's dumbest people.

    You are behind, King, Jeta, and Moe.

  5. #35
    CaT-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    7,335
    Reputation
    311
    Thanks
    488
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Hemp View Post
    immense taxes?


    look at the american population

    look at the canadian

    if we didn't have taxes we'd be broke.

    america has 52 states and canada only has 13 provinces and territories, and most of canada is unlivable due to being too cold..

    plus since canada is the worlds 2nd biggest country and only has about 35million people living in canada.
    Unlike Canada where most of it is unlivable, the USA is livable, even the north parts of Alaska, just shows that Canadians are pussies /


    ex-
    ex-x2
    ex-

  6. #36
    BassSR's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,824
    Reputation
    570
    Thanks
    330
    Quote Originally Posted by CaT- View Post


    Unlike Canada where most of it is unlivable, the USA is livable, even the north parts of Alaska, just shows that Canadians are pussies /

    again.


    look at population difference.


    all you do is troll my threads with negative comments.

    if canadians are pussies then americans must be inbred obese rednecks?

    must be?!?!

  7. #37
    Corndog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Salem, NH
    Posts
    10,139
    Reputation
    526
    Thanks
    2,906
    $8.55 Total

  8. #38
    BassSR's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,824
    Reputation
    570
    Thanks
    330
    thanks connor. im going to eb games now so if its around what you said it was then ima be happy.

  9. #39
    CaT-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    7,335
    Reputation
    311
    Thanks
    488
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Hemp View Post
    again.


    look at population difference.


    all you do is troll my threads with negative comments.

    if canadians are pussies then americans must be inbred obese rednecks?

    must be?!?!
    You fail to realize that what I'm doing is not trolling as I use logic and reasoning. Yes we must all be inbred obese rednecks and were all white correct? See where you fail with your insults, there's not logic or reasoning behind it. Everybody knows rednecks are only prominent in the south where Dave and Arun live, so if you want to call them obese inbred rednecks then power to you. See I would never say that about Canada, and you know why? because I know that Canada is diverse, and along with rednecks being prominent in the south, Asians are prominent on the west in Canada and French Canadians in the east. Another thing that you must realize that the USA isn't in just one spot, you forgot about Alaska and Hawaii. If proving you wrong is what you describe as "Negative comments" then that's just sad.


    ex-
    ex-x2
    ex-

  10. #40
    Corndog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Salem, NH
    Posts
    10,139
    Reputation
    526
    Thanks
    2,906
    (Price * Percent) + Price = Total

    (7.99 * .07) + 7.99 = 8.55

  11. #41
    BassSR's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,824
    Reputation
    570
    Thanks
    330
    theres more than one tax /

    all the americans who view this thread don't understand anything


    Quote Originally Posted by CaT- View Post


    You fail to realize that what I'm doing is not trolling as I use logic and reasoning. Yes we must all be inbred obese rednecks and were all white correct? See where you fail with your insults, there's not logic or reasoning behind it. Everybody knows rednecks are only prominent in the south where Dave and Arun live, so if you want to call them obese inbred rednecks then power to you. See I would never say that about Canada, and you know why? because I know that Canada is diverse, and along with rednecks being prominent in the south, Asians are prominent on the west in Canada and French Canadians in the east. Another thing that you must realize that the USA isn't in just one spot, you forgot about Alaska and Hawaii. If proving you wrong is what you describe as "Negative comments" then that's just sad.
    2L2R.

    don't really care.

    all you do is give negative comments.

    you said canaidans must be pussies.
    then i said americans must be inbred obese rednecks.

    you can't take what you dish then you bitch about it.

  12. #42
    Corndog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Salem, NH
    Posts
    10,139
    Reputation
    526
    Thanks
    2,906
    There’s more than one sales tax?

    I don’t even have 1 sales tax and you have three?
    WTF?

    How hard is it to walk into the store with 20 bucks and just get change if it’s less than that.

  13. #43
    BassSR's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,824
    Reputation
    570
    Thanks
    330
    yeah its fucked.

    not that expensive though.

    i just can't find the sales tax on any government website that i looked at so i asked the community.

  14. #44
    ForrestGump's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    1,556
    Reputation
    22
    Thanks
    82
    My Mood
    Cool
    isn't it 10% tax?

  15. #45
    CaT-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    7,335
    Reputation
    311
    Thanks
    488
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Hemp View Post
    theres more than one tax /

    all the americans who view this thread don't understand anything




    2L2R.

    don't really care.

    all you do is give negative comments.

    you said canaidans must be pussies.
    then i said americans must be inbred obese rednecks.

    you can't take what you dish then you bitch about it.
    If proving you wrong is bitching then you are more stubborn then you seem yourself to be. See you have no logic or reasoning, that's where you fail since you can't seem to argue without saying at least one vulgar word, When you argue using vulgarities it just makes you seem desperate to win, when you think that you are indeed "winning".


    ex-
    ex-x2
    ex-

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Accounts 4 sale
    By Mikeck901323 in forum Trade Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-17-2008, 01:51 PM
  2. I got 2 pures for sale.
    By smartie in forum Trade Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-29-2007, 02:39 AM
  3. WDF? mpgh is for sale?
    By m164life in forum General
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 12-26-2006, 02:43 PM
  4. For Sale Vintage motor cycle! Barly used
    By SATANICAT in forum General
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-21-2006, 09:37 PM