Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 63
  1. #1
    -Rebirth-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    372
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    59
    My Mood
    Bitchy

    Arun = Illogical Moron

    [15:21] sosodistinct@hotmail.com: umad?
    [15:53] Step to the beat of my heart GASSUM: about?
    [15:53] sosodistinct@hotmail.com: about me not agreeing with you
    [15:53] sosodistinct@hotmail.com: umad?
    [15:53] sosodistinct@hotmail.com: or no
    [15:53] Step to the beat of my heart GASSUM: idc if you agree with me or not
    [15:53] sosodistinct@hotmail.com: Why would you ban me main
    [15:53] sosodistinct@hotmail.com: if I did it on an alt
    [15:53] sosodistinct@hotmail.com: elaborate
    [15:53] Step to the beat of my heart GASSUM: because i can
    [15:53] sosodistinct@hotmail.com: thanks
    [15:54] sosodistinct@hotmail.com: because you can
    [15:54] sosodistinct@hotmail.com: nice
    [15:54] sosodistinct@hotmail.com: nice reasoning
    [15:54] Step to the beat of my heart GASSUM: umad?
    [15:54] Step to the beat of my heart GASSUM: aww
    [15:54] sosodistinct@hotmail.com: I see why no body comes to MPGH any more
    [15:54] sosodistinct@hotmail.com: nah i'm not mad at all
    [15:54] Step to the beat of my heart GASSUM: yea
    [15:54] Step to the beat of my heart GASSUM: just 2k people
    [15:54] Step to the beat of my heart GASSUM: no one at all
    [15:54] sosodistinct@hotmail.com: I just want you to elaborate on your thoughts
    [15:54] Step to the beat of my heart GASSUM: idc what you want
    [15:54] sosodistinct@hotmail.com: I mean people who actually post and are active
    [15:54] Step to the beat of my heart GASSUM: i dont have to explain myself to you
    [15:54] Step to the beat of my heart GASSUM: so go cry a river
    [15:54] Step to the beat of my heart GASSUM: no
    [15:54] sosodistinct@hotmail.com: you don't have to
    [15:54] Step to the beat of my heart GASSUM: just 10k posts a day
    [15:54] Step to the beat of my heart GASSUM: NO ones active
    [15:54] Step to the beat of my heart GASSUM:
    [15:54] sosodistinct@hotmail.com: lol you're funny
    [15:54] Step to the beat of my heart GASSUM: you're so stupid
    [15:54] sosodistinct@hotmail.com: you exaggerate everything
    [15:54] Step to the beat of my heart GASSUM: no
    [15:54] Step to the beat of my heart GASSUM: its a fact
    [15:54] Step to the beat of my heart GASSUM: go cry about it
    [15:54] sosodistinct@hotmail.com: You take the extent of it too far
    [15:55] sosodistinct@hotmail.com: I ask you to elaborate your reasoning
    [15:55] sosodistinct@hotmail.com: and you say I cry
    [15:55] Step to the beat of my heart GASSUM: i dont care what you asked
    [15:55] sosodistinct@hotmail.com: and that I'm being a baby
    [15:55] Step to the beat of my heart GASSUM: you dont have any rights on my site
    [15:55] sosodistinct@hotmail.com: and so?
    [15:55] Step to the beat of my heart GASSUM: and you talk to the administrator like you want
    [15:55] sosodistinct@hotmail.com: A king is nothing without its people
    [15:55] Step to the beat of my heart GASSUM: and you get treated the same
    [15:55] Step to the beat of my heart GASSUM: so dont cry about it
    [15:55] sosodistinct@hotmail.com: cry?
    [15:55] Step to the beat of my heart GASSUM: i got plenty of people
    [15:55] sosodistinct@hotmail.com: I ASKED YOU TO ELABORATE
    [15:55] Step to the beat of my heart GASSUM: you said you dont care
    [15:55] sosodistinct@hotmail.com: You pretend you're always right
    [15:55] Step to the beat of my heart GASSUM: if you got banned from mpgh
    [15:55] sosodistinct@hotmail.com: You aren't
    [15:55] Step to the beat of my heart GASSUM: yet you are here
    [15:55] sosodistinct@hotmail.com: You're a fool who blinds himself with power
    [15:56] Step to the beat of my heart GASSUM: ahahahah
    [15:56] Step to the beat of my heart GASSUM: you are just rambling on
    [15:56] Step to the beat of my heart GASSUM: what am i wrong about
    [15:56] Step to the beat of my heart GASSUM: tell me?
    [15:56] Step to the beat of my heart GASSUM: exactly
    [15:56] sosodistinct@hotmail.com: AHAHAHAHAHA I R TEH AWSUM I BAN ANYONE ANY REASON CAUSE I R TEH COOLLIO = You
    [15:56] Step to the beat of my heart GASSUM: no
    [15:56] sosodistinct@hotmail.com: Yes
    [15:56] Step to the beat of my heart GASSUM: you insulted staff
    [15:56] Step to the beat of my heart GASSUM: get over it
    [15:56] sosodistinct@hotmail.com: Insult?
    [15:56] Step to the beat of my heart GASSUM: insult
    [15:56] sosodistinct@hotmail.com: I called you an idiot
    [15:56] sosodistinct@hotmail.com: and a moron
    [15:56] Step to the beat of my heart GASSUM: and you called me taliban
    [15:56] sosodistinct@hotmail.com: which you are
    [15:56] Step to the beat of my heart GASSUM: and all that shit
    [15:56] sosodistinct@hotmail.com: taliban is an insult?
    [15:56] Step to the beat of my heart GASSUM: so you get what you got coming
    [15:56] Step to the beat of my heart GASSUM: no
    [15:56] Step to the beat of my heart GASSUM: its praise
    [15:56] Step to the beat of my heart GASSUM: /fpalm
    [15:57] Step to the beat of my heart GASSUM: is your brain working?
    [15:57] sosodistinct@hotmail.com: lol you make no sense
    [15:57] sosodistinct@hotmail.com: you're racist
    [15:57] sosodistinct@hotmail.com: thats why you find it racist
    [15:57] Step to the beat of my heart GASSUM: AHAHAHA
    [15:57] sosodistinct@hotmail.com: its that simple
    [15:57] sosodistinct@hotmail.com: use logic
    [15:57] Step to the beat of my heart GASSUM: ok
    [15:57] Step to the beat of my heart GASSUM: well have fun
    [15:57] Meebo Message: Step to the beat of my heart GASSUM is offline

