Thread: Shy- Be Gentle.

Thanks

Shy- Be Gentle.

Okay. so there's this girl that I really like. She gives me hugs all the time, draws on my hands during class, and plays with my hair. But whenver I ask to hang out, she's busy.. How can I tell if she likes me?

Thanks
    she already showed you that she likes you. tho call her during night and get long talk, discuss and at the end of talk ask her if she have time to go out. I'm pretty sure she'll answer with yes. Then just go to park or sumthink, don't hurry be patentient, tell her funny things, most important is to make her happy (laugh). After a while just ask her if she would be with you and remember, i don't know girl that asked boy- always boy ask girl out/...

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by m_t_h View Post
    she already showed you that she likes you. tho call her during night and get long talk, discuss and at the end of talk ask her if she have time to go out. I'm pretty sure she'll answer with yes. Then just go to park or sumthink, don't hurry be patentient, tell her funny things, most important is to make her happy (laugh). After a while just ask her if she would be with you and remember, i don't know girl that asked boy- always boy ask girl out/...
    Fuck you on about?

People give out hugs/draw on peoples hands or arms constantly and don't "like" that person... There's girls with bf's which draw on my hand/hug me... It's obvious they don't like me. And just people someone plays with your hair means nothing but you have soft hair... I know a kid which pretty much every girl who he sits by just sits there and strokes his hair because it's really soft.

Seriously man, it means nothing...

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf View Post

Fuck you on about?

People give out hugs/draw on peoples hands or arms constantly and don't "like" that person... There's girls with bf's which draw on my hand/hug me... It's obvious they don't like me. And just people someone plays with your hair means nothing but you have soft hair... I know a kid which pretty much every girl who he sits by just sits there and strokes his hair because it's really soft.

Seriously man, it means nothing...
    obv you never saw a girl

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Call her beautiful she will love that shit. Just be like I have to ask you some thing. And when she is like what just be like what do you think about me. She will tell you then she will ask you what you think about her. Just say well I really like you your open and funny and your really beautiful. She will be like awwwwww I wanna suck your cock. But girls like it when your sweet to them just tell them what they want to here. And one of the things I found girls like the most is when your texting them (only do it one time a day) Say have I told you you look beautiful to day? They will say no then you say well you look beautiful to day. The 1st time you say it she will ask how do you know(they always do) Just say you look beautiful ever day.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by m_t_h View Post

obv you never saw a girl
    Fuck are you on about?

If you think a girl likes you because she writes on your hand your a fucking loner.