Thread: Did you know?

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 86
  1. #61
    CaT-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    7,335
    Reputation
    311
    Thanks
    488
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Hemp View Post
    every rebuttal i have

    you say my logic or something about me has failed.

    that's all you do.

    go look at your previous posts in this thread.

    and keep on saying bullshit, doesn't make you look smart makes you look like a raging gnome

    You're the only one angry in this argument, I'm just stating facts to the things that you say are right when they're not.


    ex-
    ex-x2
    ex-

  2. #62
    BassSR's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,824
    Reputation
    570
    Thanks
    330
    Quote Originally Posted by CaT- View Post

    bitchbitchbitchbitchrageragerageragerageragerage
    that's all i see when you post

    /

  3. #63
    CaT-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    7,335
    Reputation
    311
    Thanks
    488
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Hemp View Post
    that's all i see when you post

    /
    You're the only one using vulgarities in your arguments, so why you mad?


    ex-
    ex-x2
    ex-

  4. #64
    Son's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    So-Cal
    Posts
    6,655
    Reputation
    412
    Thanks
    607
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Hemp View Post
    that's all i see when you post

    /
    Real creative. =\

  5. #65
    BassSR's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,824
    Reputation
    570
    Thanks
    330
    Quote Originally Posted by CaT- View Post


    You're the only one using vulgarities in your arguments, so why you mad?
    RAWR IM MAD >:[

  6. #66
    CaT-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    7,335
    Reputation
    311
    Thanks
    488
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Hemp View Post
    RAWR IM MAD >:[
    Thats what i've been trying to get out of you.


    ex-
    ex-x2
    ex-

  7. #67
    BassSR's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,824
    Reputation
    570
    Thanks
    330
    Quote Originally Posted by CaT- View Post


    Thats what i've been trying to get out of you.
    RAWR I MAD AT BITCHY CATLIKE DYKE >:[


    no im kidding.


    you aint catlike


  8. #68
    CaT-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    7,335
    Reputation
    311
    Thanks
    488
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Hemp View Post
    RAWR I MAD AT BITCHY CATLIKE DYKE >:[


    no im kidding.


    you aint catlike

    Anyways i'm tired of this, let bygones be bygones?


    ex-
    ex-x2
    ex-

  9. #69
    BassSR's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,824
    Reputation
    570
    Thanks
    330
    Quote Originally Posted by CaT- View Post

    Anyways i'm tired of this, let bygones be bygones?
    ya sure.


    as long as you admit that america isn't the world.


    /

  10. #70
    CaT-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    7,335
    Reputation
    311
    Thanks
    488
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Hemp View Post
    ya sure.


    as long as you admit that america isn't the world.


    /
    I know America isn't the world.


    ex-
    ex-x2
    ex-

  11. #71
    BassSR's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,824
    Reputation
    570
    Thanks
    330
    that's pretty much what you were preaching /


    my argument was america isn't everything and isn't that well known other than its military.

  12. #72
    Son's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    So-Cal
    Posts
    6,655
    Reputation
    412
    Thanks
    607
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Hemp View Post
    that's pretty much what you were preaching /


    my argument was america isn't everything and isn't that well known other than its military.
    Just drop it.

  13. #73
    BassSR's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,824
    Reputation
    570
    Thanks
    330
    Quote Originally Posted by Son View Post
    Just drop it.
    we're trying to settle something don't come barging in demanding shit

  14. #74
    Son's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    So-Cal
    Posts
    6,655
    Reputation
    412
    Thanks
    607
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Hemp View Post
    we're trying to settle something don't come barging in demanding shit
    You agreed to drop it if she said something, and she said and you keep going with it.

  15. #75
    BassSR's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,824
    Reputation
    570
    Thanks
    330
    Quote Originally Posted by Son View Post
    You agreed to drop it if she said something, and she said and you keep going with it.
    i asked a question and responded with what i was arguing about.


    we have both dropped it and now you're trolling me

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Info] did you know...
    By atkinson2k9 in forum CrossFire Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 10-14-2009, 01:40 PM
  2. Did you know???
    By FORCE™ in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 07-28-2009, 05:38 PM
  3. did you know
    By Iwin in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-01-2009, 10:27 AM
  4. Did you know...
    By diamondo25 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-26-2008, 12:10 AM
  5. Did you know
    By EleMentX in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 01-11-2007, 07:17 PM