Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom View Post
    Personally, I just converted to Atheism recently

Christianity is just a load of bullshit and hypocrites
    How the hell do you convert to atheism

Well if your Christian i understand why you have doubts, seriously the bible says some deep shit in some parts but it says a shit load of non sense too.
    Come god sent his son on earth to spread truth and he died for our sins(NOT).
    The real religion that Jesus(pbuh) brought was truth but later Paul corrupted his teachings and messages and they made Christianity nothing but disinformation . The occultist jews has the real bible.
    Think how can Catholics Christians say they are monotheistic when they worship god and his "son".

Yes many of you will say I am saying this just because I am a Muslim.
    Well yea I am saying this becuase I am Muslim no its because my religion makes a whole lot more sense then those other shits. Islam is very simple its just that the mass propaganda that the media has spread just changed its whole meaning for the non Muslims.

Threadstarter
    𝕡𝕠𝕔𝕜𝕖𝕥𝕤 𝕤𝕠 𝕗𝕒𝕥
    Admin
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by <sniper> View Post

Well if your Christian i understand why you have doubts, seriously the bible says some deep shit in some parts but it says a shit load of non sense too.
    The real religion that Jesus(pbuh) brought was truth but later Paul corrupted his teachings and messages and they made Christianity nothing but disinformation . The occultist jews has the real bible.
    Think how can Catholics Christians say they are monotheistic when they worship god and his "son".

Well yea I am saying this becuase I am Muslim no its because my religion makes a whole lot more sense then those other shits. Islam is very simple its just that the mass propaganda that the media has spread just changed its whole meaning for the non Muslims.
    I'm not defending Christianity, but your statement about Islam made me LOL.

Christianity is as stupid as Islam.

v1.96 - Tutorials, Upgraded Town, Def Revamp
    v1.97 - Cutscenes/Quests, Friend List
    v1.98 - Classes, Necklace/Rings
    v1.99 - Guilds
    v2.00 - Open Beta

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by jetamay View Post
    How can the universe be infinite? There is no Scientific conclusion for that.
    So what, no scientific conclusion is better than some bull shit from the Bible.

Gourav's. He said he was going to make me a cake. oh, he's back..NAKED! WTF r u doi-
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by <sniper> View Post

I chose to convert because Christians are nothing more than hypocrites

They go through life day by day, preaching and giving out the image of perfection and holiness, yet they don't live up to it

The teachings of the bible tell us to not to do this and that, yet you choose to do it anyways like normal people, but how is it the bible says you're going to heaven instead?

One word comes to mind and that's bullshit

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12