Thread: Did you know?

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 86
  1. #46
    BassSR's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,824
    Reputation
    570
    Thanks
    330
    Quote Originally Posted by CaT- View Post


    You apperantly didn't see the part where you guys pay more taxes than we do.
    You apparently didn't see the part where your logic just failed and now you look stupid.

  2. #47
    CRUSTY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ._.
    Posts
    8,016
    Reputation
    161
    Thanks
    497
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Hemp View Post
    You apparently didn't see the part where your logic just failed and now you look stupid.
    Says the guy that thought we had 50 states

  3. #48
    BassSR's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,824
    Reputation
    570
    Thanks
    330
    i said 52.

    /

    i don't know where your getting at.

  4. #49
    CaT-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    7,335
    Reputation
    311
    Thanks
    488
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Hemp View Post
    You apparently didn't see the part where your logic just failed and now you look stupid.
    Logic doesn't involve spelling, therefore you have failed in trying to insult me.


    ex-
    ex-x2
    ex-

  5. #50
    krissvectorz's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Powerplant
    Posts
    1,072
    Reputation
    3
    Thanks
    36
    My Mood
    Busy
    Guys! Relax! There is no dominant country.
    Back to Maple Story. Level 138 Night Lord in Scania.

  6. #51
    BassSR's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,824
    Reputation
    570
    Thanks
    330
    Quote Originally Posted by CaT- View Post


    Logic doesn't involve spelling, therefore you have failed in trying to insult me.
    ah yes, everybody fails but you... am i correct?

  7. #52
    CRUSTY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ._.
    Posts
    8,016
    Reputation
    161
    Thanks
    497
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Hemp View Post
    i said 52.

    /

    i don't know where your getting at.
    fail typing, idk either

  8. #53
    BassSR's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,824
    Reputation
    570
    Thanks
    330
    Quote Originally Posted by CRUSTY View Post


    fail typing, idk either
    /


    /

  9. #54
    CaT-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    7,335
    Reputation
    311
    Thanks
    488
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Hemp View Post
    ah yes, everybody fails but you... am i correct?
    Please tell where I have said that, and I would be quite intrigued. Everybody has their own faults, some show them more idiotically than others.


    ex-
    ex-x2
    ex-

  10. #55
    CRUSTY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ._.
    Posts
    8,016
    Reputation
    161
    Thanks
    497
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Hemp View Post
    ah yes, everybody fails but you... am i correct?
    This is correct.

  11. #56
    BassSR's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,824
    Reputation
    570
    Thanks
    330
    Quote Originally Posted by CaT- View Post

    bitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitch i love to troll and bitchbitchbitchbitch i iz riet and eahvrebohdey is wrung!!!!111!!!1one
    every rebuttal i have

    you say my logic or something about me has failed.

    that's all you do.

    go look at your previous posts in this thread.

    and keep on saying bullshit, doesn't make you look smart makes you look like a raging gnome


  12. The Following User Says Thank You to BassSR For This Useful Post:

    CRUSTY (09-10-2010)

  13. #57
    Son's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    So-Cal
    Posts
    6,655
    Reputation
    412
    Thanks
    607
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Hemp View Post
    /


    /
    USA>Canada .

  14. #58
    BassSR's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,824
    Reputation
    570
    Thanks
    330
    Quote Originally Posted by Son View Post
    USA>Canada .
    says you.


    but do you have anything to support that other than a bigger population and military?

    /


    no.

  15. #59
    CRUSTY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ._.
    Posts
    8,016
    Reputation
    161
    Thanks
    497
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Iran is the best country. This is a known fact.

  16. #60
    BassSR's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,824
    Reputation
    570
    Thanks
    330
    Quote Originally Posted by CRUSTY View Post
    Iran is the best country. This is a known fact.
    ^
    THIS

    IS

    TRUTH


Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Info] did you know...
    By atkinson2k9 in forum CrossFire Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 10-14-2009, 01:40 PM
  2. Did you know???
    By FORCE™ in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 07-28-2009, 05:38 PM
  3. did you know
    By Iwin in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-01-2009, 10:27 AM
  4. Did you know...
    By diamondo25 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-26-2008, 12:10 AM
  5. Did you know
    By EleMentX in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 01-11-2007, 07:17 PM