Page 14 of 25 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
Results 196 to 210 of 375
  1. #196
    Jabuuty671's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21,231
    Reputation
    1468
    Thanks
    4,095
    I updated a lot of shit this whole week
    only thing anybody will need to do for the next 3 months is move/delete/close/approve and all that normal mundane minion shit. CA section is up and running

    I don't know. I'm having a tie between Nextgen1 and Toxin.
    If Toxin gets GM, then hai Chris = Mod.
    If Nextgen1 gets TM, then hai Lolland = Mod.

    We need 3 new VS for sure.

    Czar for Mod of GFX and Marketplace?

    Gib Josh back TM. Give Connor TM. Ghost and I reached 10k, so don't we get TM? I don't really care but it does seem like a cool 2nd tag. It's not a large privilege.

    Danny for mod or gmod, idk.


  2. #197
    Czar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    12,655
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabuuty671 View Post
    I updated a lot of shit this whole week
    only thing anybody will need to do for the next 3 months is move/delete/close/approve and all that normal mundane minion shit. CA section is up and running

    I don't know. I'm having a tie between Nextgen1 and Toxin.
    If Toxin gets GM, then hai Chris = Mod.
    If Nextgen1 gets TM, then hai Lolland = Mod.

    We need 3 new VS for sure.

    Czar for Mod of GFX and Marketplace?

    Gib Josh back TM. Give Connor TM. Ghost and I reached 10k, so don't we get TM? I don't really care but it does seem like a cool 2nd tag. It's not a large privilege.

    Danny for mod or gmod, idk.
    Fairly certain I'm not allowed to advance any further. To be honest, I don't really mind anymore. I'm content with my current position.

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Czar For This Useful Post:

    Jabuuty671 (10-10-2010)

  4. #198
    Obama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Black house
    Posts
    22,197
    Reputation
    870
    Thanks
    6,074
    My Mood
    Cool
    Don't want SA.

    SHA, HA, or admin.

    King for SA
    Toxin/Danny/Nextgen for Gmod

    idk for mod

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Obama For This Useful Post:

    Jabuuty671 (10-10-2010)

  6. #199
    Killian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    12,318
    Reputation
    1658
    Thanks
    1,935
    Obama has spoken.

  7. #200
    Corndog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Salem, NH
    Posts
    10,139
    Reputation
    526
    Thanks
    2,906
    Jabuuty,
    You really don't need to post in every thread. If somebody questions something, post. Other than that, just silently mod. If an upper staff ever questions your activity, just explain to them what you have been doing.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Corndog For This Useful Post:

    Obama (10-11-2010)

  9. #201
    Void's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Inline.
    Posts
    3,196
    Reputation
    205
    Thanks
    1,439
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by Obama View Post
    Don't want SA.

    SHA, HA, or admin.

    King for SA
    Toxin/Danny/Nextgen for Gmod

    idk for mod
    Void for programming mod.

  10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Void For This Useful Post:

    Obama (10-11-2010),Spook (10-11-2010)

  11. #202
    Tawksin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    584
    Reputation
    239
    Thanks
    73
    Quote Originally Posted by ConnorCG View Post
    Jabuuty,
    You really don't need to post in every thread. If somebody questions something, post. Other than that, just silently mod. If an upper staff ever questions your activity, just explain to them what you have been doing.
    Then you got newphags down your throat all like.


    Uploaded via PicDrop

    Quote Originally Posted by Void View Post
    Void for programming mod.
    Void for minion first.

  12. #203
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,573
    Reputation
    2920
    Thanks
    5,343
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Venus View Post


    Fairly certain I'm not allowed to advance any further. To be honest, I don't really mind anymore. I'm content with my current position.
    Rat list?

    I wouldn't mind if you or Ryan got promoted to GFX Mod. But that would make me redundant.

  13. #204
    Sjoerd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Aurora Borealis
    Posts
    16,876
    Reputation
    1198
    Thanks
    2,083
    My Mood
    Hot
    nigga where am i

  14. #205
    Jabuuty671's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21,231
    Reputation
    1468
    Thanks
    4,095
    /updated
    on hiatus


  15. #206
    Hyak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    120°16.1'W 47°20'N
    Posts
    11,524
    Reputation
    508
    Thanks
    844
    nigga betta put me in dat tm list

  16. #207
    Jabuuty671's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21,231
    Reputation
    1468
    Thanks
    4,095
    I haven't seen you lately, nor have i seen you do anything of TM lately.


  17. #208
    Hyak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    120°16.1'W 47°20'N
    Posts
    11,524
    Reputation
    508
    Thanks
    844
    newphag alert
    bcuz i dont spam like all you nigs dont change sht for being tm
    sum1 who spams as much as you would be a negative factor to any spot

  18. #209
    Sjoerd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Aurora Borealis
    Posts
    16,876
    Reputation
    1198
    Thanks
    2,083
    My Mood
    Hot
    nikkuh
    Sjoerd? idk
    i was mod so deserve

  19. #210
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,573
    Reputation
    2920
    Thanks
    5,343
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Flash View Post
    newphag alert
    bcuz i dont spam like all you nigs dont change sht for being tm
    sum1 who spams as much as you would be a negative factor to any spot
    But getting 10k is your best bet at getting it.

Page 14 of 25 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. i want your honest opinion
    By Byrd in forum General
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-30-2010, 02:08 PM
  2. What phase changes require taking heat in?
    By Illuminatus in forum Homework & Learning Section
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-31-2010, 10:04 AM
  3. See What Has Changed ;)
    By killinsight in forum CrossFire Discussions
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-26-2010, 10:58 PM
  4. File Names - What they change
    By xRenegade_x in forum WarRock Skinning
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-28-2010, 03:32 AM
  5. Honest Opinion!
    By K3-UnderGround in forum CounterStrike (CS) 1.6 Hacks / Counter Strike: Source (CSS) Hacks
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 12-18-2009, 08:09 PM