Thread: *

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 80
  1. #61
    Disturbed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,427
    Reputation
    1065
    Thanks
    2,563
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeromus View Post


    Then why meddle in something u don't know all the acts botu?
    Voicing my opinion isn't meddling.


  2. #62
    Snape's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Hogwarts
    Posts
    13,888
    Reputation
    855
    Thanks
    2,987
    Cs
    Lol



  3. #63
    Irony's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH where else?
    Posts
    5,969
    Reputation
    285
    Thanks
    539
    My Mood
    Busy
    Distinction go now. I saw your posts on many various threads you never help people, so just gtfo.

  4. #64
    Killian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    12,318
    Reputation
    1658
    Thanks
    1,935
    Quote Originally Posted by ObamaBinLaden View Post


    Really didn't
    get this spam but whatevers


    Then don't fucking post.
    What is this? Oh, its the sound of arun schooling your ass.

    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post


    2,500 thanks. Wow, post two hacks? Oh my god, that's impressive, and you even think you caused MPGH to grow. Calling me taliban for what reason, because I can possibly be Muslim? Yeah, that's not an insult, why would I get offended? You stupid fuck. Yeah, I'm ignorant, ahahahah. I start shit with other people for no reason, expect them to unban me, and can't take what the end game is. Yeah, I'm the douchebag. The funny thing is, I can explain everything I've done with a rule, but the only thing you can do is try to excuse yourself by trying to say that you can get away with shit because its not directly on MPGH. I can break rules, because I'm the person who has to make the hard decision when there isn't a rule for it, so you stupid bitch, this looks like your endgame. I've had it with your stupid shit. Welcome to life, don't let the door kick you on the way out.



    Neither can reporters, but at least they get the facts straight.
    '08 MPGH OG

    You get the bag and fumble it
    I get the bag and flip it and tumble it
    Straight out the lot, 300 cash
    And the car came with a blunt in it
    Lil mama a thot, and she got ass
    And she gon' fuck up a bag
    Pull up to the spot, livin' too fast
    Droppin' the dope in the stash
    In Italy, got two foreign hoes, they DM me
    Drop the top when it's cold
    But you feel the heat
    Be real with me, just be real with me
    Eat it up like it's a feast
    They say the dope on fleek

  5. #65
    Distinction's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    516
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    93
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post


    2,500 thanks. Wow, post two hacks? Oh my god, that's impressive, and you even think you caused MPGH to grow. Calling me taliban for what reason, because I can possibly be Muslim? Yeah, that's not an insult, why would I get offended? You stupid fuck. Yeah, I'm ignorant, ahahahah. I start shit with other people for no reason, expect them to unban me, and can't take what the end game is. Yeah, I'm the douchebag. The funny thing is, I can explain everything I've done with a rule, but the only thing you can do is try to excuse yourself by trying to say that you can get away with shit because its not directly on MPGH. I can break rules, because I'm the person who has to make the hard decision when there isn't a rule for it, so you stupid bitch, this looks like your endgame. I've had it with your stupid shit. Welcome to life, don't let the door kick you on the way out.



    Neither can reporters, but at least they get the facts straight.
    I have never posted a hack in my life, get over yourself, you're not always right. You really are just a mad kiddy who rage ban if you don't get something your way... kind of feel bad for you actually for this personality. Why do you keep forcing down the "UNBAN" part? Why do you keep TRYING? LIKE I'VE SAID FOR THE 3RD TIME I DO NOT CARE IF I AM BANNED OR UNBANNED OR NOT. I don't know you're muslim or not, neither am I calling you Taliban, I could say the word Taliban but not meant it towards to you. Like saying white people to a black guy on MSN, I could have not direct it towards him. LRN2LOGIC

  6. #66
    Disturbed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,427
    Reputation
    1065
    Thanks
    2,563
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post


    2,500 thanks. Wow, post two hacks? Oh my god, that's impressive, and you even think you caused MPGH to grow. Calling me taliban for what reason, because I can possibly be Muslim? Yeah, that's not an insult, why would I get offended? You stupid fuck. Yeah, I'm ignorant, ahahahah. I start shit with other people for no reason, expect them to unban me, and can't take what the end game is. Yeah, I'm the douchebag. The funny thing is, I can explain everything I've done with a rule, but the only thing you can do is try to excuse yourself by trying to say that you can get away with shit because its not directly on MPGH. I can break rules, because I'm the person who has to make the hard decision when there isn't a rule for it, so you stupid bitch, this looks like your endgame. I've had it with your stupid shit. Welcome to life, don't let the door kick you on the way out.



