Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 35
  1. #16
    Wolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    666
    Posts
    12,422
    Reputation
    286
    Thanks
    1,156
    Quote Originally Posted by wassup40 View Post
    I do understand that but i dont see why they should be treated diffrent.
    Well because they're staff? They actually have power on this site? Is that so hard to understand?
    And it isn't just a vacation because they're staff, it's a vacation because they don't have to their JOB.

    Quote Originally Posted by Byrd View Post
    omg

    its a vacation no matter how you look at it
    you can take a vacation from television
    do i have to be the cable company to do that??
    i can take a vacation from smokin ciggarrettes
    do i have to be the owner of newports to do that??
    no

    just cuz someone started callin it that for staff doesn't mean that staff have the exclusive right to use that word to describe it

    so ima say this once then ima put you on my ignore list on this acc. too if you don't stop bein such a bitch
    GET THE FUCK OFF YOUR HIGH HORSE
    You stubborn little fuck, it's a vacation because they get away from THEIR JOB!
    Everyone who has a post ban, then comes along and uses an alt account, so do they have a "vacation"? NO! but if it's a staff member, on their alt account they DO!

    Your so stupid mate fair play.

    I seriously don't know how to explain it anymore clearly...

  2. #17
    Byrd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Carnival
    Posts
    983
    Reputation
    0
    Thanks
    47
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf View Post


    Well because they're staff? They actually have power on this site? Is that so hard to understand?



    You stubborn little fuck, it's a vacation because they get away from THEIR JOB!
    Everyone who has a post ban, then comes along and uses an alt account, so do they have a "vacation"? NO! but if it's a staff member, on their alt account they DO!

    Your so stupid mate fair play.
    little??
    i'll admit to stubborn and stupid
    but its still a vacation mr.going on ignore after this post
    won't be hearin or seein from your SNOB ass again

  3. #18
    Wolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    666
    Posts
    12,422
    Reputation
    286
    Thanks
    1,156
    Quote Originally Posted by Byrd View Post
    little??
    i'll admit to stubborn and stupid
    but its still a vacation mr.going on ignore after this post
    won't be hearin or seein from your SNOB ass again
    I bet you'll click the button just to see this post, I will bet money on it. If you'll even ignore me.

    Also, thank's for giving me such a great flame war [/sarcasm]

  4. #19
    wassup40's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I dont know help me
    Posts
    2,238
    Reputation
    28
    Thanks
    789
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf View Post


    Well because they're staff? They actually have power on this site? Is that so hard to understand?
    And it isn't just a vacation because they're staff, it's a vacation because they don't have to their JOB.



    You stubborn little fuck, it's a vacation because they get away from THEIR JOB!
    Everyone who has a post ban, then comes along and uses an alt account, so do they have a "vacation"? NO! but if it's a staff member, on their alt account they DO!

    Your so stupid mate fair play.

    I seriously don't know how to explain it anymore clearly...
    Yes they do have power but if u do nothing wrong they wont have to use it and u shouldnt be some 1 your not incase you get banned .

  5. #20
    Wolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    666
    Posts
    12,422
    Reputation
    286
    Thanks
    1,156
    Quote Originally Posted by wassup40 View Post


    Yes they do have power but if u do nothing wrong they wont have to use it and u shouldnt be some 1 your not incase you get banned .
    What does you doing nothing wrong have to do with them noting being higher in the hierarchy than you?

    Srsly it goes:

    Dave/arun
    sa.
    gmods
    mods
    minions/any other random role (VS/MM or something else)
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Members
    Cock suckers.




    Anything above the line you have to earn it, thus you should give all of them respect and they are "special".

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wolf For This Useful Post:

    Archangel (09-28-2010),Derail (09-28-2010)

  7. #21
    wassup40's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I dont know help me
    Posts
    2,238
    Reputation
    28
    Thanks
    789
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf View Post


    What does you doing nothing wrong have to do with them noting being higher in the hierarchy than you?

    Srsly it goes:

    Dave/arun
    sa.
    gmods
    mods
    minions/any other random role (VS/MM or something else)
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Members
    Cock suckers.




    Anything above the line you have to earn it, thus you should give all of them respect and they are "special".
    And look at u at the buttom,
    And shouldn't you respect everyon?

  8. #22
    Wolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    666
    Posts
    12,422
    Reputation
    286
    Thanks
    1,156
    Quote Originally Posted by wassup40 View Post


    And look at u at the buttom.
    And shouldn't you respect everyon?
    When have I ever stated I'm above you?

    just because your bottom the hierarchy doesn't mean you should respect everyone, hence my post saying people above this line require respect.

  9. #23
    Toshie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In a dark place
    Posts
    6,286
    Reputation
    48
    Thanks
    391
    Quote Originally Posted by wassup40 View Post


    And look at u at the buttom,
    And shouldn't you respect everyon?
    u do know that more posts over 1337, longer ur ban is

  10. #24
    wassup40's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I dont know help me
    Posts
    2,238
    Reputation
    28
    Thanks
    789
    My Mood
    Lurking
    If you want to be respected respect other's,
    and idc if i get banned more post's i do... just want to prove my point.

  11. #25
    Toshie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In a dark place
    Posts
    6,286
    Reputation
    48
    Thanks
    391
    Quote Originally Posted by wassup40 View Post
    If you want to be respected respect other's,
    and idc if i get banned more post's i do... just want to prove my point.
    Why rescept ppl? This aint school. "Get back back what u give"

  12. #26
    Wolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    666
    Posts
    12,422
    Reputation
    286
    Thanks
    1,156
    Quote Originally Posted by wassup40 View Post
    If you want to be respected respect other's,
    and idc if i get banned more post's i do... just want to prove my point.
    The thing is, i don't even know what your point is meant to be. you change what your saying so much

  13. #27
    wassup40's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I dont know help me
    Posts
    2,238
    Reputation
    28
    Thanks
    789
    My Mood
    Lurking
    My point is you shouldn't treat minion's like god.

  14. #28
    Toshie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In a dark place
    Posts
    6,286
    Reputation
    48
    Thanks
    391
    Quote Originally Posted by wassup40 View Post
    My point is you shouldn't treat minion's like god.
    Dave=God
    Arun=God
    Staff=God
    Member=Angels

  15. #29
    Wolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    666
    Posts
    12,422
    Reputation
    286
    Thanks
    1,156
    Quote Originally Posted by wassup40 View Post
    My point is you shouldn't treat minion's like god.
    I never said you should retard

    I said if your a staff member you should get treated better than a regular member should..

    And ofc you shouldn't I say stuff like that about minions more than anyone, imo they shouldn't get free vip there are lots of minions who would probably buy vip if they wanted it.

  16. #30
    wassup40's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I dont know help me
    Posts
    2,238
    Reputation
    28
    Thanks
    789
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Everyone is a person and you shouldn't treat 1 person different then another.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Looking Hb hack
    By keansan in forum Hack Requests
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-15-2006, 07:27 AM
  2. Looking For City Of Villains Hacks
    By Shadowguild in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-13-2006, 07:52 PM
  3. Looking for the old Warrock Game Files
    By Zededarian in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-10-2006, 03:30 PM
  4. Looking for a good Lisp compiler
    By Zededarian in forum Programming
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-04-2006, 07:19 PM
  5. Looking for hacks
    By Worcha in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-29-2005, 04:21 PM