Thread: *

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    𝕡𝕠𝕔𝕜𝕖𝕥𝕤 𝕤𝕠 𝕗𝕒𝕥
    Admin
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Distinction View Post

DURR HURR BAN IMMA GO CRY NOW. Rep whoring? Look through all my PMs, post, I don't care, I have NEVER asked people to thank me, are you mad that I'm arguing with you? Are you mad I don't suck your dick and mindlessly follow everything you say? Get over yourself, I don't need to tire myself with trash like you. Yeah you can be successful all you want, but you have a pathetic personality.
    See, nothing really is about you. I don't care what you think you have accomplished. I don't care if someone argues with me, you expect me to treat you nicely after talking shit? Are you that naieve? Yes, I'm trash. I start shit, make racist comments, and I'm the fucking trash. Funny how one sided this conversation has been, you don't even need to attempt to try, because you are so feeble minded that you will just look like a bullshitter, like this entire topic. Notice how you're reply has no content except flames. Poor kid.

v1.96 - Tutorials, Upgraded Town, Def Revamp
    v1.97 - Cutscenes/Quests, Friend List
    v1.98 - Classes, Necklace/Rings
    v1.99 - Guilds
    v2.00 - Open Beta

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post

You posted another fucking thread. There were 10 million other options you could have done. What the hell are you smoking? You could of let it go, oh I'm wrong it's over I shouldn't believe everything I read. But you had to start shit saying it's my fault and hazed up was unjustly banned.

Also, here's where the unbanned part goes with that sosofaggot. I haven't offered you to be unbanned once. The first part got cropped off, but he basically said "give me unban". My response was this, because my message history was right above it, calling me "taliban."

(9:18 PM) Homicide Areezy: ill give you a stfu (9:18 PM) sosodistinct@hot: only if you give me an unban (9:18 PM) sosodistinct@hot: new deal, a nickel if you put me out of cs (9:19 PM) Homicide Areezy: or stfu (9:19 PM) Homicide Areezy: b4 i extend it (9:19 PM) sosodistinct@hot: U DON'T KNOW MY MPGH NAME
    Its take a true idiot to not understand that was "joking around" a nickel, that should of ATLEAST given you a hint that I was kidding, but no, like the blind idiot you are you think I'm serious. And on top of that, that was 2 days ago, honestly I don't care. If I did care I would be crying and raging about, see this? Perfect example of you being a stubborn idiot, keep going on about the unban on and on and on. "sosofaggot" AHAHAHAH

𝕡𝕠𝕔𝕜𝕖𝕥𝕤 𝕤𝕠 𝕗𝕒𝕥
    Admin
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by ObamaBinLaden View Post

You didn't give me your side of the story until halfway through this thread. All you did in the other one is call me a gullible dumbass and close it.
    gullible dumbass

Major hint if I ever saw one. I didn't see the need because I thought maybe, just maybe, you'd be smart enough to get it. Now, I wasted 30+ minutes on stupid shit, had to explain shit I don't really give two rats ass about, just because of this perpetuated bullshit. Congrats, just because you apparently got butt hurt for being called a gullible dumbass, and didn't care to clarify it any other way besides spreading bullshit.

v1.99 - Guilds
    v2.00 - Open Beta

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold
    Ultra flame war...
    Nipples

𝕡𝕠𝕔𝕜𝕖𝕥𝕤 𝕤𝕠 𝕗𝕒𝕥
    Admin
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Distinction View Post

Its take a true idiot to not understand that was "joking around" a nickel, that should of ATLEAST given you a hint that I was kidding, but no, like the blind idiot you are you think I'm serious. And on top of that, that was 2 days ago, honestly I don't care. If I did care I would be crying and raging about, see this? Perfect example of you being a stubborn idiot, keep going on about the unban on and on and on. "sosofaggot" AHAHAHAH
    What the fuck, you think it had anything to do with a nickle? You think it somehow validates your point? You said give me unban, I said shut the fuck up, so you try to joke around and play nice, and expect me to treat a faggot like you in a way you truly don't deserve. If you didn't care, this conversation would be over. But you do, you have nothing to gain, and frankly I'm tired of your shit. You have nothing constructive to say, just trying to throw a punch at someone when you've already been bloodied.

Well, this has been amusing, and a total waste of time.

One person is getting banned, one person managed to see the light.

Thread closed.

v1.99 - Guilds
    v2.00 - Open Beta

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456