  2. #2
    𝕡𝕠𝕔𝕜𝕖𝕥𝕤 𝕤𝕠 𝕗𝕒𝕥
    Admin
    arunforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A place for amigos
    Posts
    22,706
    Reputation
    3409
    Thanks
    10,672
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Aww. He's mad.

    You don't care if you get perma'ed on this site, yet you are here... Ironic.



    v1.96 - Tutorials, Upgraded Town, Def Revamp
    v1.97 - Cutscenes/Quests, Friend List
    v1.98 - Classes, Necklace/Rings
    v1.99 - Guilds
    v2.00 - Open Beta


  3. #3
    Threadstarter
    Dual-Keyboard Member
    -Rebirth-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    372
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    59
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    Aww. He's mad.

    You don't care if you get perma'ed on this site, yet you are here... Ironic.
    Yes I care about a 8900 posts accounts over an unjustified banning.

  4. #4
    𝕡𝕠𝕔𝕜𝕖𝕥𝕤 𝕤𝕠 𝕗𝕒𝕥
    Admin
    arunforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A place for amigos
    Posts
    22,706
    Reputation
    3409
    Thanks
    10,672
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    But... but... I DON'T CARE IF I GET PERMA'ED, I WON'T ASK FOR UNBAN. Anyone remember that? Good stuff.

    Unjustified? You talked shit for no reason. You got permaed. You think just because you do it on an alt, you can get away? You're so fucking stupid. Just like you thought because you can do it on MSN, you can get away. So pathetic attempts to make excuses.



    v1.96 - Tutorials, Upgraded Town, Def Revamp
    v1.97 - Cutscenes/Quests, Friend List
    v1.98 - Classes, Necklace/Rings
    v1.99 - Guilds
    v2.00 - Open Beta


  5. #5
    4chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Führerbunker
    Posts
    1,825
    Reputation
    146
    Thanks
    150
    My Mood
    Amused
    8k of post hm, you can do like in 3months if you stay all day on.

  6. #6
    ALT©'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    312
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by -ECsTaSY- View Post
    8k of post hm, you can do like in 3months if you stay all day on.
    and epically spam
    [/URL]


  7. #7
    Threadstarter
    Dual-Keyboard Member
    -Rebirth-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    372
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    59
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    But... but... I DON'T CARE IF I GET PERMA'ED, I WON'T ASK FOR UNBAN. Anyone remember that? Good stuff.

    Unjustified? You talked shit for no reason. You got permaed. You think just because you do it on an alt, you can get away? You're so fucking stupid. Just like you thought because you can do it on MSN, you can get away. So pathetic attempts to make excuses.
    1. Because disagreeing with actions of admin based on merely because of his butt hurt feelings is talking shit?

