Thread: Perm..

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 46 to 59 of 59
  1. #46
    Dokuda2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    102
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    phailed spam... quit spam D:? I'm allowed.. becouse i'm a fag... i guess..

  2. #47
    NetNavi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Gourav's. He said he was going to make me a cake. oh, he's back..NAKED! WTF r u doi-
    Posts
    3,788
    Reputation
    8
    Thanks
    204

  3. #48
    Dokuda2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    102
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    See, Tom here is a fag to, so she's allowed to

  4. #49
    Someguytwo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    141
    Reputation
    -5
    Thanks
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by Dokuda2 View Post
    See, Tom here is a fag to, so she's allowed to
    Tom isn't a fag, even though he can aggravate users sometimes.

    Tom's a male. Not a female.

  5. #50
    Gourav2122's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
    Posts
    12,531
    Reputation
    212
    Thanks
    2,026
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Someguytwo View Post
    Tom isn't a fag, even though he can aggravate users sometimes.

    Tom's a male. Not a female.
    you are fucking slow he was trying to mock him =/

  6. #51
    Inna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    11,161
    Reputation
    61
    Thanks
    270
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Dokuda2 View Post
    phailed spam... quit spam D:? I'm allowed.. becouse i'm a fag... i guess..
    Nobody is going to listen to you. You're worthless.

  7. #52
    NetNavi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Gourav's. He said he was going to make me a cake. oh, he's back..NAKED! WTF r u doi-
    Posts
    3,788
    Reputation
    8
    Thanks
    204
    Quote Originally Posted by Dokuda2 View Post
    phailed spam... quit spam D:? I'm allowed.. becouse i'm a fag... i guess..
    Yes you are

    Doing a good job too

    keep it up

    Quote Originally Posted by Dokuda2 View Post
    See, Tom here is a fag to, so she's allowed to
    Hardy har har you damn 12 year old

  8. #53
    Dokuda2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    102
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanna View Post
    Nobody is going to listen to you. You're worthless.
    Then why in godsake try to post again, it's useless right..?
    You should have any value right, well, guess not, You think your "The bomb" Becouse you have a big vocabulairy or w/e.. get a life for fuck sake, you spam mpgh all day without even having anything to do with hacking..



    And tom, Get a life.. To your information im not 12 years old, im 20 years old, Gomen.

  9. #54
    Inna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    11,161
    Reputation
    61
    Thanks
    270
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Dokuda2 View Post
    Then why in godsake try to post again, it's useless right..?
    You should have any value right, well, guess not, You think your "The bomb" Becouse you have a big vocabulairy or w/e.. get a life for fuck sake, you spam mpgh all day without even having anything to do with hacking..



    And tom, Get a life.. To your information im not 12 years old, im 20 years old, Gomen.
    Big vocabulary? You have to be fucking mentally retarded to think I have a "big vocabulary". All day? 30 minutes? Why do you hack 20 year old? Why don't you get a fucking job? Are you proud of being 20 for the failure you are? I am obviously better than you in this world, nobody needs idiots like you that just add on to Global Warming without contributing shit.

  10. #55
    NetNavi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Gourav's. He said he was going to make me a cake. oh, he's back..NAKED! WTF r u doi-
    Posts
    3,788
    Reputation
    8
    Thanks
    204
    Quote Originally Posted by Dokuda2 View Post
    Then why in godsake try to post again, it's useless right..?
    You should have any value right, well, guess not, You think your "The bomb" Becouse you have a big vocabulairy or w/e.. get a life for fuck sake, you spam mpgh all day without even having anything to do with hacking..



    And tom, Get a life.. To your information im not 12 years old, im 20 years old, Gomen.
    20? You do know that makes it all the more worse right?

    What the hell would a 20yearold be doing on a game hacking forum?

    Try to act your age and not your I.Q. please

  11. #56
    Dokuda2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    102
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom View Post
    20? You do know that makes it all the more worse right?

    What the hell would a 20yearold be doing on a game hacking forum?

    Try to act your age and not your I.Q. please
    Im not even going to try to act in like "OMGWTFHAX"

    Tom, why would a 20 year old be on a hacking forum..
    The same way dave is 18 years old and is admin of a hacking forum..

