Thread: i got a life

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 51
  1. #1
    Count's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    696
    Reputation
    34
    Thanks
    31

    i got a life

    how about you faggots?


    /discuss






    Early in the morning risin' to the street
    Light me up that cigarette and I strap shoes on my feet
    Got to find a reason a reason things went wrong
    Got to find a reason why my money's all gone



  2. #2
    Killian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    12,318
    Reputation
    1658
    Thanks
    1,935
    its funny you say this, seeing as though you have over 2k on all of your alts besides this one.
    '08 MPGH OG

    You get the bag and fumble it
    I get the bag and flip it and tumble it
    Straight out the lot, 300 cash
    And the car came with a blunt in it
    Lil mama a thot, and she got ass
    And she gon' fuck up a bag
    Pull up to the spot, livin' too fast
    Droppin' the dope in the stash
    In Italy, got two foreign hoes, they DM me
    Drop the top when it's cold
    But you feel the heat
    Be real with me, just be real with me
    Eat it up like it's a feast
    They say the dope on fleek

  3. #3
    CRUSTY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ._.
    Posts
    8,016
    Reputation
    161
    Thanks
    497
    My Mood
    Pensive
    I did, at some point.

  4. #4
    Count's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    696
    Reputation
    34
    Thanks
    31
    Quote Originally Posted by Koopa Troopa View Post
    its funny you say this, seeing as though you have over 2k on all of your alts besides this one.
    2k on 420saboteur, made in march.

    2.6k on hemp, made in around augest.


    it doesn't take months to get 1k posts if you're active.


    and i've been banned for the past 4 days on those accounts and i finally come on.


    funny like that right?

    seems to me you're bitter about something, and try to lash out in threads by me.


    is this about me calling you a little bitch?

    i also called ryan that but we don't go trying to flame each other in gfx section, he doesn't care about that any more and neither do i.

    grow up.


    @crusty


    NAWWWWWWW






    Early in the morning risin' to the street
    Light me up that cigarette and I strap shoes on my feet
    Got to find a reason a reason things went wrong
    Got to find a reason why my money's all gone



  5. #5
    ChimiBang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    South California
    Posts
    5,958
    Reputation
    181
    Thanks
    450
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Then why you here then -.-


    Multi

  6. #6
    Count's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    696
    Reputation
    34
    Thanks
    31
    Quote Originally Posted by ChimiWow View Post
    Then why you here then -.-
    i have some spare time


    doesn't mean because im on mpgh i'm going to spend hours on it






    Early in the morning risin' to the street
    Light me up that cigarette and I strap shoes on my feet
    Got to find a reason a reason things went wrong
    Got to find a reason why my money's all gone



  7. #7
    Nate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    614
    Posts
    2,506
    Reputation
    38
    Thanks
    405
    My Mood
    Goofy
    Sorry Hemp, but I find that people that talk about having a life and not having a life, are very ignorant. We don't know about your life, you don't know about others.

    /No flame intended.









  8. #8
    ChimiBang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    South California
    Posts
    5,958
    Reputation
    181
    Thanks
    450
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by Count View Post


    i have some spare time


    doesn't mean because im on mpgh i'm going to spend hours on it
    This is true.../
    Im coming back to mpgh to get my 46% activity back up


    Multi

  9. #9
    Count's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    696
    Reputation
    34
    Thanks
    31
    Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post
    Sorry Hemp, but I find that people that talk about having a life and not having a life, are very ignorant. We don't know about your life, you don't know about others.

    /No flame intended.

    how am i ignorant?

    how do you make this to be true?

    i go from being a mpgh general caver to not on mpgh for 5 days, and i plan on not being on mpgh alot anymore since i got cs on my main.


    please tell me, just because you're respected in your section doesn't mean the whole forum respects you and you're opinions.


    don't tell me you took the faggot comment to heart?




    you try to seem intelligent but you're trap is not flawless.






    Early in the morning risin' to the street
    Light me up that cigarette and I strap shoes on my feet
    Got to find a reason a reason things went wrong
    Got to find a reason why my money's all gone



  10. #10
    Void's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Inline.
    Posts
    3,196
    Reputation
    205
    Thanks
    1,439
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Extremely close minded thinking (OP) -> Posting on MPGH automatically means no life.

  11. #11
    Count's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    696
    Reputation
    34
    Thanks
    31
    Quote Originally Posted by Void View Post
    Extremely close minded thinking (OP) -> Posting on MPGH automatically means no life.










    Early in the morning risin' to the street
    Light me up that cigarette and I strap shoes on my feet
    Got to find a reason a reason things went wrong
    Got to find a reason why my money's all gone



  12. #12
    Nate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    614
    Posts
    2,506
    Reputation
    38
    Thanks
    405
    My Mood
    Goofy
    Quote Originally Posted by Count View Post



    how am i ignorant?

    how do you make this to be true?

    i go from being a mpgh general caver to not on mpgh for 5 days, and i plan on not being on mpgh alot anymore since i got cs on my main.


    please tell me, just because you're respected in your section doesn't mean the whole forum respects you and you're opinions.


    don't tell me you took the faggot comment to heart?




    you try to seem intelligent but you're trap is not flawless.
    Exactly what I meant by ignorant. There was no trap, and I didn't take it to heart that you called me a faggot. When and where did I say you have no life? Oh wait, that's right. I didn't. Comprehend before responding please.

    :l









  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Nate For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Killian (10-21-2010)

  14. #13
    Killian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    12,318
    Reputation
    1658
    Thanks
    1,935
    Quote Originally Posted by Count View Post


    2k on 420saboteur, made in march.

    2.6k on hemp, made in around augest.


    it doesn't take months to get 1k posts if you're active.


    and i've been banned for the past 4 days on those accounts and i finally come on.


    funny like that right?

    seems to me you're bitter about something, and try to lash out in threads by me.


    is this about me calling you a little bitch?

    i also called ryan that but we don't go trying to flame each other in gfx section, he doesn't care about that any more and neither do i.

    grow up.


    @crusty


    NAWWWWWWW
    You talk as if you know the reasoning behind my posts, especially since they're text, you can't read emotion. I don't like you because of your hypocritical attitude. You're constantly complaining and bitching about how you're banned, always claiming its me reporting you. Its your fault, you should be following the rules, not spamming, and not being an ass to every member in here. Sure, I can be an ass too, but I don't attack individuals without being provoked. You, on the other hand, do it for the lulz you think you've created, or that it will bring you some self-confidence and respect on MPGH. Sadly, you're mistaken. So please, continue. It'll just give me more reason to report you again. I'm sure after all these bans you've received, a perma-ban will come soon enough.

    Oh, and by the way, Rule 33 is definitely still in effect.
    '08 MPGH OG

    You get the bag and fumble it
    I get the bag and flip it and tumble it
    Straight out the lot, 300 cash
    And the car came with a blunt in it
    Lil mama a thot, and she got ass
    And she gon' fuck up a bag
    Pull up to the spot, livin' too fast
    Droppin' the dope in the stash
    In Italy, got two foreign hoes, they DM me
    Drop the top when it's cold
    But you feel the heat
    Be real with me, just be real with me
    Eat it up like it's a feast
    They say the dope on fleek

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to Killian For This Useful Post:

    Nate (10-21-2010)

  16. #14
    ChimiBang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    South California
    Posts
    5,958
    Reputation
    181
    Thanks
    450
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Flame war has begun


    Multi

  17. #15
    Shane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    College
    Posts
    18,802
    Reputation
    2447
    Thanks
    2,051
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    I have one too. I got on this site to socialize and to help people out.




    Crossfire Minion: 28 October 2010
    Official Middleman: 20 September 2012
    Trusted Member: 15 February 2013
    Official Middleman: 11 April 2013
    Official Middleman: 10 January 2015
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Global Moderator: 25 December 2012
    Head Administrator: 21 March 2013

     


    ARUNFORCE AND DAVE84311 GAY FOR EACH OTHER



Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. i got bored
    By moocow in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-04-2012, 01:23 AM
  2. I just realised that I got no life :(
    By Jorndel in forum General
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 09-19-2011, 09:38 PM
  3. Got my No-Life Award Back :P
    By Devient_ in forum General
    Replies: 78
    Last Post: 07-26-2010, 12:14 AM
  4. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-21-2006, 10:09 PM