    Neither can reporters, but at least they get the facts straight.
    He's not dead yet. /


    Reporters spew out shit that they are fed by corporations and government officials.


  7. #67
    𝕡𝕠𝕔𝕜𝕖𝕥𝕤 𝕤𝕠 𝕗𝕒𝕥
    Admin
    arunforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A place for amigos
    Posts
    22,698
    Reputation
    3409
    Thanks
    10,669
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by ObamaBinLaden View Post


    Voicing my opinion isn't meddling.
    You weren't voicing your opinion. You were stating shit that you didn't even know was true.

    The simple thing would do, is "Sorry Arun, I made a mistake, we're all human, right?" But no, you think you are the first person to get flamed by me and should be offended because I get pissed off by the sheer retardation of users on MPGH, who can't think with their brain, and instead waste my time with stupid little bullshit.

    Should I have not got pissed off, most definitely. But I did, if you've seen the amount of people I've raged over stupid little shit, you'd know not to take it personally. Hence, what I was explaining in my comic. But unlike that dumbass who's posting with you, at least you have some common sense to realize my justification.



    v1.96 - Tutorials, Upgraded Town, Def Revamp
    v1.97 - Cutscenes/Quests, Friend List
    v1.98 - Classes, Necklace/Rings
    v1.99 - Guilds
    v2.00 - Open Beta


  8. #68
    Irony's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH where else?
    Posts
    5,969
    Reputation
    285
    Thanks
    539
    My Mood
    Busy
    Binladen can never win Arun give it up.

  9. #69
    Distinction's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    516
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    93
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Vocal View Post
    Binladen can never win Arun give it up.
    HI MY NAME IS VOCAL AND I FOLLOW EVERYTHING ARUN SAYS CAUSE I DON'T HAVE A MIND OF MY OWN AND I SUCK UP SO I DON'T GET BANNED AND I WILL HAVE A BETTER CHANCE AT STAFF

  10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Distinction For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Disturbed (09-13-2010),HotWasabi (09-13-2010),Lonely Tedy Bear (09-14-2010)

  11. #70
    Disturbed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,427
    Reputation
    1065
    Thanks
    2,563
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post


    You weren't voicing your opinion. You were stating shit that you didn't even know was true.

    The simple thing would do, is "Sorry Arun, I made a mistake, we're all human, right?" But no, you think you are the first person to get flamed by me and should be offended because I get pissed off by the sheer retardation of users on MPGH, who can't think with their brain, and instead waste my time with stupid little bullshit.

    Should I have not got pissed off, most definitely. But I did, if you've seen the amount of people I've raged over stupid little shit, you'd know not to take it personally. Hence, what I was explaining in my comic. But unlike that dumbass who's posting with you, at least you have some common sense to realize my justification.



    You never corrected me until after we got into an argument, and how was I supposed to admit I made a mistake if you closed the thread?


  12. #71
    𝕡𝕠𝕔𝕜𝕖𝕥𝕤 𝕤𝕠 𝕗𝕒𝕥
    Admin
    arunforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A place for amigos
    Posts
    22,698
    Reputation
    3409
    Thanks
    10,669
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Distinction View Post


    I have never posted a hack in my life, get over yourself, you're not always right. You really are just a mad kiddy who rage ban if you don't get something your way... kind of feel bad for you actually for this personality. Why do you keep forcing down the "UNBAN" part? Why do you keep TRYING? LIKE I'VE SAID FOR THE 3RD TIME I DO NOT CARE IF I AM BANNED OR UNBANNED OR NOT. I don't know you're muslim or not, neither am I calling you Taliban, I could say the word Taliban but not meant it towards to you. Like saying white people to a black guy on MSN, I could have not direct it towards him. LRN2LOGIC
    Rep whoring, I don't give a fuck what you did, honestly. 2,500 thanks is nothing. I get thanked all the time for stupid shit. I don't really care, but you think it's some kind of badge of representation of contribution. I banned you for flaming, I don't care if I get things my way, I don't see the problem. What exactly didn't I get my way? The bullshit you spew to look innocent? You actually thought I was going to unban you? HAHAHAHA, I permabanned your main 15 minutes ago. Yea, that's why you called me Muslim, got CSed, then call me Taliban, yea my logic clock is working. No one calls someone a "nigger" that they don't know, frankly I don't even know you, so save your bullshit, as everyone can see, you are just a sad little kid trying to bullshit your way out of the shit you started.



    v1.96 - Tutorials, Upgraded Town, Def Revamp
    v1.97 - Cutscenes/Quests, Friend List
    v1.98 - Classes, Necklace/Rings
    v1.99 - Guilds
    v2.00 - Open Beta


