Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 69
  1. #31
    𝕡𝕠𝕔𝕜𝕖𝕥𝕤 𝕤𝕠 𝕗𝕒𝕥
    Admin
    arunforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A place for amigos
    Posts
    22,709
    Reputation
    3409
    Thanks
    10,676
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Habamon Site Has Been Hacked. Do Not Click Any Habamon Eggs - Toribash Community

    Not the brighst omfg my keyboard sec lemme beak it agains ahoi euckg wlll



    v1.96 - Tutorials, Upgraded Town, Def Revamp
    v1.97 - Cutscenes/Quests, Friend List
    v1.98 - Classes, Necklace/Rings
    v1.99 - Guilds
    v2.00 - Open Beta


  2. #32
    Viibez's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,839
    Reputation
    801
    Thanks
    2,782
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Diddy Kong View Post
    Habamon Site Has Been Hacked. Do Not Click Any Habamon Eggs - Toribash Community

    Not the brighst omfg my keyboard sec lemme beak it agains ahoi euckg wlll
    yeah right hacked my ass.

  3. #33
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,573
    Reputation
    2920
    Thanks
    5,343
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Diddy Kong View Post
    Habamon Site Has Been Hacked. Do Not Click Any Habamon Eggs - Toribash Community

    Not the brighst omfg my keyboard sec lemme beak it agains ahoi euckg wlll
    Someone should do the right thing and correct them.

  4. #34
    Lolland's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Lolland!
    Posts
    3,165
    Reputation
    49
    Thanks
    868
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Diddy Kong View Post
    Habamon Site Has Been Hacked. Do Not Click Any Habamon Eggs - Toribash Community

    Not the brighst omfg my keyboard sec lemme beak it agains ahoi euckg wlll
    I understand...

    So apparently we hacked our own site?

  5. #35
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,573
    Reputation
    2920
    Thanks
    5,343
    My Mood
    Twisted
    I did the right thing and informed them.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc For This Useful Post:

    Lolland (10-19-2010)

  7. #36
    miki08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,428
    Reputation
    -6
    Thanks
    64
    My Mood
    Asleep
    who knows them
    -

  8. #37
    Jabuuty671's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21,231
    Reputation
    1468
    Thanks
    4,095
    Quote Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
    I did the right thing and informed them.
    Now i wonder if they have bumping rules.
    lawls

    I thought all of the people in the first page were CS because i'm so used to MPGH


    i'd toribash bash on them, but nawssss. i don't want to start shit!


  9. #38
    SimplyUnnown's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    prob crash saying that!

  10. #39
    Wolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    666
    Posts
    12,422
    Reputation
    286
    Thanks
    1,156
    Quote Originally Posted by Digits2012 View Post
    toribash.com

    ^their irc people said that "MPGH is just fake wanabe trollers who think they all that." "MPGH is all a bunch of kids who obey a rule of a fat ass"

    Shall we show them who we really are?
    I was a former member until I got banned.
    The best place to post is under the section called "Wibbles"
    They are a lowbased coded site, and they "ARE THE BEST" at trolling.

    I was wondering if you all would like to show them the true meaning of trolling.
    apart from the fact, no-one on mpgh knows how to troll correctly.

  11. #40
    freedompeace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    3,035
    Reputation
    340
    Thanks
    2,786
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by Digits2012 View Post
    toribash.com

    ^their irc people said that "MPGH is just fake wanabe trollers who think they all that." "MPGH is all a bunch of kids who obey a rule of a fat ass"

    Shall we show them who we really are?
    I was a former member until I got banned.
    The best place to post is under the section called "Wibbles"
    They are a lowbased coded site, and they "ARE THE BEST" at trolling.

    I was wondering if you all would like to show them the true meaning of trolling.
    True meaning of trolling? Go release something fucking epic on their site, and then stop releasing and say its because of their fucking retardedness. All their users rampage. :]

  12. #41
    Sjoerd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Aurora Borealis
    Posts
    16,876
    Reputation
    1198
    Thanks
    2,083
    My Mood
    Hot
    haters r hating

  13. #42
    Wolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    666
    Posts
    12,422
    Reputation
    286
    Thanks
    1,156
    Quote Originally Posted by freedompeace View Post
    True meaning of trolling? Go release something fucking epic on their site, and then stop releasing and say its because of their fucking retardedness. All their users rampage. :]
    that's not trolling

    and anyway attacking them... What good would it do?

    It would make them hate us more for NO reason, and there's no point of that.

  14. #43
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,573
    Reputation
    2920
    Thanks
    5,343
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Peaceful coexistence is the only choice.

  15. #44
    Dr.Dental's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Aus
    Posts
    4,197
    Reputation
    180
    Thanks
    545
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by freedompeace View Post
    True meaning of trolling? Go release something fucking epic on their site, and then stop releasing and say its because of their fucking retardedness. All their users rampage. :]
    Go study Kevin.

  16. #45
    Jabuuty671's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21,231
    Reputation
    1468
    Thanks
    4,095
    Quote Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
    Peaceful coexistence is the only choice.
    Impossible
    Our noobs will be hating on them
    and their few members would be hating on us for no apparent reason
    i'm just going to say it out
    though they have 200k more members than us
    MPGH is just way more popular to the hacking community.
    what does their site do anyways?


Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. What Site Is MPGH Hosted On?
    By Ken Jeong in forum General
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 05-11-2011, 11:24 PM
  2. Replies: 32
    Last Post: 07-23-2010, 11:38 AM
  3. If you say MPGH you say bad words!!
    By Lonesome Cowboy in forum CrossFire Discussions
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-08-2010, 11:05 AM
  4. Thinking about making a new site for mpgh
    By jeevin in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-21-2009, 05:33 PM
  5. FOR THE PEOPLE WHO SAYS MPGH PUB 1.07 PATCH COME HERE!!
    By xXknightzXx in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-17-2008, 05:14 PM