Thread: New shit.

Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1. #1
    HazedUp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Good Ole' Alabama
    Posts
    3,521
    Reputation
    93
    Thanks
    200
    My Mood
    Tired

    New shit.

    Whut you got? /

  2. #2
    Count's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    696
    Reputation
    34
    Thanks
    31
    trying out rasberry flavored blunt wraps i bought off of e-bay.






    Early in the morning risin' to the street
    Light me up that cigarette and I strap shoes on my feet
    Got to find a reason a reason things went wrong
    Got to find a reason why my money's all gone



  3. #3
    Shakugan no Shana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,213
    Reputation
    176
    Thanks
    830
    My Mood
    Pensive
    I'm snorting some ground up cheetos.

  4. #4
    Toshie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In a dark place
    Posts
    6,286
    Reputation
    48
    Thanks
    391
    Grinded Maple Leaves

  5. #5
    LESNARJr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Unsuccessful's house.
    Posts
    1,599
    Reputation
    79
    Thanks
    63
    eating some cookies


    READ THIS


    FRIENDS 4 EVER

  6. #6
    HazedUp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Good Ole' Alabama
    Posts
    3,521
    Reputation
    93
    Thanks
    200
    My Mood
    Tired
    Can anyone see that? /


    Me not fat. /

  7. #7
    Count's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    696
    Reputation
    34
    Thanks
    31
    shit nigga


    why you got wizard of oz poster /hmf






    Early in the morning risin' to the street
    Light me up that cigarette and I strap shoes on my feet
    Got to find a reason a reason things went wrong
    Got to find a reason why my money's all gone



  8. #8
    HazedUp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Good Ole' Alabama
    Posts
    3,521
    Reputation
    93
    Thanks
    200
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Count View Post
    shit nigga


    why you got wizard of oz poster /hmf
    Movie is trippy when im fucked up, and it was my cousins and he gave it to me../ its cool thought watch the movie there is some dude who hangs himself in the background. /

  9. #9
    LESNARJr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Unsuccessful's house.
    Posts
    1,599
    Reputation
    79
    Thanks
    63
    who said u were fat


    READ THIS


    FRIENDS 4 EVER

  10. #10
    HazedUp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Good Ole' Alabama
    Posts
    3,521
    Reputation
    93
    Thanks
    200
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by UnsuccessfulJr View Post
    who said u were fat
    Many people. /

  11. #11
    Shakugan no Shana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,213
    Reputation
    176
    Thanks
    830
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by HazedUp View Post
    Can anyone see that? /


    Me not fat. /
    You look like this faggot kid at our school who's white and acts black and does drugs because he thinks they are cool. /

  12. #12
    Killian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    12,318
    Reputation
    1658
    Thanks
    1,935
    HAZED IS FAT /
    '08 MPGH OG

    You get the bag and fumble it
    I get the bag and flip it and tumble it
    Straight out the lot, 300 cash
    And the car came with a blunt in it
    Lil mama a thot, and she got ass
    And she gon' fuck up a bag
    Pull up to the spot, livin' too fast
    Droppin' the dope in the stash
    In Italy, got two foreign hoes, they DM me
    Drop the top when it's cold
    But you feel the heat
    Be real with me, just be real with me
    Eat it up like it's a feast
    They say the dope on fleek

  13. #13
    HazedUp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Good Ole' Alabama
    Posts
    3,521
    Reputation
    93
    Thanks
    200
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Koopa Troopa View Post
    HAZED IS FAT /
    NO U LOL U


    Quote Originally Posted by Futile Resistance View Post
    You look like this faggot kid at our school who's white and acts black and does drugs because he thinks they are cool. /
    If you say so...Haters gonnnnna hattteeee..yes i know i double posted.

  14. #14
    LESNARJr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Unsuccessful's house.
    Posts
    1,599
    Reputation
    79
    Thanks
    63
    Quote Originally Posted by HazedUp View Post

    Many people. /
    dats messed up

    no one on mpgh is fat


    READ THIS


    FRIENDS 4 EVER

  15. #15
    Shakugan no Shana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,213
    Reputation
    176
    Thanks
    830
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Dave is fat /

    Too much banana cake

Similar Threads

  1. new shit
    By Juan in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-07-2009, 08:51 PM
  2. WDF IS ALL THIS NEW SHIT?!?
    By Sharpe in forum General
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 08-29-2009, 04:33 AM
  3. New shit - Hood.
    By Obey in forum Help & Requests
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-10-2009, 10:01 AM
  4. My new shit.
    By Zhellbound in forum Showroom
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-05-2009, 08:11 AM
  5. 2 new shit sigs
    By NeedHacksBad in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-12-2007, 02:42 PM