Thread: Did you know?

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 86
  1. #16
    Juan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4,034
    Reputation
    242
    Thanks
    507
    its people like that that convince the government to not legalize pot.
    MindTek Exists As A Harm Reduction Nigga And Does Not Condemn Or Condone.

    Rap & Hip Hop section.

  2. #17
    fabz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    N.Y.C
    Posts
    5,475
    Reputation
    108
    Thanks
    515
    Quote Originally Posted by MindTek View Post
    its people like that that convince the government to not legalize pot.
    /agreed, fucking Canadians.

  3. #18
    BassSR's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,824
    Reputation
    570
    Thanks
    330
    yeah, people like me, who are canadian. don't know how many states their are in america.


    like i give 2 shits?

    look how many college students in America that can't point out canada on a map


    and fabz

    why are you trolling me?

    only reason why you made this thread is for attention.

  4. #19
    fabz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    N.Y.C
    Posts
    5,475
    Reputation
    108
    Thanks
    515
    Quote Originally Posted by Hemp View Post
    yeah, people like me, who are canadian. don't know how many states their are in america.


    like i give 2 shits?

    look how many college students in America that can't point out canada on a map


    and fabz

    why are you trolling me?

    only reason why you made this thread is for attention.
    Show me how many college students don't know where canada is located on the map.

    Go do it.

  5. #20
    BassSR's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,824
    Reputation
    570
    Thanks
    330
    Quote Originally Posted by fabz View Post
    trolltrolltrolltrolltrolltroll i lobe trolling troll troll troll troll troll troll i lobe making fun of people trolltrolltrolltrolltroll

    google is your friend


    since i get people to do stuff for me, you can look for it? /

    since i'm so stupid?

  6. #21
    fabz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    N.Y.C
    Posts
    5,475
    Reputation
    108
    Thanks
    515
    Quote Originally Posted by Hemp View Post
    google is your friend


    since i get people to do stuff for me, you can look for it? /

    since i'm so stupid?

    Yeah, fail.

    All of those don't have anything to do with your statement.

  7. #22
    BassSR's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,824
    Reputation
    570
    Thanks
    330
    Quote Originally Posted by fabz View Post



    Yeah, fail.

    All of those don't have anything to do with your statement.

    you said go find proof


    hidden link is google result for americans can't find canada on a map.


    so nice troll

  8. #23
    jennajones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Ghosts PillowCase.
    Posts
    1,262
    Reputation
    222
    Thanks
    79

    Cool

    Quote Originally Posted by Hemp View Post
    yeah, people like me, who are canadian. don't know how many states their are in america.


    like i give 2 shits?

    look how many college students in America that can't point out canada on a map


    and fabz

    why are you trolling me?

    only reason why you made this thread is for attention.

    The Two shits you don't give,
    are like the 2 more states we apparently have :3
    GTFO




  9. #24
    BassSR's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,824
    Reputation
    570
    Thanks
    330
    /


    america isn't the most important thing in the world.

    stop treating it like it is.

  10. #25
    fabz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    N.Y.C
    Posts
    5,475
    Reputation
    108
    Thanks
    515
    Quote Originally Posted by Hemp View Post
    /


    america isn't the most important thing in the world.

    stop treating it like it is.
    America is more important than Canada.

  11. #26
    BassSR's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,824
    Reputation
    570
    Thanks
    330
    americans are ignorant why would i care about that /


    if america is so important why are they trillions of dollars in debt /

  12. #27
    CaT-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    7,335
    Reputation
    311
    Thanks
    488
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Hemp View Post
    americans are ignorant why would i care about that /


    if america is so important why are they trillions of dollars in debt /
    Canada GDP: $1.281 trillion

    USA GDP: $14.256 trillion

    We could easily get rid of it, but we'd rather sell it


    ex-
    ex-x2
    ex-

  13. #28
    BassSR's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,824
    Reputation
    570
    Thanks
    330
    Quote Originally Posted by CaT- View Post


    Canada GDP: $1.281 trillion

    USA GDP: $14.256 trillion

    We could easily get rid of it, but we'd rather sell it

    again,

    look at the population difference.


    all you do is pull out well known facts and try to put them as your argument

    then fail and bitch about how my logic made no sense.

    american population 307,006,550M (2009)
    canadian population 33,311,400M (2008)

    see why america has more money?

    well over 270 million people then canada.

  14. #29
    T0rr3nT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    509
    Reputation
    5
    Thanks
    39
    My Mood
    Daring
    Well seen Hemp :\

  15. #30
    CaT-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    7,335
    Reputation
    311
    Thanks
    488
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Hemp View Post
    again,

    look at the population difference.


    all you do is pull out well known facts and try to put them as your argument

    then fail and bitch about how my logic made no sense.

    american population 307,006,550M (2009)
    canadian population 33,311,400M (2008)

    see why america has more money?

    well over 270 million people then canada.
    Times your GDP by 10x, and we'll still have more money than you. You fail to realize that we make more money than you even if you had the same population, even by multiplying the canadian population by 10, giving you ~330M, you'd have around 23Million people more than us and then still only make 12.8 Trillion.


    ex-
    ex-x2
    ex-

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Info] did you know...
    By atkinson2k9 in forum CrossFire Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 10-14-2009, 01:40 PM
  2. Did you know???
    By FORCE™ in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 07-28-2009, 05:38 PM
  3. did you know
    By Iwin in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-01-2009, 10:27 AM
  4. Did you know...
    By diamondo25 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-26-2008, 12:10 AM
  5. Did you know
    By EleMentX in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 01-11-2007, 07:17 PM