Thread: *

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 80
  1. #16
    Distinction's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    516
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    93
    My Mood
    Amused
    In all honesty, I don't like Arun, but whatever.

  2. #17
    Disturbed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,427
    Reputation
    1065
    Thanks
    2,563
    Quote Originally Posted by Distinction View Post
    In all honesty, I don't like Arun, but whatever.
    Exactly. The only reason people don't rage at arun is because he can ban them.


  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Disturbed For This Useful Post:

    Phantazy (09-13-2010)

  4. #18
    Distinction's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    516
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    93
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by ObamaBinLaden View Post


    Exactly. The only reason people don't rage at arun is because he can ban them.
    I just think hes a power abusing whore, if you annoy him on MSN he bans you on MPGH, thats not even a rule on MPGH, hell it doesn't even pertain to MPGH. And he always assume, he just base his assumptions from outta nowhere and pretends hes always right. But meh

  5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Distinction For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Disturbed (09-13-2010),Lonely Tedy Bear (09-14-2010),Phantazy (09-13-2010)

  6. #19
    *DeathHunter*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,137
    Reputation
    5
    Thanks
    133
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Quote Originally Posted by Distinction View Post

    I just think hes a power abusing whore, if you annoy him on MSN he bans you on MPGH, thats not even a rule on MPGH, hell it doesn't even pertain to MPGH. And he always assume, he just base his assumptions from outta nowhere and pretends hes always right. But meh
    You should pay attention what you say about him...

  7. #20
    Disturbed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,427
    Reputation
    1065
    Thanks
    2,563
    Quote Originally Posted by *DeathHunter* View Post
    You should pay attention what you say about him...
    You should stop sucking his cock like a scared little bitch.

    Arun needs his CS back.


  8. #21
    *DeathHunter*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,137
    Reputation
    5
    Thanks
    133
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Quote Originally Posted by ObamaBinLaden View Post


    You should stop sucking his cock like a scared little bitch.

    Arun needs his CS back.
    I never and will never suck Arun's Dick.
    Maybe Dave's for Unban.

  9. #22
    𝕡𝕠𝕔𝕜𝕖𝕥𝕤 𝕤𝕠 𝕗𝕒𝕥
    Admin
    arunforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A place for amigos
    Posts
    22,714
    Reputation
    3409
    Thanks
    10,678
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by ObamaBinLaden View Post
    I didn't "change the story". If anything went on over msn/yahoo between you and hazed, thats different.

    What I see is what is on mpgh. If there is another half of the story I'm missing, post it and stop ranting saying I'm changing shit when I'm not.
    Oh, so you post a story that you DON'T EVEN FUCKING KNOW WHAT HAPPENED AND SAYING HE DOESN'T DESERVE A BAN? Are you seriously downy in the head? Who the fuck are you to judge what I did? You don't even ask what happened, you just assume you know it, and go around spreading bullshit. You stupid ass fuck.

    Quote Originally Posted by Distinction View Post
    In all honesty, I don't like Arun, but whatever.
    Ok, I'll give you what I gaved Hazed you lil cock sucking faggot. I told this mother fucker to shut up or I will ban him, he didn't listen, so I banned him. Cry me a river, you little dipshit.

    (6:22 PM) sosodistinct@hot: TALIIIIIIBAN
    Someone give me one good mother fucking reasons why I shouldn't permaban this cocksucking bitch.



    v1.96 - Tutorials, Upgraded Town, Def Revamp
    v1.97 - Cutscenes/Quests, Friend List
    v1.98 - Classes, Necklace/Rings
    v1.99 - Guilds
    v2.00 - Open Beta


  10. #23
    Alen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Liquid Generator
    Posts
    27,928
    Reputation
    2539
    Thanks
    4,220
    My Mood
    Fine
    Why the hatin on Arun now? He's not bad /
    I'm Alen on Steam. RIP Skype Friday nights.

    I'm Navi's lover <span class="emoji-outer emoji-sizer"><span class="emoji-inner" style="background: url(chrome-extension://immhpnclomdloikkpcefncmfgjbkojmh/emoji-data/sheet_apple_64.png);background-position:2.5% 97.5%;background-size:4100%" title="hearts"></span></span>

    Messenger: Toxin about Dave | Paladin on Skyrim's AI | Dakota on JB | Royku leeching | Sjoerd's penis | Blitz's derpiness | Jason on Blitz
    Dave84311: God I've always wanted to eat crayons, with their vibrant colors. Only if they had taste.
    Mr. Lonely: @Alen I like making you wet, it makes me hard.


  11. #24
    Disturbed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,427
    Reputation
    1065
    Thanks
    2,563
    Quote Originally Posted by View Post
    Why the hatin on Arun now? He's not bad /
    More cock sucking.


  12. #25
    𝕡𝕠𝕔𝕜𝕖𝕥𝕤 𝕤𝕠 𝕗𝕒𝕥
    Admin
    arunforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A place for amigos
    Posts
    22,714
    Reputation
    3409
    Thanks
    10,678
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by ObamaBinLaden View Post


    You should stop sucking his cock like a scared little bitch.

    Arun needs his CS back.
    No, but you are welcome to take back your CS, you cock guzzler.



    v1.96 - Tutorials, Upgraded Town, Def Revamp
    v1.97 - Cutscenes/Quests, Friend List
    v1.98 - Classes, Necklace/Rings
    v1.99 - Guilds
    v2.00 - Open Beta


  13. #26
    Khalifa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In gods hands Post:5,421
    Posts
    2,591
    Reputation
    44
    Thanks
    136
    My Mood
    Blah
    Lol'd who got banned?

  14. #27
    tapout26's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    So-Cal
    Posts
    915
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    75
    bahahaha inb4obamacrys

  15. #28
    kilian splasher 2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    224
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by ObamaBinLaden View Post


    More cock sucking.
    I'm sorry if some people are friends with arunforce, is that cocksucking now?


    Why are we still discussing this shit anyways?
    ITS NOT LIKE YOUR POSTS WILL MAKE ARUN CHANGE HIS MIND.

  16. #29
    epicfailure/'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    All i hear is a plaintive, high-pitched, protracted sound, as in pain, fear, supplication
    Posts
    2,851
    Reputation
    145
    Thanks
    114
    Well isn't it obvious hazed was doing it for attention and wanted a ban?

    Ok not an ip ban... But if im bored I call dave a nigga or something for a random ban... Sometimes it can be funny.

    He just wanted attention.
    FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

  17. #30
    Distinction's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    516
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    93
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post


    Oh, so you post a story that you DON'T EVEN FUCKING KNOW WHAT HAPPENED AND SAYING HE DOESN'T DESERVE A BAN? Are you seriously downy in the head? Who the fuck are you to judge what I did? You don't even ask what happened, you just assume you know it, and go around spreading bullshit. You stupid ass fuck.



    Ok, I'll give you what I gaved Hazed you lil cock sucking faggot. I told this mother fucker to shut up or I will ban him, he didn't listen, so I banned him. Cry me a river, you little dipshit.



    Someone give me one good mother fucking reasons why I shouldn't permaban this cocksucking bitch.
    I don't care if you ban me, woop de doo its a forum all it does is prove that you're a raging little kiddy, even Dave doesn't rage. "You don't even ask what happened, you just assume you know it, and go around spreading bullshit" Reminds me of you, hypocrite, cry you a river? I didn't know knowing bullshit from right is crying. Oh so calling you a Taliban OUTSIDE of MPGH is against the rules? Where is that in the rules? Admit that you're raging little kiddy who bans whoever that insults you or annoying you.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast