Page 12 of 37 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
Results 166 to 180 of 551
  1. #166
    Gab's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    playwsop.com
    Posts
    6,704
    Reputation
    1755
    Thanks
    1,498
    Quote Originally Posted by Toshie View Post


    They odnt have faces
    Its what I thought

  2. #167
    Toshie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In a dark place
    Posts
    6,286
    Reputation
    48
    Thanks
    391
    Quote Originally Posted by xXModz View Post


    Its what I thought
    Dave doesnt show his face in video chats

  3. #168
    ThievingEh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Stuck between fantasy and reality...
    Posts
    345
    Reputation
    6
    Thanks
    38
    My Mood
    Cynical



    Does anyone else agree that Inhuman looks retarded? Why the fuck is he posing with his shirt off, with a try-hard face going on... He doesn't have any muscles to speak of. Get a haircut, hit the gym (or at least don't take pictures of yourself without a shirt when you look like that), and wipe that look off your face. Just sayin'.

    Also, just wondering why you're giving yourself the finger in the mir ror? JW.
    Last edited by ThievingEh; 11-01-2010 at 11:41 AM.
    Hysteria: On 2k Ban. Mkay.


    "And our hearts have all been beaten and bruised, and we're all pretty confused, and we always expect to lose; I'll explain it all to you through alkyhol and bad tattoos. If I talk and I laugh too loud, it's cause I'm trying to forget I'm sad, because things can get pretty bad, but I'd like to believe that somewhere I'll find someone who's going nowhere and we'll go there together."

  4. #169
    Snape's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Hogwarts
    Posts
    13,888
    Reputation
    855
    Thanks
    2,987
    Quote Originally Posted by ThievingEh View Post



    Does anyone else agree that Inhuman looks retarded? Why the fuck is he posing with his shirt off, with a try-hard face going on... He doesn't have any muscles to speak of. Get a haircut, hit the gym (or at least don't take pictures of yourself without a shirt when you look like that), and wipe that look off your face. Just sayin'.

    Also, just wondering why you're giving yourself the finger in the mir ror? JW.
    Show your pic then model.



  5. #170
    Flash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Slovenia
    Posts
    7,691
    Reputation
    561
    Thanks
    1,869
    My Mood
    Fine
    Hey, where's your picture? ^^


    Former Middleman
    07-07-2011 - 09-13-2011





    Skype: mpgh.flash
    MSN: mpgh.flash@msn.com


    “I don't care if you're black, white, straight, bisexual, gay, lesbian, short, tall, fat, skinny, rich or poor. If you're nice to me, I'll be nice to you. Simple as that.”
    - Eminem

  6. #171
    Snape's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Hogwarts
    Posts
    13,888
    Reputation
    855
    Thanks
    2,987
    Quote Originally Posted by s3liskar View Post
    Hey, where's your picture? ^^
    dont have a camera. But maeby i will get 1 in this school year





  7. #172
    ThievingEh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Stuck between fantasy and reality...
    Posts
    345
    Reputation
    6
    Thanks
    38
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Helger View Post


    Show your pic then model.
    Already did, but that's beside the point. All I'm saying is he didn't need to take the picture like that. Does he not know what a shirt is? 99.9% of MPGH members are male, and yet he wants to show off how skinny he is, in a degrading manner to himself infront of everyone. I'm not saying there's anything wrong with taking a picture, but when you take one like that... giving the finger, trying to show off your body (even though he's un-healthily skinny), and having that look on his face like he's amazing is rediculous.
    Hysteria: On 2k Ban. Mkay.


    "And our hearts have all been beaten and bruised, and we're all pretty confused, and we always expect to lose; I'll explain it all to you through alkyhol and bad tattoos. If I talk and I laugh too loud, it's cause I'm trying to forget I'm sad, because things can get pretty bad, but I'd like to believe that somewhere I'll find someone who's going nowhere and we'll go there together."

  8. #173
    Mert's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,146
    Reputation
    23
    Thanks
    58
    My Mood
    Drunk
    Shane ftw...

  9. #174
    Calard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    305
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    172
    Quote Originally Posted by ThievingEh View Post


    Already did, but that's beside the point. All I'm saying is he didn't need to take the picture like that. Does he not know what a shirt is? 99.9% of MPGH members are male, and yet he wants to show off how skinny he is, in a degrading manner to himself infront of everyone. I'm not saying there's anything wrong with taking a picture, but when you take one like that... giving the finger, trying to show off your body (even though he's un-healthily skinny), and having that look on his face like he's amazing is rediculous.
    Maybe he'll get discovered by some of those model scouts that cruise mpgh and move to LA to do underwear photoshoots

  10. #175
    ThievingEh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Stuck between fantasy and reality...
    Posts
    345
    Reputation
    6
    Thanks
    38
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Calard View Post
    Maybe he'll get discovered by some of those model scouts that cruise mpgh and move to LA to do underwear photoshoots
    Lmao, exactly. 'Cause I'm sure there's a ton of them around here, eh?
    Hysteria: On 2k Ban. Mkay.


    "And our hearts have all been beaten and bruised, and we're all pretty confused, and we always expect to lose; I'll explain it all to you through alkyhol and bad tattoos. If I talk and I laugh too loud, it's cause I'm trying to forget I'm sad, because things can get pretty bad, but I'd like to believe that somewhere I'll find someone who's going nowhere and we'll go there together."

  11. #176
    Kanye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Niggerville
    Posts
    3,294
    Reputation
    136
    Thanks
    217
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by ThievingEh View Post


    Lmao, exactly. 'Cause I'm sure there's a ton of them around here, eh?
    why you so mad?

    dont worry about it, he can do what ever he wants

  12. #177
    Czar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    12,655
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    Quote Originally Posted by ThievingEh View Post


    Lmao, exactly. 'Cause I'm sure there's a ton of them around here, eh?
    Hop off Hayden's dick, why doncha?

  13. #178
    InCognito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    15,772
    Reputation
    1546
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    Quote Originally Posted by Venus View Post


    Hop off Hayden's dick, why doncha?
    ...bu-... but dick riding is fun...

  14. #179
    Dakota's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8,338
    Reputation
    648
    Thanks
    1,673
    I have never seen a guy get soo upset over another guy for not wearing their shirt.

  15. #180
    Shane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    College
    Posts
    18,802
    Reputation
    2447
    Thanks
    2,051
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Unsuccessful View Post
    i lol'd @ shane
    Got a problem?




    Crossfire Minion: 28 October 2010
    Official Middleman: 20 September 2012
    Trusted Member: 15 February 2013
    Official Middleman: 11 April 2013
    Official Middleman: 10 January 2015
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Global Moderator: 25 December 2012
    Head Administrator: 21 March 2013

     


    ARUNFORCE AND DAVE84311 GAY FOR EACH OTHER



Page 12 of 37 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. MPGH Staff Pictures Thread
    By Toxin in forum General
    Replies: 273
    Last Post: 07-17-2011, 06:07 AM
  2. [MPGH] Staff Pictures Thread
    By Jabuuty671 in forum General
    Replies: 287
    Last Post: 04-12-2011, 08:19 PM
  3. MPGH Staff Pictures Thread
    By Jabuuty671 in forum General
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 02-05-2011, 09:18 PM
  4. Mpgh Staff Pictures(and cock suckers)
    By Obama in forum General
    Replies: 899
    Last Post: 06-17-2010, 04:59 AM
  5. MPGH Funny picture thread
    By CyberGenius in forum General
    Replies: 66
    Last Post: 06-06-2010, 10:58 PM