Thread: Mobile MPGH

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 27
  1. #1
    [HE]Περσεύς[RO]'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Hacking and Exploitation Section
    Posts
    51
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    6
    My Mood
    Inspired

    Mobile MPGH

    Update it please
    I can't see shit, I accidently bumped a two week old thread because I couldn't see where the last post date was.
    Seriously, PLEASE update it.

  2. #2
    BassSR's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,824
    Reputation
    570
    Thanks
    330
    stay in general section if you can't see shit.

  3. #3
    [HE]Περσεύς[RO]'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Hacking and Exploitation Section
    Posts
    51
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    6
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Hemp View Post
    stay in general section if you can't see shit.
    You make no fucking sense.
    The general section looks exactly the same as all the other sections.

  4. #4
    BassSR's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,824
    Reputation
    570
    Thanks
    330
    general section has alot of updated threads, you'd have to go back 5 pages to get 1 week old threads.

    so you make no fucking sence newnew.

    how about you learn mpgh before you start swearing at people.

    sounds to me like your a prissy little 12 year old bitch who has no life so he rages out on mpgh to people you don't like. amirite?

  5. #5
    [HE]Περσεύς[RO]'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Hacking and Exploitation Section
    Posts
    51
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    6
    My Mood
    Inspired
    I am Illuminatus.
    Not sure, but I think I joined before you.
    I have learnt MPGH.
    And to get to the thread, I clicked a link Jabuuty sent me, I had no idea it was old.
    Attack my argument, not my personality.


    Quote Originally Posted by Hemp View Post
    general section has alot of updated threads, you'd have to go back 5 pages to get 1 week old threads.

    so you make no fucking sence newnew.

    how about you learn mpgh before you start swearing at people.

    sounds to me like your a prissy little 12 year old bitch who has no life so he rages out on mpgh to people you don't like. amirite?

  6. #6
    BassSR's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,824
    Reputation
    570
    Thanks
    330
    idgaf who your main is.

    i don't care when you joined.

    you're still a little bitch, your join date won't change that.

    i simply suggested to stick to the general section because it's active, and you swear.

    just gtfo


  7. #7
    Illuminatus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    1,497
    Reputation
    2
    Thanks
    46
    My Mood
    Tired
    If you don't care about my join date, then why bring it up?
    And don't reply with "Your the one who brought it up" because you were the one who referred to me as a newnew.
    GTFO=get the "fuck" off.
    You swear too dude.
    Let this argument be over.
    Goodbye.


    Quote Originally Posted by Hemp View Post
    idgaf who your main is.

    i don't care when you joined.

    you're still a little bitch, your join date won't change that.

    i simply suggested to stick to the general section because it's active, and you swear.

    just gtfo


  8. #8
    BassSR's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,824
    Reputation
    570
    Thanks
    330
    Quote Originally Posted by Illuminatus View Post
    If you don't care about my join date, then why bring it up?
    And don't reply with "Your the one who brought it up" because you were the one who referred to me as a newnew.
    Let this argument be over.
    Goodbye.
    newnew.

    joindate doesn't mean shit.

    i could make a account now and come back in 2 years and say im a oldphag and i'd be a oldphag right?

  9. #9
    Expert at leaving women disappointed physically and emotionally.
    Premium Seller
    Premium Member
    Minionforce
    Wyo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Tijuana
    Posts
    23,268
    Reputation
    3495
    Thanks
    3,633
    My Mood
    Lurking
    You say that I ain't influence you, you a liar I'm on fire; you used to light up
    You're gonna wake up and realize
     
    I smoke dix daily.
    I am Dix, and Arun is my master.
    I'M #1 NIGXMAS SCAMMER

  10. #10
    Illuminatus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    1,497
    Reputation
    2
    Thanks
    46
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Hemp View Post
    newnew.

    joindate doesn't mean shit.

    i could make a account now and come back in 2 years and say im a oldphag and i'd be a oldphag right?
    Yes, why?
    I don't see how the supports your argument, because you have just said that a join date means nothing, then you said that it makes you an oldphag if its two years old. So it actually does mean something.
    Contradictory

  11. #11
    BassSR's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,824
    Reputation
    570
    Thanks
    330
    you're really dumb aren't you.

    you said you joined before, so that MUST make you more important to this forum.

    so i said if i made an account now and came back in two years, that i'd be important just like you right?

    learn to read kid.

  12. #12
    Jabuuty671's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21,231
    Reputation
    1468
    Thanks
    4,095
    It's in the works
    There are kinks


  13. #13
    Illuminatus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    1,497
    Reputation
    2
    Thanks
    46
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Hemp View Post
    you're really dumb aren't you.

    you said you joined before, so that MUST make you more important to this forum.

    so i said if i made an account now and came back in two years, that i'd be important just like you right?

    learn to read kid.
    I said I joined before to counter your argument, which I seem to remember involved me being new and inexperienced and therefore fail at xenobombulation on MPGH.
    This argument is going nowhere, just like the argument about the paradox of omnibenevolence and its pros and cons. Any replies you now have I shall not reply to, unless they are not comebacks, but rather flags of truce.

  14. #14
    BassSR's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,824
    Reputation
    570
    Thanks
    330
    and that was the sounds of you admitting your defeat.

    it's k.


    we all know you try to use big words to make yourself feel smart.

    its k.

  15. #15
    Expert at leaving women disappointed physically and emotionally.
    Premium Seller
    Premium Member
    Minionforce
    Wyo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Tijuana
    Posts
    23,268
    Reputation
    3495
    Thanks
    3,633
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Illuminatus you're retard, by your words, everyone can realize that.
     
    I smoke dix daily.
    I am Dix, and Arun is my master.
    I'M #1 NIGXMAS SCAMMER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Mobile MPGH.
    By Stevenom in forum Suggestions, Requests & Help
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-07-2011, 06:20 PM
  2. Help Dave Buy A New Mobile MPGH
    By Corndog in forum General
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 10-13-2010, 04:28 PM
  3. A Better Mobile MPGH (Demo)
    By Corndog in forum General
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 09-30-2010, 10:16 PM
  4. mobile mpgh :o
    By Sjoerd in forum General
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 09-20-2010, 03:45 PM
  5. Mobile MPGH "proxy" preview
    By Alen in forum General
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 08-13-2010, 03:48 AM