Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 93
  1. #31
    Corndog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Salem, NH
    Posts
    10,139
    Reputation
    526
    Thanks
    2,906
    UK is are our #1 ally /

  2. #32
    Austin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Great White North
    Posts
    30,003
    Reputation
    5407
    Thanks
    8,004
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by ConnorCG View Post
    UK is are our #1 ally /
    /

    that's americas biggest ally.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvmrROz7Plo




    VIP Support // May 2011
    CF Minion // January 2012
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014
    Former Staff // January 2015
    General Minion // July 2015
    Publicist // December 2015


  3. #33
    InternetExplorer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    42
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by ConnorCG View Post
    UK is are our #1 ally /
    Israel / USA is a very unequal relationship. There are many analogies, but I think all of these are accurate:

    Superior/subordinate
    Master/slave
    Independent/dependent

    ...whereas the USA was actually born of the UK and there is more of an equal relationship and equal respect. There is no national debate over the value of the UK to Americans, whereas Israel is constantly the subject of polls, controversy, and debate.

    If I were to learn that the British felt that they had fallen to the level of Israel or that Israel had risen to the level of Britain, I would be disturbed at how obviously for sale our government must appear.

    Britain is the strongest overseas ally of the USA. Canada and Mexico are also our strongest allies, all countries that have fought for freedom and accept people of all religions. Israel is an embarrassment, financially bankrupt and religiously intolerant.

  4. #34
    DoubleDutch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Koning
    Posts
    11,253
    Reputation
    1149
    Thanks
    1,174
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by InternetExplorer View Post
    Israel / USA is a very unequal relationship. There are many analogies, but I think all of these are accurate:

    Superior/subordinate
    Master/slave
    Independent/dependent

    ...whereas the USA was actually born of the UK and there is more of an equal relationship and equal respect. There is no national debate over the value of the UK to Americans, whereas Israel is constantly the subject of polls, controversy, and debate.

    If I were to learn that the British felt that they had fallen to the level of Israel or that Israel had risen to the level of Britain, I would be disturbed at how obviously for sale our government must appear.

    Britain is the strongest overseas ally of the USA. Canada and Mexico are also our strongest allies, all countries that have fought for freedom and accept people of all religions. Israel is an embarrassment, financially bankrupt and religiously intolerant.
    We @mpgh say,

    tl;dr

  5. #35
    InternetExplorer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    42
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Amused
    obvious that such a ignorance.

  6. #36
    DoubleDutch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Koning
    Posts
    11,253
    Reputation
    1149
    Thanks
    1,174
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by InternetExplorer View Post
    obvious that such a ignorance.
    Get used to it.

  7. #37
    Corndog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Salem, NH
    Posts
    10,139
    Reputation
    526
    Thanks
    2,906
    Quote Originally Posted by 420Saboteur View Post


    /

    that's americas biggest ally.
    yeah, "We"
    I'm not from Canada.

  8. #38
    InternetExplorer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    42
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Amused
    Proud of be an canadian

    Canada>The Rest/

  9. #39
    DoubleDutch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Koning
    Posts
    11,253
    Reputation
    1149
    Thanks
    1,174
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by InternetExplorer View Post
    Proud of be an canadian

    Canada>The Rest/
    Explain ?

  10. #40
    derkman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Don't worry about it
    Posts
    8,292
    Reputation
    255
    Thanks
    390
    My Mood
    Cool
    we hate canada cuz their our hat


  11. #41
    InternetExplorer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    42
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Amused
    Why Would I explain it to you since only say tl;dr

  12. #42
    -Madara_Uchihă-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    6,506
    Reputation
    688
    Thanks
    1,136
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by InternetExplorer View Post
    Proud of be an canadian

    Canada>The Rest/
    Ok? this is the *********. The ********* is the WORLD WIDE WEB, Not Canadian Wide Web. Take your Patriotism some-where else.

    Mainly because here @MPGH & in USA. Obama's our Leader

  13. #43
    Austin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Great White North
    Posts
    30,003
    Reputation
    5407
    Thanks
    8,004
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by GaMBiiT View Post


    Ok? this is the *********. The ********* is the WORLD WIDE WEB, Not Canadian Wide Web. Take your Patriotism some-where else.

    Mainly because here @MPGH & in USA. Obama's our Leader
    in mpgh, dabis is.

    in r/l the elite are /

    conspiracies ftw

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvmrROz7Plo




    VIP Support // May 2011
    CF Minion // January 2012
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014
    Former Staff // January 2015
    General Minion // July 2015
    Publicist // December 2015


  14. #44
    DoubleDutch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Koning
    Posts
    11,253
    Reputation
    1149
    Thanks
    1,174
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by InternetExplorer View Post
    Why Would I explain it to you since only say tl;dr
    Summary .

  15. #45
    InternetExplorer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    42
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Amused
    U.S.A Sucks that is the Summary

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Why does everyone hate me?
    By The Philosopher in forum General
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 11-02-2011, 06:44 AM
  2. WHY DOES EVERYONE HATE CHOOBS?!?!?!?!?!
    By jonnyboy9985 in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-17-2010, 02:17 PM
  3. Why Does Dave Hate This Section?
    By (Corndog) in forum WarRock Discussions
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-16-2010, 11:06 AM
  4. Why does Trollin Hate H3ll?
    By Toxin in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-10-2009, 10:53 PM
  5. Why does evryone in the world hate USA?
    By 1337pwnerer in forum United States of America
    Replies: 118
    Last Post: 08-06-2009, 07:50 AM