Thread: music

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 27
  1. #1
    Ghost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Under your bed, watching you sleep.
    Posts
    24,674
    Reputation
    3481
    Thanks
    3,603

    music

    what kind do you listen to?
    i <3 metal core
    /nuff said



    My games;

    x

  2. #2
    BlackandBlue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    69
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    I like some hip hop,not that booty smack that ass shit,and deathcore,death metal,ive heard one metalcore band and didnt like em,My favorite bands are the fall of troy,at the drive in,bring me the horizon,attack attack!,skinless,30 seconds to mars,free the robots,greenday.

  3. #3
    Evelyn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Land Of The Lost Souls
    Posts
    3,078
    Reputation
    417
    Thanks
    1,255
    My Mood
    Dead
    I Enjoy Underground / Conscious Rap [Atmosphere, Cage, Sage Francis]

    As Well As Viking Metal [Tyr]

    On Occasion I Like Pop/Rave - For That Dance-y Mood.

  4. #4
    TheJoku's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In Middle Of That
    Posts
    754
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    172
    My Mood
    Inspired
    I Like Pop, Metal, Rock, Rap And Hip-hop
    DONT SAY THANKS PRESS IT!




  5. #5
    Ghost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Under your bed, watching you sleep.
    Posts
    24,674
    Reputation
    3481
    Thanks
    3,603
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackandBlue View Post
    I like some hip hop,not that booty smack that ass shit,and deathcore,death metal,ive heard one metalcore band and didnt like em,My favorite bands are the fall of troy,at the drive in,bring me the horizon,attack attack!,skinless,30 seconds to mars,free the robots,greenday.
    bring me the horizon is metalcore or kind of



    My games;

    x

  6. #6
    BlackandBlue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    69
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
    bring me the horizon is metalcore or kind of
    It is,Dumbass Oliver Sykes was screaming the wrong way because hes a dumbass bitch,now he cant scream or he will hurt his lungs,now he only sings so the bands metalcore,and that bitch cant sing.

  7. #7
    Seth's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In The Thread
    Posts
    3,685
    Reputation
    25
    Thanks
    622
    Oldies Rock, mostly.
    She paints a pretty picture, but the story has a twist, the paint brush is a razor, and the canvas is her wrist.

  8. #8
    Ghost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Under your bed, watching you sleep.
    Posts
    24,674
    Reputation
    3481
    Thanks
    3,603
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackandBlue View Post
    It is,Dumbass Oliver Sykes was screaming the wrong way because hes a dumbass bitch,now he cant scream or he will hurt his lungs,now he only sings so the bands metalcore,and that bitch cant sing.
    ikr
    try listening to all that remains and bullet for my valentine



    My games;

    x

  9. #9
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,573
    Reputation
    2920
    Thanks
    5,343
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Count your blessings was leaning towards the deathcore side of things. But that was when Oli used distortion.

    Still my favorite "screamers" are Jake Luhrs (august burns red) and Winston McCall (Parkway Drive, although their new stuff aint that great).

  10. #10
    BlackandBlue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    69
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    I dont like BFMV because its crabcore and to me its like a rip off of attack attack!,i like all that remains,didnt they make the song called six?I only liked the albums count your blessings and this is what your seat was made for,i didnt like suicide season,their most recent songs sound like guitar riffs backwards.

  11. #11
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,573
    Reputation
    2920
    Thanks
    5,343
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackandBlue View Post
    I dont like BFMV because its crabcore and to me its like a rip off of attack attack!,i like all that remains,didnt they make the song called six?I only liked the albums count your blessings and this is what your seat was made for,i didnt like suicide season,their most recent songs sound like guitar riffs backwards.
    BFMV is metalcore, crabcore is just a joke making fun of AA!'s dance moves.

  12. #12
    /b/oss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,652
    Reputation
    795
    Thanks
    3,546
    everythink except metal

  13. #13
    Ghost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Under your bed, watching you sleep.
    Posts
    24,674
    Reputation
    3481
    Thanks
    3,603
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackandBlue View Post
    I dont like BFMV because its crabcore and to me its like a rip off of attack attack!,i like all that remains,didnt they make the song called six?I only liked the albums count your blessings and this is what your seat was made for,i didnt like suicide season,their most recent songs sound like guitar riffs backwards.

    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post


    BFMV is metalcore, crabcore is just a joke making fun of AA!'s dance moves.
    this ^



    My games;

    x

  14. #14
    Ad litteram's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Tepic, Nayait. México.
    Posts
    1,391
    Reputation
    -5
    Thanks
    117
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Punk, rock, metal, thrash, progressive, jazz, blues, crust, classical, and crossover.
    A very mixed fascination for music, I just love it...
    but pop, and deathcore are just the gayest shit ever!!
    A sinner once, a sinner twice!! No need for confession now...

    There is no sweet salvation
    Your soul belongs to me
    A screaming pain for redemption
    My angels watch you bleed


  15. #15
    /b/oss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,652
    Reputation
    795
    Thanks
    3,546
    Quote Originally Posted by Ad litteram View Post
    Punk, rock, metal, thrash, progressive, jazz, blues, crust, classical, and crossover.
    A very mixed fascination for music, I just love it...
    but pop, and deathcore are just the gayest shit ever!!
    r u girl in REAL LIFE?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. frag/game music video's
    By kyo in forum General
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-20-2006, 09:55 AM
  2. I Need Music!
    By i eat trees in forum Entertainment
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 02-21-2006, 10:36 PM
  3. Current Music
    By Chronologix in forum Entertainment
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 02-07-2006, 09:02 PM
  4. Music Forum?
    By Kyojiro in forum Suggestions, Requests & Help
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 01-23-2006, 03:12 PM
  5. Music
    By fl0 in forum General
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-08-2006, 03:27 PM