Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 25
  1. #1
    Sjoerd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Aurora Borealis
    Posts
    16,876
    Reputation
    1198
    Thanks
    2,083
    My Mood
    Hot

    to all 'o look i use drugs' members on mpgh

    You tell yourself itís ok
    You say you smoke weed every day
    Because itís harmless
    You say you smoke tobacco
    Because it relieves stress
    You drink on the weekends
    With the excuse that
    You hang out with friends
    You drink coffee in the morning
    Because you canít sleep at night
    Stop lying to yourself
    You know itís just a crutch
    You use these drugs
    Because you canít fucking deal with life
    Going through day to day
    Because you canít handle the pain
    Your life sucks.

  2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sjoerd For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]AVGN (09-20-2010),CRVSTY (09-20-2010),joefus (09-20-2010)

  3. #2
    Killian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    12,318
    Reputation
    1658
    Thanks
    1,935
    you C&P this?
    '08 MPGH OG

    You get the bag and fumble it
    I get the bag and flip it and tumble it
    Straight out the lot, 300 cash
    And the car came with a blunt in it
    Lil mama a thot, and she got ass
    And she gon' fuck up a bag
    Pull up to the spot, livin' too fast
    Droppin' the dope in the stash
    In Italy, got two foreign hoes, they DM me
    Drop the top when it's cold
    But you feel the heat
    Be real with me, just be real with me
    Eat it up like it's a feast
    They say the dope on fleek

  4. #3
    aclonegeek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    349
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    23
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Sjoerd View Post
    You tell yourself itís ok
    You say you smoke weed every day
    Because itís harmless
    You say you smoke tobacco
    Because it relieves stress
    You drink on the weekends
    With the excuse that
    You hang out with friends
    You drink coffee in the morning
    Because you canít sleep at night
    Stop lying to yourself
    You know itís just a crutch
    You use these drugs
    Because you canít fucking deal with life
    Going through day to day
    Because you canít handle the pain
    Your life sucks.
    inb4qft

    QFT.

    If you made it, I love it .

  5. #4
    jmuuss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    503
    Reputation
    8
    Thanks
    41
    My Mood
    Pensive
    I opt to make having such annoying usage of line breaks against the rules.

  6. #5
    Toxin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Somewhere about there.
    Posts
    16,279
    Reputation
    2285
    Thanks
    2,862
    100% true.

    Good job.

  7. #6
    CRVSTY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Probably banned
    Posts
    692
    Reputation
    34
    Thanks
    31
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Idk is with all the attention whores like "OMG LOOK AT ME I SMOKE WEED IM NOT A FUCKING LOSER AT ALL!"

  8. #7
    Calvin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Behind You!!!!!!! Coder Rank: Professional Your Real Name:: Mikey B... Signitures Made: 24
    Posts
    1,234
    Reputation
    -3
    Thanks
    230
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Hmmmmmm... You'r font is very hard to read but this is very true i agree...

  9. #8
    Khalifa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In gods hands Post:5,421
    Posts
    2,591
    Reputation
    44
    Thanks
    136
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by Iconik View Post
    you C&P this?
    Yes he did.

  10. #9
    Dested's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Six
    Posts
    2,823
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    198
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Dam dude agreed 100%

    ima stop smokin on weekends now jk

    Subscribe + Rate!

  11. #10
    Son's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    So-Cal
    Posts
    6,655
    Reputation
    412
    Thanks
    607
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Toxin View Post
    100% true.

    Good job.
    Says Mr. I think I have alcohol poisoning

  12. #11
    Toxin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Somewhere about there.
    Posts
    16,279
    Reputation
    2285
    Thanks
    2,862
    Quote Originally Posted by Son View Post


    Says Mr. I think I have alcohol poisoning
    I have never drank in my life. /

  13. #12
    Son's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    So-Cal
    Posts
    6,655
    Reputation
    412
    Thanks
    607
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Toxin View Post


    I have never drank in my life. /
    QFT .

  14. #13
    Aquafina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,189
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    81
    My Mood
    Amused
    LOL it depends i guess. We choose for ourselves, and sometimes, we make bad decisions.
    Been here for awhile now.....

  15. #14
    Luke420's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Computer :/
    Posts
    6,711
    Reputation
    436
    Thanks
    803
    My Mood
    Cold
    Quote Originally Posted by Toxin View Post


    I have never drank in my life. /

  16. #15
    iverson954360's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,280
    Reputation
    940
    Thanks
    1,656
    My Mood
    Dead
    Someone is mad.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. HELP WITH CODING ALL CODERS LOOK HERE
    By wolffang0000 in forum C++/C Programming
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 07-03-2010, 05:36 PM
  2. All Coders Look Here!
    By Sneakzy in forum General
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-28-2010, 01:28 PM
  3. [Info] Clan *Sun-Empire* looking for english active members (rank 170)
    By fidoododaa in forum CrossFire Clan Recruitment & Advertising
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-17-2009, 08:45 AM
  4. too all choobs look
    By farsight13 in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-15-2009, 02:22 PM
  5. ALL MEMBERS ON MPGH
    By NabDab in forum General
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 04-13-2009, 12:13 AM