Thread: Graphics Card

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 30
  1. #1
    Nate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    614
    Posts
    2,506
    Reputation
    38
    Thanks
    405
    My Mood
    Goofy

    Graphics Card

    Hello again everybody. I asked a while ago about graphics card recommendations, and this was suggested I think.

    Someone please tell me if you know that this will run games like Call of Duty 4 and Modern Warfare 2. It would be much appreciated.

    SPARKLE GeForce 9500 GT Graphics Card









  2. #2
    Taco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    lookin for a 1986 E30 M3
    Posts
    6,383
    Reputation
    352
    Thanks
    419
    My Mood
    Tired
    get dat hoe.

  3. #3
    jmuuss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    503
    Reputation
    8
    Thanks
    41
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Low settings. Get a 9800 for med. Get a GTS 250 or better for high.

  4. #4
    Killian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    12,318
    Reputation
    1658
    Thanks
    1,935
    Quote Originally Posted by jmuuss View Post
    Low settings. Get a 9800 for med. Get a GTS 250 or better for high.
    No, it definitely plays it on the highest settings, cause I have that 9500 in my other desktop.

  5. #5
    Nate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    614
    Posts
    2,506
    Reputation
    38
    Thanks
    405
    My Mood
    Goofy
    Quote Originally Posted by Iconik View Post


    No, it definitely plays it on the highest settings, cause I have that 9500 in my other desktop.
    So are you saying I could get this and be able to play the newer games like MW2?









  6. #6
    Taco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    lookin for a 1986 E30 M3
    Posts
    6,383
    Reputation
    352
    Thanks
    419
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post


    So are you saying I could get this and be able to play the newer games like MW2?
    kinda.
    idk if it can run crysis...

  7. #7
    Synns's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,174
    Reputation
    170
    Thanks
    2,555
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post


    So are you saying I could get this and be able to play the newer games like MW2?
    1024x768 on med. settings. Just save your money and build a new PC.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Synns For This Useful Post:

    David (02-24-2011)

  9. #8
    alixl2 #2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    https://www.youtube.com/user/alixl2?feature=mhw4
    Posts
    373
    Reputation
    28
    Thanks
    60
    My Mood
    Cool
    I have that one, it's great. I run mw2 full res & high quality w/o lagg .
    Last edited by alixl2 #2; 10-10-2010 at 05:43 PM.
    Ali's alt .

  10. #9
    Nate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    614
    Posts
    2,506
    Reputation
    38
    Thanks
    405
    My Mood
    Goofy
    Now to my next question, is Buy.com a trustworthy site? /









  11. #10
    Synns's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,174
    Reputation
    170
    Thanks
    2,555
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post
    Now to my next question, is Buy.com a trustworthy site? /
    Of course it is. I see their commercials on TV all the time, Newegg.com probably has better deals though.

  12. #11
    Killian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    12,318
    Reputation
    1658
    Thanks
    1,935
    Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post
    Now to my next question, is Buy.com a trustworthy site? /
    yes?

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrannus View Post
    1024x768 on med. settings. Just save your money and build a new PC.
    I'm 99% sure you have no idea what you're talking about, as you've probably never used a 9500 GT. I have it, and I can play MW2 full detail, highest res with no lag whatsoever.

    And for everyone else, he never showed any interest in wanting to play Crysis on it. Why does it seem like thats the only game people care about? I think Crysis sucks, and I'd never max out my system to just play that game.

  13. #12
    Synns's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,174
    Reputation
    170
    Thanks
    2,555
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by Iconik View Post


    yes?



    I'm 99% sure you have no idea what you're talking about, as you've probably never used a 9500 GT. I have it, and I can play MW2 full detail, highest res with no lag whatsoever.

    And for everyone else, he never showed any interest in wanting to play Crysis on it. Why does it seem like thats the only game people care about? I think Crysis sucks, and I'd never max out my system to just play that game.
    olololololololololo

    No lag what so ever? Take a picture of it showing your FPS using fraps, I highly doubt a 9500GT ( a $44.95 card ) can run MW2 full settings. No lag what so ever meaning 60 FPS at all times and no bottlenecking.

  14. #13
    Taco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    lookin for a 1986 E30 M3
    Posts
    6,383
    Reputation
    352
    Thanks
    419
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Iconik View Post


    yes?



    I'm 99% sure you have no idea what you're talking about, as you've probably never used a 9500 GT. I have it, and I can play MW2 full detail, highest res with no lag whatsoever.

    And for everyone else, he never showed any interest in wanting to play Crysis on it. Why does it seem like thats the only game people care about? I think Crysis sucks, and I'd never max out my system to just play that game.

    he said "newer games".

    crysis is still pretty new, but whatever.

    and the graphics on crysis are amazing, thats why.

  15. #14
    Killian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    12,318
    Reputation
    1658
    Thanks
    1,935
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrannus View Post
    olololololololololo

    No lag what so ever? Take a picture of it showing your FPS using fraps, I highly doubt a 9500GT ( a $44.95 card ) can run MW2 full settings. No lag what so ever meaning 60 FPS at all times and no bottlenecking.
    MW2 isn't the most graphical game ever made, actually its quite simple. The graphics in it are extremely horrible compared to games that came out around its release date as well. Bad Company 2 is better, way better, and I can only play that game at medium settings, with a lot turned down. Please note that your graphics card isn't the only thing that makes your games run smoothly.

    Quote Originally Posted by killakid™ View Post



    he said "newer games".

    crysis is still pretty new, but whatever.
    Crysis isn't new. Release date was Nov 13, 2007.

  16. #15
    whatup777's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CA Source Code Section
    Posts
    4,030
    Reputation
    147
    Thanks
    351
    My Mood
    Dead
    Good Graphics card is good.
    Quotes I live by.


    A foolish person learns from his mistakes, I wise person learns from others.
    Quote Originally Posted by AVGN View Post



    mhm

    i live in texas

    i was at the grocery store with my son. He saw a mexican guy, and he said "Look daddy! a mower man!"

    he's 4 yrs old

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Graphics card I'm hoping to get.
    By Obey in forum General
    Replies: 71
    Last Post: 12-12-2008, 01:37 PM
  2. Graphics Card
    By Aoe3_CA in forum General
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-08-2008, 05:38 PM
  3. Graphics card help
    By Aoe3_CA in forum General
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 12-08-2008, 01:16 PM
  4. What Kind Of Graphics Card Do You Have?
    By yacobo in forum General
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 02-01-2008, 12:39 AM
  5. "Your Graphics Card doesn't Support Pixel Shaders Or Vertex Shaders"
    By radnomguywfq3 in forum Suggestions, Requests & Help
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-24-2007, 12:11 PM