Thread: Abnormal WoW

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 43 of 43
  1. #31
    Swiftdude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Illinois.
    Posts
    12,572
    Reputation
    1130
    Thanks
    2,982
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by rungario View Post
    I don't remember saying I played WoW anywhere??
    then why make a rage thread about WoW? im thinking its about the price of the game...which then u can imply that u play the damn game..
    Still love you Giggletron


  2. #32
    Aquafina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,189
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    81
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by swiftdude View Post


    then why make a rage thread about WoW? im thinking its about the price of the game...which then u can imply that u play the damn game..
    The fact is he didn't say he plays so he doesn't plays. Don't assume :/
    Been here for awhile now.....

  3. #33
    rungario's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    19
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by swiftdude View Post


    then why make a rage thread about WoW? im thinking its about the price of the game...which then u can imply that u play the damn game..
    Wtf are you saying?

    This isn't a rage thread, I'm recruiting for a private server...

  4. #34
    Aquafina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,189
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    81
    My Mood
    Amused
    LOL swift, shut up and don't be a shit disturber. he wants people for a private server, so if you're not interested gtfo.
    Been here for awhile now.....

  5. #35
    Swiftdude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Illinois.
    Posts
    12,572
    Reputation
    1130
    Thanks
    2,982
    My Mood
    Cynical
    private server? oh man that makes it worse haha....im done here kthxbai...
    Still love you Giggletron


  6. #36
    Gilcrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,370
    Reputation
    31
    Thanks
    86
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by rungario View Post
    Never saw any rules against it since it really doesn't fit in the WoW section

    "tl; dr ." What?

    "gay game is gay -.-"

    Try making 250,000 bucks off another game
    try making less false claims, i run toxic wow it only makes enough to cover expenses

  7. #37
    rungario's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    19
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by swiftdude View Post
    private server? oh man that makes it worse haha....im done here kthxbai...
    Nice comeback. I thought americans were supposed to be reputed for their gay fucking "I'll save my reputation by saying something that'll hurt your reputation" comebacks.

    By the way, only fags say kthxbai.

    And it doesn't make it worse.

    Your done here because you feel uncomfortable because nothing you say has meaning, you DON'T smoke weed (stop pretending you do), and your going to google gay porn to satisfy your gay ego.

  8. #38
    Aquafina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,189
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    81
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by rungario View Post
    Nice comeback. I thought americans were supposed to be reputed for their gay fucking "I'll save my reputation by saying something that'll hurt your reputation" comebacks.

    By the way, only fags say kthxbai.

    And it doesn't make it worse.

    Your done here because you feel uncomfortable because nothing you say has meaning, you DON'T smoke weed (stop pretending you do), and your going to google gay porn to satisfy your gay ego.
    Focus on topic, don't spam this thread with insults for Swiftdude. Do it in pm....

    BACKONTOPIC

    FUCK GUYS PRIVATE SERVER.WHOSE INTERESTED?
    Been here for awhile now.....

  9. #39
    rungario's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    19
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post


    try making less false claims, i run toxic wow it only makes enough to cover expenses
    LOL. Toxic wow is nothing nowadays. Used to be good. And aniwow made a peak of 250,000 dollars over 3 years and it wasn't even officially shut down by blizzard.

    QQ moar, go read the qu'ran (or however it's spelled), gtfo, AND FOR FUCKS SAKE ONLY REPLY IF YOUR INTERESTED IN WHAT I POSTED....fuck.

    And if the pic in your sig is you then your a fucking liar.
    Last edited by rungario; 09-20-2010 at 07:11 PM.

  10. #40
    Swiftdude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Illinois.
    Posts
    12,572
    Reputation
    1130
    Thanks
    2,982
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by rungario View Post
    Nice comeback. I thought americans were supposed to be reputed for their gay fucking "I'll save my reputation by saying something that'll hurt your reputation" comebacks.

    By the way, only fags say kthxbai.

    And it doesn't make it worse.

    Your done here because you feel uncomfortable because nothing you say has meaning, you DON'T smoke weed (stop pretending you do), and your going to google gay porn to satisfy your gay ego.
    oh god no! only someone that says ur a female...says ur from america but then makes fun of them...then have a pic of a 40 year old as ur avatar? i pray to god thats not u...if it is ur gonna lose to a 15 year old...

    K-THX-BAI
    Still love you Giggletron


  11. #41
    Aquafina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,189
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    81
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by swiftdude View Post


    oh god no! only someone that says ur a female...says ur from america but then makes fun of them...then have a pic of a 40 year old as ur avatar? i pray to god thats not u...if it is ur gonna lose to a 15 year old...

    K-THX-BAI
    JUST STOP. FUCK, LEAVE THIS GUY ALONE.
    Been here for awhile now.....

  12. #42
    Swiftdude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Illinois.
    Posts
    12,572
    Reputation
    1130
    Thanks
    2,982
    My Mood
    Cynical
    haha alright im officially done.
    Still love you Giggletron


  13. #43
    rungario's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    19
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by swiftdude View Post


    oh god no! only someone that says ur a female...says ur from america but then makes fun of them...then have a pic of a 40 year old as ur avatar? i pray to god thats not u...if it is ur gonna lose to a 15 year old...

    K-THX-BAI

    I don't even know what you're saying, look up my picture on tineye because its fake, and go back to fucking your kittens.

    And by the way check out https://wow.joystiq.com/2010/08/14/pr...rd-88-million/ PAY ATTENTION TO THE MONEY THEY MADE IN PROFIT.

    3 million dollars of a private server. Now it's time for me to call you gay for playing crossfire because only nerds play that game.
    Last edited by rungario; 09-20-2010 at 07:25 PM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Similar Threads

  1. Abnormal WoW
    By rungario in forum World of Warcraft Hacks / Bots
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-02-2010, 05:44 PM
  2. How many people on this forum Play WoW?
    By RebornAce in forum General
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 12-31-2009, 06:27 PM
  3. DOWNLOAD WoW.exe HERE! (Full Client For MPGH Server)
    By RebornAce in forum General Gaming
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 05-14-2006, 03:54 AM
  4. WoW Hack, Wondring if ppl are intrestid
    By gunot in forum General Gaming
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 12-30-2005, 07:56 AM