Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 60
  1. #1
    Corndog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Salem, NH
    Posts
    10,139
    Reputation
    526
    Thanks
    2,906

    General Needs Reform

    Seriously. The interesting/intelligent/discussable to absolute random horse shit ratio is way off.

    General needs rules, limits, and a dedicated staff member that just handles General. General is mostly boring, obnoxious, and overall idiotic. Although post count doesnít equal maturity, you guys live in the general section because you are too mature to play (or obsess over) stupid games like Crossfire and Combat Arms. How about you actually show that maturity.

    Internet will = Internet, but I am sick of it.

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Corndog For This Useful Post:

    -Viibez- (10-09-2010),Obama (10-08-2010)

  3. #2
    -Statistic-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,011
    Reputation
    37
    Thanks
    102
    You're lookin' like a fool with your false sense of authority.

  4. #3
    Toshie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In a dark place
    Posts
    6,286
    Reputation
    48
    Thanks
    391
    Limits: Able to make only 2 threads in General a Day
    Rules: No repeating same threads. eg The JB shit. Already been like 5 threads

  5. #4
    Ryan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7,924
    Reputation
    411
    Thanks
    998
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    I agree.
    I don't even come to general anymore because of the idiocy that seems thrive here.
    It's like a pandemic.

  6. #5
    CaT-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    7,335
    Reputation
    311
    Thanks
    488
    My Mood
    Amused
    Fascinating Tale Chap, Your plea for help will be unheard.


    ex-
    ex-x2
    ex-

  7. #6
    ~m3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    under Arun's bed Posts: 13,000
    Posts
    163
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    8
    My Mood
    Bored
    Fascinating tale chap, I'm 12 and what is this?

  8. #7
    Corndog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Salem, NH
    Posts
    10,139
    Reputation
    526
    Thanks
    2,906
    Quote Originally Posted by -Statistic- View Post
    You're lookin' like a fool with your false sense of authority.
    I donít have any false sense of authority. Is it so wrong of me to request something be changed and then back up that request with a legitimate argument - one that Iím sure many people agree with?

  9. #8
    Austin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Great White North
    Posts
    30,003
    Reputation
    5407
    Thanks
    8,004
    My Mood
    Lurking
    suicide is the only option

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvmrROz7Plo




    VIP Support // May 2011
    CF Minion // January 2012
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014
    Former Staff // January 2015
    General Minion // July 2015
    Publicist // December 2015


  10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Austin For This Useful Post:

    Jarppi (10-08-2010),Taco (10-08-2010)

  11. #9
    -Statistic-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,011
    Reputation
    37
    Thanks
    102
    Quote Originally Posted by ConnorCG View Post


    I don’t have any false sense of authority. Is it so wrong of me to request something be changed and then back up that request with a legitimate argument - one that I’m sure many people agree with?
    No, but I think that it's easier for people to post random bullshit that is offtopic as fuck than for them to actually post something legitimate.

    Many people agree with you, but are they the majority?

  12. #10
    Corndog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Salem, NH
    Posts
    10,139
    Reputation
    526
    Thanks
    2,906
    The majority of people aren’t lawyers, but if you got into an argument about something, you can sure as hell bet the lawyer will win the argument.

    Small, condensed amounts of logic will always beat a mass of bullshit.

  13. #11
    Ryan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7,924
    Reputation
    411
    Thanks
    998
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by -Statistic- View Post
    No, but I think that it's easier for people to post random bullshit that is offtopic as fuck than for them to actually post something legitimate.

    Many people agree with you, but is it the majority?
    Off-topic stuff used to be posted all the time, but it had quality at least.
    This is a section meant for general discussion on pretty much anything, after all.
    But it's full of stupid and pointless threads that serve no purpose other than trying to raise your post count and "making a name" for yourself on the internet.
    I mean, Jetamay's thread about Onlive got bumped from April of '09, but I didn't care because it was actually a decent topic.
    It was like a light shined through for a second.

    And sadly, the majority are the ones causing the problems.

  14. #12
    -Statistic-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,011
    Reputation
    37
    Thanks
    102
    Quote Originally Posted by ConnorCG View Post
    The majority of people arenít lawyers, but if you got into an argument about something, you can sure as hell bet the lawyer will win the argument.

    Small, condensed amounts of logic will always beat a mass of bullshit.
    The bullshitters will flame the fuck out of whoever posts this "small, condensed amounts of logic".

    But that's my stereotypical opinion of the majority of people who hang out in General.

  15. #13
    Killian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    12,318
    Reputation
    1658
    Thanks
    1,935
    Quote Originally Posted by ConnorCG View Post


    I donít have any false sense of authority. Is it so wrong of me to request something be changed and then back up that request with a legitimate argument - one that Iím sure many people agree with?
    I support your argument.
    '08 MPGH OG

    You get the bag and fumble it
    I get the bag and flip it and tumble it
    Straight out the lot, 300 cash
    And the car came with a blunt in it
    Lil mama a thot, and she got ass
    And she gon' fuck up a bag
    Pull up to the spot, livin' too fast
    Droppin' the dope in the stash
    In Italy, got two foreign hoes, they DM me
    Drop the top when it's cold
    But you feel the heat
    Be real with me, just be real with me
    Eat it up like it's a feast
    They say the dope on fleek

  16. #14
    ~Gamer~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada FTW
    Posts
    447
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    43
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    In my opinion this thread is a big piece of bullshit. General section is FINE, your the 1st person to complain in like 900 pages so please take your big piece of bullshit shove it up your ass and gtfo mpgh

  17. #15
    Corndog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Salem, NH
    Posts
    10,139
    Reputation
    526
    Thanks
    2,906
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Gamer~ View Post
    In my opinion this thread is a big piece of bullshit. General section is FINE, your the 1st person to complain in like 900 pages so please take your big piece of bullshit shove it up your ass and gtfo mpgh
    The above post explains itself.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Need some general help
    By fuzzum111 in forum Vindictus Help
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 08-14-2011, 11:01 AM
  2. General Help I need!
    By wotad in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Discussions
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-03-2011, 06:46 PM
  3. [Help] Need (just a little) general guidance
    By HackManster in forum CrossFire Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-01-2011, 12:50 PM
  4. [Help Request] Need (just a little) general guidance
    By HackManster in forum CrossFire Help
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-30-2011, 07:20 PM
  5. i need short icq number pls and hack to wr..
    By BoneXDBreaker in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-26-2005, 06:08 PM