Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 20
  1. #1
    Gourav2122's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
    Posts
    12,531
    Reputation
    212
    Thanks
    2,026
    My Mood
    Dead

    dark family secrets

    what are your darkest deepest family secrets !! let me know them!!

    darkest of the most blackest night times infinity !!!

    GIMME!!! your dark secrets !!!

    who has dark family secrets? let em be known?

  2. #2
    Inna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    11,161
    Reputation
    61
    Thanks
    270
    My Mood
    Tired
    Why don't you tell us one of yours? Just pick I am sure you have a lot of crap going on.

  3. #3
    radnomguywfq3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    J:\E\T\A\M\A\Y.exe
    Posts
    8,858
    Reputation
    381
    Thanks
    1,816
    My Mood
    Sad
    =/ You know kanna, Everyone has a really interesting life experience. Sorry Gourav If I was being an ass to you. =/ Or anyone else.



    There are two types of tragedies in life. One is not getting what you want, the other is getting it.

    If you wake up at a different time in a different place, could you wake up as a different person?


  4. #4
    Inna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    11,161
    Reputation
    61
    Thanks
    270
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by jetamay View Post
    =/ You know kanna, Everyone has a really interesting life experience.
    Straw man argument.

    Never said that people didn't faggot; also if you forgot that is an opinion.

  5. #5
    Gourav2122's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
    Posts
    12,531
    Reputation
    212
    Thanks
    2,026
    My Mood
    Dead
    i got family secrets! my mom is a bitch she starts crying for no reason !
    and one time my nabor thought something went wrong and called the police and i almost got unrested =/ and my dad is a asshole i kicked his ass cuz he was drunk and started talking bad and tryed to attack me with a "weapon" (his cellphone) and my head started beading then i jumped him scratched his face and chocked him for like 60 sec and ran away from home now at my aunts house for now

    now you people share yours!

  6. #6
    Inna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    11,161
    Reputation
    61
    Thanks
    270
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Gourav2122 View Post
    now you people share yours!
    My family is not comprised of drunkards and drug addicts.

  7. #7
    tednugent's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    /bin/src
    Posts
    3,592
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    610
    Quote Originally Posted by Gourav2122 View Post
    i got family secrets! my mom is a bitch she starts crying for no reason !
    and one time my nabor thought something went wrong and called the police and i almost got unrested =/ and my dad is a asshole i kicked his ass cuz he was drunk and started talking bad and tryed to attack me with a "weapon" (his cellphone) and my head started beading then i jumped him scratched his face and chocked him for like 60 sec and ran away from home now at my aunts house for now

    now you people share yours!
    I don't believe a word of this.

    My family got pissed because I do drugs.

  8. #8
    Inna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    11,161
    Reputation
    61
    Thanks
    270
    My Mood
    Tired
    Why, causing financial problems?

  9. #9
    Gourav2122's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
    Posts
    12,531
    Reputation
    212
    Thanks
    2,026
    My Mood
    Dead
    i DONT do drugs. or drink my dad pissed because of that

  10. #10
    tednugent's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    /bin/src
    Posts
    3,592
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    610
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanna View Post
    Why, causing financial problems?
    No, I got caught and my dad was pissed as hell.

  11. #11
    Inna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    11,161
    Reputation
    61
    Thanks
    270
    My Mood
    Tired
    Last I checked you didn't get caught =/.

  12. #12
    Mexiforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    Posts
    2,156
    Reputation
    -66
    Thanks
    123
    Quote Originally Posted by Gourav2122 View Post
    i DONT do drugs. or drink my dad pissed because of that
    Ahahaha ypur dad is pissed cause you DON'T do drugs. Lmfao.

    "Gourav! When are you going to start having sex and doing drugs like a normal teenager?"

  13. #13
    tednugent's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    /bin/src
    Posts
    3,592
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    610
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanna View Post
    Last I checked you didn't get caught =/.
    Check again?

  14. #14
    Inna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    11,161
    Reputation
    61
    Thanks
    270
    My Mood
    Tired
    K.

    How are the drugs going, still unscathed right?

  15. #15
    tednugent's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    /bin/src
    Posts
    3,592
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    610
    Yes.

    The only reason I got caught in the first place is because some fucker ratted on me.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Kyos Family Picture D:
    By i eat trees in forum General
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 04-23-2010, 09:27 AM
  2. Dark Byte = BUSTED
    By -[standoff]- in forum General
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-04-2007, 07:10 PM
  3. Dark Eden
    By ace76543 in forum General Gaming
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-26-2006, 07:17 AM
  4. Family Guy
    By hangman14 in forum Entertainment
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 06-07-2006, 02:44 PM
  5. Dark Age of Camelot
    By iamapyro in forum General Gaming
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-27-2006, 06:02 AM