Thread: Good old times

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 24
  1. #1
    Archangel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Between Both Worlds
    Posts
    8,868
    Reputation
    1021
    Thanks
    8,926
    My Mood
    Angelic

    Good old times




    Good old times

  2. #2
    Kanye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Niggerville
    Posts
    3,294
    Reputation
    136
    Thanks
    217
    My Mood
    Breezy


    if you say so

  3. #3
    Greengo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    726
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    226
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Indeed, i rememberd you as Ware3zdude, a kewl guy, Now you're a Looser!

    Just kidding, you're still epic
    InToxicated

  4. #4
    Bombsaway707's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Gym
    Posts
    8,817
    Reputation
    791
    Thanks
    3,971
    My Mood
    Amused
    Yes i remember when u were a newbie minion /

  5. #5
    Shane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    College
    Posts
    18,811
    Reputation
    2447
    Thanks
    2,052
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    How noobie / JK




    Crossfire Minion: 28 October 2010
    Official Middleman: 20 September 2012
    Trusted Member: 15 February 2013
    Official Middleman: 11 April 2013
    Official Middleman: 10 January 2015
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Global Moderator: 25 December 2012
    Head Administrator: 21 March 2013

     


    ARUNFORCE AND DAVE84311 GAY FOR EACH OTHER



  6. #6
    Archangel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Between Both Worlds
    Posts
    8,868
    Reputation
    1021
    Thanks
    8,926
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Bombsaway707 View Post
    Yes i remember when u were a newbie minion /
    actually, it isnt that long ago.. somewhere around half of april i think

  7. #7
    Killian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    12,318
    Reputation
    1658
    Thanks
    1,936
    Fast was fast. Good GM choice is good tho.
    '08 MPGH OG

    You get the bag and fumble it
    I get the bag and flip it and tumble it
    Straight out the lot, 300 cash
    And the car came with a blunt in it
    Lil mama a thot, and she got ass
    And she gon' fuck up a bag
    Pull up to the spot, livin' too fast
    Droppin' the dope in the stash
    In Italy, got two foreign hoes, they DM me
    Drop the top when it's cold
    But you feel the heat
    Be real with me, just be real with me
    Eat it up like it's a feast
    They say the dope on fleek

  8. #8
    Jarppi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    مص مقيت والدتي دي
    Posts
    6,088
    Reputation
    173
    Thanks
    1,503
    My Mood
    Worried
    lets bring you back there /

  9. #9
    Dakota's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8,338
    Reputation
    648
    Thanks
    1,673
    ahh the gold old days,

  10. #10
    Vectorzz™'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    crossfire/mpgh.
    Posts
    655
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    1,940
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Archangel View Post



    Good old times

    Hahahaha. i think i remember that from a while back.

  11. #11
    Ian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้
    Posts
    5,828
    Reputation
    506
    Thanks
    892
    new fags taking over the staff positions and old fags are just old fags

  12. #12
    Dakota's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8,338
    Reputation
    648
    Thanks
    1,673
    Just because of the spam they think there an oldphag because they can spam a quick 5k posts.

  13. #13
    Purple2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The ΞΟΡΣ :/ Ultimate life points: none Awsome status: ①③]
    Posts
    725
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    45
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Security View Post
    Just because of the spam they think there an oldphag because they can spam a quick 5k posts.
    spamming quick 600posts in about 3years /

  14. #14
    Vectorzz™'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    crossfire/mpgh.
    Posts
    655
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    1,940
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Security View Post
    Just because of the spam they think there an oldphag because they can spam a quick 5k posts.

    true post is true.

  15. #15
    Connor²'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    199
    Reputation
    7
    Thanks
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Archangel View Post



    Good old times
    OHHHH….So that's who you are.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Discussion] The good old glitching times...
    By A$IAN in forum CrossFire Discussions
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 10-28-2011, 10:57 PM
  2. [Release] Good old times login screen by Inc3ndium
    By inc3ndium in forum CrossFire Mods & Rez Modding
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-16-2011, 05:46 AM
  3. Having a Good Old Chat With ShadowWrath
    By Trunky in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-04-2009, 08:38 AM
  4. the good old days in combat arms.
    By soccer4455@gmail.com in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 07-13-2009, 01:47 AM
  5. MPGH: The Good Old Days
    By Paroxysm in forum General
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-22-2008, 09:18 PM