Poll: Give Sam his Tm Back

Thread: POLL Sam For TM

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 40
  1. #16
    Wolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    666
    Posts
    12,422
    Reputation
    286
    Thanks
    1,156
    Quote Originally Posted by Singularity View Post


    Inhuman said they got VIP.
    not anymore


    also, no.

    You got perma banned and it's just the fact your a whiny little shit that you got unbanned.

  2. #17
    Son's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    So-Cal
    Posts
    6,655
    Reputation
    412
    Thanks
    607
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf View Post


    not anymore


    also, no.

    You got perma banned and it's just the fact your a whiny little shit that you got unbanned.
    Ohh. I don't think Sam plays CA anyways.

  3. #18
    CyberGenius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH
    Posts
    10,434
    Reputation
    345
    Thanks
    2,082
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf View Post


    not anymore


    also, no.

    You got perma banned and it's just the fact your a whiny little shit that you got unbanned.
    you know anything about the facts surrounding what your allogating

  4. #19
    Wolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    666
    Posts
    12,422
    Reputation
    286
    Thanks
    1,156
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    you dont know whit fuckhead cs peice of shit
    So is it or is it not true you've gotten unbanned several times by dave just because you've sucked his dick over and over until he lets you out?

  5. #20
    CyberGenius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH
    Posts
    10,434
    Reputation
    345
    Thanks
    2,082
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf View Post


    So is it or is it not true you've gotten unbanned several times by dave just because you've sucked his dick over and over until he lets you out?
    NO its not true! Dave has never unbanned me

  6. #21
    EndRiT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    USSR
    Posts
    12,751
    Reputation
    170
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    Asking for Tm aint gonna get you TM.

  7. #22
    CyberGenius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH
    Posts
    10,434
    Reputation
    345
    Thanks
    2,082
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by EndRiT View Post
    Asking for Tm aint gonna get you TM.
    Worked for Grim and besides im asking for it back

  8. #23
    Wolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    666
    Posts
    12,422
    Reputation
    286
    Thanks
    1,156
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    NO its not true! Dave has never unbanned me
    Tm means "trusted" member. And if your gunna lie in your thread asking for tm, does that really mean your trusted?

    I think not

  9. #24
    CyberGenius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH
    Posts
    10,434
    Reputation
    345
    Thanks
    2,082
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf View Post


    Tm means "trusted" member. And if your gunna lie in your thread asking for tm, does that really mean your trusted?

    I think not
    I'm not lying Dave doesnt unban me!

    And everyone that has TM has been banned so whats your point?

  10. #25
    Wolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    666
    Posts
    12,422
    Reputation
    286
    Thanks
    1,156
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    I'm not lying Dave doesnt unban me!

    And everyone that has TM has been banned so whats your point?


    My point is your suck a mods/gmods/daves dick until they unban you... We both got banned at the same time for flaming eachother, but because your a pussy you were unbanned by the end of the day.

    You don't even take your bans, your just some sad low life who gets butthurt everytime someone bans you on a forum. Even on a forum which hardly even enforces the ban evading rule... It's pretty sad man. Can't even live without mpgh for 2 days.

  11. #26
    Sjoerd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Aurora Borealis
    Posts
    16,876
    Reputation
    1198
    Thanks
    2,083
    My Mood
    Hot
    i say sam should get it back

  12. #27
    Hassan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    System.Threading.Tasks
    Posts
    4,765
    Reputation
    495
    Thanks
    2,004
    My Mood
    Dead
    Yes, give him TM !

  13. #28
    Illuminatus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    1,497
    Reputation
    2
    Thanks
    46
    My Mood
    Tired
    Troll is troll:on't deserve




    Press The Thanks Button If I Helped =D
    Quote Originally Posted by mamakiller13 View Post

    and im aint fag,
    FORMERLY KNOWN AS SloaMoeDaea

  14. #29
    CyberGenius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH
    Posts
    10,434
    Reputation
    345
    Thanks
    2,082
    My Mood
    Amused
    for your support

  15. #30
    SmartAlley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CA General Section
    Posts
    14,370
    Reputation
    577
    Thanks
    1,661
    My Mood
    Hot
    Yes .



    (╮ฐ-ฐ)╮┳━┳ ( ╯ฐ□ฐ)╯ ┻━┻









Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. SAM FOR GENERAL MINION
    By CyberGenius in forum General
    Replies: 136
    Last Post: 07-02-2010, 04:36 AM
  2. Sam For CS
    By Inna in forum General
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 06-21-2010, 06:35 PM
  3. [MPGH] Sam for CS
    By Viibez in forum General
    Replies: 54
    Last Post: 06-16-2010, 12:27 AM
  4. Sam for CS
    By Snape in forum General
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-13-2010, 01:17 PM
  5. [Poll] NextGen1 for Mod?
    By zmansquared in forum Visual Basic Programming
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 02-15-2010, 11:48 PM