    2. Hell yeah

    3. So MSN = MPGH, okay, thanks for telling me.

  8. #8
    Irony's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH where else?
    Posts
    5,969
    Reputation
    285
    Thanks
    539
    My Mood
    Busy
    I say give his acc back.

  9. #9
    𝕡𝕠𝕔𝕜𝕖𝕥𝕤 𝕤𝕠 𝕗𝕒𝕥
    Admin
    arunforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A place for amigos
    Posts
    22,706
    Reputation
    3409
    Thanks
    10,672
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by -Rebirth- View Post
    1. Because disagreeing with actions of admin based on merely because of his butt hurt feelings is talking shit?

    2. Hell yeah

    3. So MSN = MPGH, okay, thanks for telling me.
    1. Disagreeing? What was there to disagree about. You started talking shit, and got ended when I felt like it.

    3. Glad you know, umad?



    v1.96 - Tutorials, Upgraded Town, Def Revamp
    v1.97 - Cutscenes/Quests, Friend List
    v1.98 - Classes, Necklace/Rings
    v1.99 - Guilds
    v2.00 - Open Beta


  10. #10
    ALT©'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    312
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    11
    *sigh* this is about to turn into a rage thread
    [/URL]


  11. #11
    Threadstarter
    Dual-Keyboard Member
    -Rebirth-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    372
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    59
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post


    1. Disagreeing? What was there to disagree about. You started talking shit, and got ended when I felt like it.

    3. Glad you know, umad?
    1. I disagree of your actions, you rage ban anyone that doesn't like you or calls you muslim, taliban etc, that is not flaming, no one is calling you profanity of some sort.

    3. Naw, but I think you're butt hurt.

  12. #12
    Son's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    So-Cal
    Posts
    6,655
    Reputation
    412
    Thanks
    607
    My Mood
    Dead

  13. #13
    𝕡𝕠𝕔𝕜𝕖𝕥𝕤 𝕤𝕠 𝕗𝕒𝕥
    Admin
    arunforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A place for amigos
    Posts
    22,706
    Reputation
    3409
    Thanks
    10,672
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by -Rebirth- View Post
    1. I disagree of your actions, you rage ban anyone that doesn't like you or calls you muslim, taliban etc, that is not flaming, no one is calling you profanity of some sort.

    3. Naw, but I think you're butt hurt.
    1. Ahahah, oh my fucking god. If I rage banned anyone that didn't like me, I would of banned your faggot ass long ago. Great logic, oh wait, where's the logic?

    Which actions are there to disagree with? Oh that I banned you for flaming me? Oh, cool story bro.

    Who the fuck said anything about flaming. I can ban you for INSULTING, and calling something a terrorist just because you thought I was Muslim is not offensive, nor is calling any black person a slave or a Somalian boat hijacker, apparently.

    3. What if I am? What are you gonna do? Oh wait, you can't.

    BRB SHOWA



    v1.96 - Tutorials, Upgraded Town, Def Revamp
    v1.97 - Cutscenes/Quests, Friend List
    v1.98 - Classes, Necklace/Rings
    v1.99 - Guilds
    v2.00 - Open Beta


  14. #14
    iverson954360's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,280
    Reputation
    940
    Thanks
    1,656
    My Mood
    Dead
    HEY ARUN, I THINK YOU'RE UNFAIR AND AN ILLOGICAL ASSHOLE

    P.S. you smell like poo

  15. #15
    Threadstarter
    Dual-Keyboard Member
    -Rebirth-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    372
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    59
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post


    1. Ahahah, oh my fucking god. If I rage banned anyone that didn't like me, I would of banned your faggot ass long ago. Great logic, oh wait, where's the logic?

    Which actions are there to disagree with? Oh that I banned you for flaming me? Oh, cool story bro.

    Who the fuck said anything about flaming. I can ban you for INSULTING, and calling something a terrorist just because you thought I was Muslim is not offensive, nor is calling any black person a slave or a Somalian boat hijacker, apparently.

    3. What if I am? What are you gonna do? Oh wait, you can't.

    BRB SHOWA
    1. Like you said, you don't even know me, you don't even know who I am. OH WHERES THE LOGIC
    Like I said, Taliban is not an insult, it really isn't but you force it on everyone and yourself acting like it is.
    3. Just cause you are butt hurt doesn't mean I have to put anything in action

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Aruns Favorite Mpgh Skin Is Back
    By iverson954360 in forum General
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 12-26-2006, 01:34 PM
  2. From arun to iberson
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-14-2006, 10:53 PM
  3. me owning arun in putt
    By iverson954360 in forum General
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 09-15-2006, 04:29 PM
  4. now me owning arun in putt
    By EleMentX in forum General
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-14-2006, 10:44 AM
  5. UFC Flaming moron
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-19-2006, 11:46 AM