Poll: Which race do you dislike the most?

Thread: Racism

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 30
  1. #1
    Dr.Dental's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Aus
    Posts
    4,197
    Reputation
    180
    Thanks
    545
    My Mood
    Busy

    Racism

    Which race do you dislike and treat worse the most? And why?

  2. #2
    Stevenom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Summoner's Rift
    Posts
    17,746
    Reputation
    1087
    Thanks
    1,916
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    I'm not racist.
    What about you?

  3. #3
    PyrexxHero®'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    My house
    Posts
    4,952
    Reputation
    575
    Thanks
    493
    My Mood
    Lurking
    I'm not racist, I hate everyone equally.

    SuperBadassExtraordinaire says (5:53 PM):
    babysitting is ghey
    Corndog says (5:53 PM):
    ur ghey
    Baron De Montesquieu..Wtf? [Czar] says (5:53 PM):
    you're a breaded hotdog

  4. #4
    Taco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    lookin for a 1986 E30 M3
    Posts
    6,383
    Reputation
    352
    Thanks
    419
    My Mood
    Tired
    racism dont affend me.
    actually, i laugh at the shit.

  5. #5
    Dr.Dental's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Aus
    Posts
    4,197
    Reputation
    180
    Thanks
    545
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by ~HeartLessKid~ View Post
    I'm not racist.
    What about you?
    Nope, I'm not racist.

    Quote Originally Posted by DickLovingFaggotBitch View Post
    I'm not racist, I hate everyone equally.
    LOL

    I'm just curious as I get a lot of shit from white people and wogs that live me coz i'm asian.

  6. #6
    Wolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    666
    Posts
    12,422
    Reputation
    286
    Thanks
    1,156
    whatever race you are, because they post useless shit.

    omfg your Asian, I was right. Go suck off mina.

  7. #7
    Dr.Dental's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Aus
    Posts
    4,197
    Reputation
    180
    Thanks
    545
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
    whatever race you are, because they post useless shit.

    omfg your Asian, I was right. Go suck off mina.

  8. #8
    Stevenom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Summoner's Rift
    Posts
    17,746
    Reputation
    1087
    Thanks
    1,916
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Forum Rules

    * Absolutely NO Advertisement. (Permanent Ban)
    * Spam posts/threads (1 day Ban)*
    * Trolling to be kept to a minimum. ( If a member reports you, you will be banned) (2 Day Ban)*
    * No Scamming of any kind. (Permanent Ban)
    * No keylogging or otherwise hacking members of the forums. (Permaban)
    * No Disrespect of staff (5 Day Ban)*
    * No Emote spam (Ie: ) With no on-topic text (1 Day Ban)*
    * 2 Virus Scans must be provided with any uploaded file (unless its an image)(2 Day Ban)*
    * Faking a virus scan (Permanent Ban)
    * Screenshot of the file/hack must be posted. (2 Day Ban)*
    * No outside download links/Videos with download links (6 Day Ban)**
    * Posting in the wrong section. (1 Day Ban)*
    * Excessive/Reported Flaming (2 Day Ban)*
    * Bumping old threads (1 week or older) (3 Day Ban)*
    * Begging (Just because you put "asking" does not mean its not begging.) (2 Day Ban)*
    * Nazi or reported racist comments (5 Day Ban)*
    * Detouring or Bypassing MPGH Filter (2 week ban)*
    * Leeching and claiming the hack is your own (3 Day Ban)*


  9. #9
    tapout26's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    So-Cal
    Posts
    915
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    75
    Hate them all.

  10. #10
    -Madara_Uchihă-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    6,506
    Reputation
    688
    Thanks
    1,136
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by ~HeartLessKid~ View Post
    Forum Rules

    * Absolutely NO Advertisement. (Permanent Ban)
    * Spam posts/threads (1 day Ban)*
    * Trolling to be kept to a minimum. ( If a member reports you, you will be banned) (2 Day Ban)*
    * No Scamming of any kind. (Permanent Ban)
    * No keylogging or otherwise hacking members of the forums. (Permaban)
    * No Disrespect of staff (5 Day Ban)*
    * No Emote spam (Ie: ) With no on-topic text (1 Day Ban)*
    * 2 Virus Scans must be provided with any uploaded file (unless its an image)(2 Day Ban)*
    * Faking a virus scan (Permanent Ban)
    * Screenshot of the file/hack must be posted. (2 Day Ban)*
    * No outside download links/Videos with download links (6 Day Ban)**
    * Posting in the wrong section. (1 Day Ban)*
    * Excessive/Reported Flaming (2 Day Ban)*
    * Bumping old threads (1 week or older) (3 Day Ban)*
    * Begging (Just because you put "asking" does not mean its not begging.) (2 Day Ban)*
    * Nazi or reported racist comments (5 Day Ban)*
    * Detouring or Bypassing MPGH Filter (2 week ban)*
    * Leeching and claiming the hack is your own (3 Day Ban)*

    No one Pays attention to teh Rules /

  11. #11
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,573
    Reputation
    2920
    Thanks
    5,343
    My Mood
    Twisted
    I'm probably most racist towards malays and aborigines. I don't seem to have a problem with anyone else.

  12. #12
    Taco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    lookin for a 1986 E30 M3
    Posts
    6,383
    Reputation
    352
    Thanks
    419
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    I'm probably most racist towards malays and aborigines. I don't seem to have a problem with anyone else.
    ......the fuck is that??

  13. #13
    matzonee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    On a lake
    Posts
    788
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    35
    My Mood
    Amazed
    i not racist i just mean to most people in my town
    i am your sex bomb




    ~RESPECT LIST~
    dave
    nextgen1
    obama
    boombox
    dw3fan
    Fatal-GA
    smartalley
    ~HeartLessKid~

  14. #14
    Taco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    lookin for a 1986 E30 M3
    Posts
    6,383
    Reputation
    352
    Thanks
    419
    My Mood
    Tired
    im never racist.
    unless im with my mexican friends...
    then i just tell em to cut my grass. thats it.

  15. #15
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,573
    Reputation
    2920
    Thanks
    5,343
    My Mood
    Twisted
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malays_(ethnic_group)

    Indigenous Australians - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

    I don't have a problem with them personally, but the stigmas associated with them and the shameful subjects often associated with them.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. MPGH and RACISM
    By KING in forum General
    Replies: 87
    Last Post: 01-11-2010, 03:16 AM
  2. [Old] Racism
    By apezwijn in forum General
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 11-24-2009, 05:45 PM
  3. THIS is racism
    By Disturbed in forum General
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-09-2009, 06:42 AM
  4. Why is there so much racism/religous hate.
    By HackPack in forum Islam vs Western World
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 07-01-2009, 11:17 AM
  5. Stop Racism V1
    By Hispiforce in forum General
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-23-2007, 11:23 PM