Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 18
  1. #1
    melias16's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    382
    Reputation
    -63
    Thanks
    4

    Post Is anyone gona get black ops??

    Is anyone gona get black ops?? im not cuz 1:the graphics fail
    2:gameplay is gona suck online
    3:its not infinity ward

  2. #2
    Nirvana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    What is this i dont even
    Posts
    6,101
    Reputation
    258
    Thanks
    670
    My Mood
    Sick
    Its not infinity ward?Then who is it?

  3. #3
    koberaptor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    m
    Posts
    130
    Reputation
    1
    Thanks
    5
    cool story bro. black ops will be one of the best games ever just wait and see

  4. #4
    Corndog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Salem, NH
    Posts
    10,139
    Reputation
    526
    Thanks
    2,906
    Quote Originally Posted by Paradox View Post
    Its not infinity war?Then who is it?
    Treyarch .


    Graphics will be better than MW2, but nothing unbelievable (time for 8th gen consoles IMO).
    Gameplay will be about the same as MW2, probably slightly better

  5. #5
    Irony's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH where else?
    Posts
    5,969
    Reputation
    285
    Thanks
    539
    My Mood
    Busy
    No im still not gonna.

  6. #6
    melias16's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    382
    Reputation
    -63
    Thanks
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by Paradox View Post
    Its not infinity ward?Then who is it?
    Activision..same ones that made world at war

  7. #7
    Robert's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    4,376
    Reputation
    430
    Thanks
    409
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    PS3 Is still broken. The second its fixed, im hittin up New Vegas.

  8. #8
    Jarppi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    مص مقيت والدتي دي
    Posts
    6,088
    Reputation
    173
    Thanks
    1,503
    My Mood
    Worried
    graphics are sucking? are you high?

    infinity ward fail

    cod5 is a classic, cod6 is a remake

    cod black ops, im defeneatly getting it, prestige edition
    but ill get MoH first (both games reserved)

  9. #9
    CRUSTY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ._.
    Posts
    8,016
    Reputation
    161
    Thanks
    497
    My Mood
    Pensive
    I would get it for 360 or something but not on pc

  10. #10
    melias16's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    382
    Reputation
    -63
    Thanks
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarppi View Post
    graphics are sucking? are you high?

    infinity ward fail

    cod5 is a classic, cod6 is a remake

    cod black ops, im defeneatly getting it, prestige edition
    but ill get MoH first (both games reserved)
    MOH is gona be WAAAYYY better then black ops

  11. #11
    Killian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    12,318
    Reputation
    1658
    Thanks
    1,935
    Quote Originally Posted by ConnorCG View Post


    Treyarch .


    Graphics will be better than MW2, but nothing unbelievable (time for 8th gen consoles IMO).
    Gameplay will be about the same as MW2, probably slightly better
    i was going to say exactly this.

  12. #12
    Corndog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Salem, NH
    Posts
    10,139
    Reputation
    526
    Thanks
    2,906
    My opinion of WaW is skewed because I only played it on the Wii.

  13. #13
    melias16's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    382
    Reputation
    -63
    Thanks
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by ConnorCG View Post
    My opinion of WaW is skewed because I only played it on the Wii.
    Its pretty fun on wii though lol

  14. #14
    Jarppi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    مص مقيت والدتي دي
    Posts
    6,088
    Reputation
    173
    Thanks
    1,503
    My Mood
    Worried
    Quote Originally Posted by melias16 View Post
    MOH is gona be WAAAYYY better then black ops
    i have MoH hands on, right now, ITS THE PUREST DOPE EVER
    (my freind work at game stop, preview win is win)

    looks like bc2, but better gameplay/ graphics<

    its defenatly worth paying for it, cant wait to own my own copy

    there is like 12k pepole online atm

    wtf, the game isnt released yet and 12k pepole get it already, win for us i guess

  15. #15
    melias16's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    382
    Reputation
    -63
    Thanks
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarppi View Post


    i have MoH hands on, right now, ITS THE PUREST DOPE EVER
    (my freind work at game stop, preview win is win)

    looks like bc2, but better gameplay/ graphics<

    its defenatly worth paying for it, cant wait to own my own copy

    there is like 12k pepole online atm

    wtf, the game isnt released yet and 12k pepole get it already, win for us i guess
    yup it looks bad azz

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. How to get black ops serial codes
    By no1joey in forum Call of Duty Black Ops Discussions
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 02-08-2011, 08:53 AM
  2. Getting black ops off steam today... worth cheating on?
    By ~Akatsuki~ in forum Call of Duty Black Ops Discussions
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 02-04-2011, 04:17 PM
  3. How to get Black ops MP free
    By topblast in forum Call of Duty Black Ops Discussions
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-19-2010, 10:30 PM
  4. So I'm getting Black Ops.
    By Son in forum Call of Duty Black Ops Discussions
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-30-2010, 12:32 PM
  5. Dont get Black ops
    By Evan in forum General
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 11-05-2010, 12:45 PM