    Being totally bored.. I have a fucking job. But i also got a lot of spare time..

    Tom, as azian fella, your where nice, but now, you're turned into a big smaphole..

    Kanna, you got 4 k thats more then fucking old users, who're here like 2 years.. you joined a little while ago..
    Why the fuck are you starting up the fucking global warming, I didnt knew the topic was about global warming.. so.... wtf?

    so, you're better then me in this world. what makes you ffs better then me..?
    your way of calling people retarded, or are you thinking that your better, your spamming up this forum,


    Please, shut the fuck up and quit posting it's fucking useless, get a life, im not going to react anymore

  12. #57
    vescovo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Hitlers Grave
    Posts
    1,403
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    143
    Quote Originally Posted by Dokuda2 View Post
    Im not even going to try to act in like "OMGWTFHAX"

    Tom, why would a 20 year old be on a hacking forum..
    The same way dave is 18 years old and is admin of a hacking forum..

    Being totally bored.. I have a fucking job. But i also got a lot of spare time..

    Tom, as azian fella, your where nice, but now, you're turned into a big smaphole..

    Kanna, you got 4 k thats more then fucking old users, who're here like 2 years.. you joined a little while ago..
    Why the fuck are you starting up the fucking global warming, I didnt knew the topic was about global warming.. so.... wtf?

    so, you're better then me in this world. what makes you ffs better then me..?
    your way of calling people retarded, or are you thinking that your better, your spamming up this forum,


    Please, shut the fuck up and quit posting it's fucking useless, get a life, im not going to react anymore
    yorssz b3 gga4y

  13. #58
    NetNavi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Gourav's. He said he was going to make me a cake. oh, he's back..NAKED! WTF r u doi-
    Posts
    3,788
    Reputation
    8
    Thanks
    204
    Quote Originally Posted by Dokuda2 View Post
    Im not even going to try to act in like "OMGWTFHAX"

    Tom, why would a 20 year old be on a hacking forum..
    The same way dave is 18 years old and is admin of a hacking forum..

    Being totally bored.. I have a fucking job. But i also got a lot of spare time..

    Tom, as azian fella, your where nice, but now, you're turned into a big smaphole..
    Dave's on here to run his site and make money -.-'

    You're 20 and telling other people to get lives?

    What the hell? Damn hypocrites like yourself should be burned alive

    Last sentence made no sense, so I'm just gonna have to tell you that your grammar fails hard

    Um, okay, that's great that you have a job. Cool, whatever, but why the hell are you trying to prove yourself over the internet?

    Do you think it makes you COOL because really, you're not

  14. #59
    Inna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    11,161
    Reputation
    61
    Thanks
    270
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Dokuda2 View Post
    Kanna, you got 4 k thats more then fucking old users, who're here like 2 years.. you joined a little while ago..
    Why the fuck are you starting up the fucking global warming, I didnt knew the topic was about global warming.. so.... wtf?

    so, you're better then me in this world. what makes you ffs better then me..?
    your way of calling people retarded, or are you thinking that your better, your spamming up this forum,


    Please, shut the fuck up and quit posting it's fucking useless, get a life, im not going to react anymore
    Do you have any idea what you're doing?

    4k? No and already explained. Yeah "I didn't knew" you have no idea what a reference is, so wtf?

    Why would I need to explain to you how I am better than you? I am, rather obvious you need to get a job.

    If people listened to you George Bush would have a good rep. You think posting makes people not have lives? I have free time because I am only a Freshman, why did you have enough time to accumulate 2k posts 20 year old? YOU do something useful.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Similar Threads

  1. Buying an account with m4a1 custom, gold, adv perm
    By kevinedler in forum Trade Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-18-2009, 05:49 PM
  2. [Request] Perm God Mode
    By accepted12 in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-16-2008, 03:41 PM
  3. Jetamay for Perm Ban
    By Raster Burn in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: 01-20-2008, 09:32 PM
  4. is 1440 minute a perm ban?
    By fastbullet in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-25-2007, 06:05 AM
  5. Edited Tutorial: Bypass (Perm)
    By SpiderByte in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 01-28-2006, 05:36 AM