Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 28
  1. #1
    radnomguywfq3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    J:\E\T\A\M\A\Y.exe
    Posts
    8,858
    Reputation
    381
    Thanks
    1,813
    My Mood
    Sad

    Xbox Live got hacked\fucked up.

    If you have not already heard, someone either hacked Xbox Live, or someone fucked it up. I tried logging on today, so did everyone else. It laggs you out of games. Fucks around with your friends list...pfft..Lots of other things. Microsoft has not released an article from my knowledge yet, but are informing users who phone them about it.



    There are two types of tragedies in life. One is not getting what you want, the other is getting it.

    If you wake up at a different time in a different place, could you wake up as a different person?


  2. #2
    ace76543's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    next to iverson
    Posts
    5,661
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    303
    lol that's pretty cool

  3. #3
    NetNavi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Gourav's. He said he was going to make me a cake. oh, he's back..NAKED! WTF r u doi-
    Posts
    3,788
    Reputation
    8
    Thanks
    204
    Bring down Microsoft and Japan takes over...

  4. #4
    Cawkblast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    56
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    It wasn't hacked you retard, it's unanticipated growth. Microsoft says they're ready for the holiday season when they "upgrade" their servers, but they never are. They're not ready because it costs money. Money that they don't want to spend because it so thickly lines their pockets and provides their lifestyles. The only problem is that too many people were logged on at once than their servers can handle. I was playing Call of Duty 4 last night when the servers went down - again. The second time in a week that I was cheated out of exp :@.

  5. #5
    radnomguywfq3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    J:\E\T\A\M\A\Y.exe
    Posts
    8,858
    Reputation
    381
    Thanks
    1,813
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by Cawkblast View Post
    It wasn't hacked you retard, it's unanticipated growth. Microsoft says they're ready for the holiday season when they "upgrade" their servers, but they never are. They're not ready because it costs money. Money that they don't want to spend because it so thickly lines their pockets and provides their lifestyles. The only problem is that too many people were logged on at once than their servers can handle. I was playing Call of Duty 4 last night when the servers went down - again. The second time in a week that I was cheated out of exp :@.
    I said Hacked\Fucked Up
    Anyways, that sounds interesting.



    There are two types of tragedies in life. One is not getting what you want, the other is getting it.

    If you wake up at a different time in a different place, could you wake up as a different person?


  6. #6
    Cawkblast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    56
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by jetamay View Post
    I said Hacked\ Fucked Up
    Anyways, that sounds interesting.
    Mmhmmmm...

  7. #7
    wr194t's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Guess.
    Posts
    3,017
    Reputation
    21
    Thanks
    360
    My Mood
    Hot
    By hacked\fucked up, I think he meant hacked, or fucked up. He probably wasn't sure which one to go with.

  8. #8
    Cawkblast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    56
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by wr194t View Post
    By hacked\fucked up, I think he meant hacked, or fucked up. He probably wasn't sure which one to go with.
    Let's think about this for a minute...


    Quote Originally Posted by jetamay View Post
    If you have not already heard, someone either hacked Xbox Live, or someone fucked it up.

    Yeah.....

  9. #9
    NetNavi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Gourav's. He said he was going to make me a cake. oh, he's back..NAKED! WTF r u doi-
    Posts
    3,788
    Reputation
    8
    Thanks
    204
    Quote Originally Posted by wr194t View Post
    By hacked\fucked up, I think he meant hacked, or fucked up. He probably wasn't sure which one to go with.
    It means that Iverson's proved this bitch wrong and now he's trying not to look like an idiot

  10. #10
    Cawkblast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    56
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    I'm not Iverson. Iverson is COCKBLAST.

    I'm the beaner, you fool.

  11. #11
    NetNavi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Gourav's. He said he was going to make me a cake. oh, he's back..NAKED! WTF r u doi-
    Posts
    3,788
    Reputation
    8
    Thanks
    204
    Quote Originally Posted by Cawkblast View Post
    I'm not Iverson. Iverson is COCKBLAST.

    I'm the beaner, you fool.
    Time ?

  12. #12
    iverson954360's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,280
    Reputation
    940
    Thanks
    1,656
    My Mood
    Dead
    I LOVE GETTING CREDIT FOR SHIT I DIDNT DO


    ajajajajaj


    shut up beaner BACK TO YOUR CAGE :@

  13. #13
    Cawkblast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    56
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by iverson954360 View Post
    I LOVE GETTING CREDIT FOR SHIT I DIDNT DO


    ajajajajaj


    shut up beaner BACK TO YOUR CAGE :@
    EAT ME! :@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@

  14. #14
    iverson954360's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,280
    Reputation
    940
    Thanks
    1,656
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Cawkblast View Post
    EAT ME! :@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@
    /eat

    OH NOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM

  15. #15
    Cawkblast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    56
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by iverson954360 View Post
    /eat

    OH NOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM
    OM NOMNOMNOM :@

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. HOLY FUCK XBOX LIVE IS DEAD
    By Mexiforce in forum General
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-23-2007, 07:44 AM
  2. Lolol I Got I-fucked
    By NeedHacksBad in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 09-02-2007, 07:12 AM
  3. ********* got hacked once again
    By firesnipe5 in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 08-30-2007, 10:27 PM
  4. My account in USKO got hacked
    By AN1MAL in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 12-11-2006, 11:12 AM