  13. #72
    Distinction's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    516
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    93
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post


    Rep whoring, I don't give a fuck what you did, honestly. 2,500 thanks is nothing. I get thanked all the time for stupid shit. I don't really care, but you think it's some kind of badge of representation of contribution. I banned you for flaming, I don't care if I get things my way, I don't see the problem. What exactly didn't I get my way? The bullshit you spew to look innocent? You actually thought I was going to unban you? HAHAHAHA, I permabanned your main 15 minutes ago. Yea, that's why you called me Muslim, got CSed, then call me Taliban, yea my logic clock is working. No one calls someone a "nigger" that they don't know, frankly I don't even know you, so save your bullshit, as everyone can see, you are just a sad little kid trying to bullshit your way out of the shit you started.
    DURR HURR BAN IMMA GO CRY NOW. Rep whoring? Look through all my PMs, post, I don't care, I have NEVER asked people to thank me, are you mad that I'm arguing with you? Are you mad I don't suck your dick and mindlessly follow everything you say? Get over yourself, I don't need to tire myself with trash like you. Yeah you can be successful all you want, but you have a pathetic personality.

  14. #73
    Disturbed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,427
    Reputation
    1065
    Thanks
    2,563
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post


    You weren't voicing your opinion. You were stating shit that you didn't even know was true.

    The simple thing would do, is "Sorry Arun, I made a mistake, we're all human, right?" But no, you think you are the first person to get flamed by me and should be offended because I get pissed off by the sheer retardation of users on MPGH, who can't think with their brain, and instead waste my time with stupid little bullshit.

    Should I have not got pissed off, most definitely. But I did, if you've seen the amount of people I've raged over stupid little shit, you'd know not to take it personally. Hence, what I was explaining in my comic. But unlike that dumbass who's posting with you, at least you have some common sense to realize my justification.



    You never corrected me until after we got into an argument, and how was I supposed to admit I made a mistake if you closed the thread?


  15. #74
    𝕡𝕠𝕔𝕜𝕖𝕥𝕤 𝕤𝕠 𝕗𝕒𝕥
    Admin
    arunforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A place for amigos
    Posts
    22,698
    Reputation
    3409
    Thanks
    10,669
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by ObamaBinLaden View Post





    You never corrected me until after we got into an argument, and how was I supposed to admit I made a mistake if you closed the thread?
    You posted another fucking thread. There were 10 million other options you could have done. What the hell are you smoking? You could of let it go, oh I'm wrong it's over I shouldn't believe everything I read. But you had to start shit saying it's my fault and hazed up was unjustly banned.


    Also, here's where the unbanned part goes with that sosofaggot. I haven't offered you to be unbanned once. The first part got cropped off, but he basically said "give me unban". My response was this, because my message history was right above it, calling me "taliban."

    (9:18 PM) Homicide Areezy: ill give you a stfu (9:18 PM) sosodistinct@hot: only if you give me an unban (9:18 PM) sosodistinct@hot: new deal, a nickel if you put me out of cs (9:19 PM) Homicide Areezy: or stfu (9:19 PM) Homicide Areezy: b4 i extend it (9:19 PM) sosodistinct@hot: U DON'T KNOW MY MPGH NAME



    v1.96 - Tutorials, Upgraded Town, Def Revamp
    v1.97 - Cutscenes/Quests, Friend List
    v1.98 - Classes, Necklace/Rings
    v1.99 - Guilds
    v2.00 - Open Beta


  16. #75
    Disturbed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,427
    Reputation
    1065
    Thanks
    2,563
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post


    You posted another fucking thread. There were 10 million other options you could have done. What the hell are you smoking? You could of let it go, oh I'm wrong it's over I shouldn't believe everything I read. But you had to start shit saying it's my fault and hazed up was unjustly banned.


    Also, here's where the unbanned part goes with that sosofaggot. I haven't offered you to be unbanned once. The first part got cropped off, but he basically said "give me unban". My response was this, because my message history was right above it, calling me "taliban."

    (9:18 PM) Homicide Areezy: ill give you a stfu (9:18 PM) sosodistinct@hot: only if you give me an unban (9:18 PM) sosodistinct@hot: new deal, a nickel if you put me out of cs (9:19 PM) Homicide Areezy: or stfu (9:19 PM) Homicide Areezy: b4 i extend it (9:19 PM) sosodistinct@hot: U DON'T KNOW MY MPGH NAME
    You didn't give me your side of the story until halfway through this thread. All you did in the other one is call me a gullible dumbass and close it.


Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast