Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 43 of 43
  1. #31
    DoubleDutch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Koning
    Posts
    11,253
    Reputation
    1149
    Thanks
    1,174
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Decipher View Post


    that's not proper english


    you're failing at this argument.


    since english is most likely not you're first language i suggest you shut up and drop this conversation because you're loosing.


    "i do sports 4 times a week"

    is no proper english. "do" is past tense, which cannot be used describing future/current moments.
    Would I care? No.







    My English > 99% of MPGH.










    So gtfo.






    Also,








    You type











    annoying.

  2. #32
    Decipher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Crackden
    Posts
    483
    Reputation
    26
    Thanks
    15
    My Mood
    Sick
    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleDutch View Post


    Would I care? No.







    My English > 99% of MPGH.










    So gtfo.






    Also,








    You type











    annoying.

    you're problem not mine.

    you just realized you lost the argument now you're trying to change the subject.

    how about for once you try to swallow you're self assumed 'pride" and don't post anymore?

    or is that too hard for you?

    or you can't understand the way i type?




    *I, nor anybody else on mpgh, cares about if you do not care.






  3. #33
    DoubleDutch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Koning
    Posts
    11,253
    Reputation
    1149
    Thanks
    1,174
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Decipher View Post



    you're problem not mine.

    you just realized you lost the argument now you're trying to change the subject.

    how about for once you try to swallow you're self assumed 'pride" and don't post anymore?

    or is that too hard for you?

    or you can't understand the way i type?
    I didn't lose the argument. My English is fine. So what point are you trying to make here?

  4. #34
    Decipher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Crackden
    Posts
    483
    Reputation
    26
    Thanks
    15
    My Mood
    Sick
    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleDutch View Post


    I didn't lose the argument. My English is fine. So what point are you trying to make here?
    AHHAHAHA, you can't stop posting can you? you have to look right all the time?



    how about this, there was no argument. this never happened.. nobody mentions this or posts again. ok?




    *I, nor anybody else on mpgh, cares about if you do not care.






  5. #35
    DoubleDutch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Koning
    Posts
    11,253
    Reputation
    1149
    Thanks
    1,174
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Decipher View Post


    AHHAHAHA, you can't stop posting can you? you have to look right all the time?



    how about this, there was no argument. this never happened.. nobody mentions this or posts again. ok?
    Aww someone lost.

  6. #36
    Decipher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Crackden
    Posts
    483
    Reputation
    26
    Thanks
    15
    My Mood
    Sick
    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleDutch View Post


    Aww someone lost.
    i'm trying to stop the spam, but you obviously can't admit defeat can you?

    you lost and you're trying to flip it around.

    too bad.

    you lost the argument

    you're a immature dutch boy with no self esteem so you go on mpgh and try to troll for fun


    aww, somebody is mad.


    any post you make after this is a sign of you're stupidity and you will be reported

    /AOK




    *I, nor anybody else on mpgh, cares about if you do not care.






  7. #37
    DoubleDutch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Koning
    Posts
    11,253
    Reputation
    1149
    Thanks
    1,174
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Decipher View Post


    i'm trying to stop the spam, but you obviously can't admit defeat can you?

    you lost and you're trying to flip it around.

    too bad.

    you lost the argument

    you're a immature dutch boy with no self esteem so you go on mpgh and try to troll for fun


    aww, somebody is mad.


    any post you make after this is a sign of you're stupidity and you will be reported

    /AOK
    If I have no self esteem then why am I proud of myself?

  8. #38
    Decipher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Crackden
    Posts
    483
    Reputation
    26
    Thanks
    15
    My Mood
    Sick
    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleDutch View Post


    If I have no self esteem then why am I proud of myself?
    UMADBRO?


    CUZ YOU"RE REPORTED FOR SPAM


    AND NOW YOUR IGNORED.

    YOUR STUPIDITY CANNOT PROCESS IN MY BRAIN.

    YOU'RE INFECTIOUS SPAM HAS TRANSFERED OVER TO ME.




    *I, nor anybody else on mpgh, cares about if you do not care.






  9. #39
    Bloombox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Somewhere in the middle of you.
    Posts
    2,344
    Reputation
    348
    Thanks
    255
    you both mad.

  10. #40
    Corndog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Salem, NH
    Posts
    10,139
    Reputation
    526
    Thanks
    2,906
    Register with these codes here

    Corndog5595X3igppyhq9k4flg1cfazifoevq56gq7cgx
    Corndog5595Xs2jpi367mo9kcfy8l8segdoudsxeu3y1u
    Corndog5595Xvblhqls5xufq2j2mclddye86zn8p6j0ex
    Corndog5595X9lfhh14zfz9g7l5bzryxpl4qk8oo
    Corndog5595X98wy6le3b3e86guw6hti9dpwo6

  11. #41
    stubz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    East London
    Posts
    1,700
    Reputation
    30
    Thanks
    347
    My Mood
    Angelic
    all in use! :O
    RESPECT LIST

    REECIBOI<--------BEST MATE ON MPGH?
    ROXAS<--------IS HE DEAD?
    WOLF<-------- JEALOUS LIL C*** HE IS
    SHAUNC<--------FORCED ME TO PUT HIM HERE HE'LL JUST RAPE ME AGAIN
    TOXIN<-------- ALWAYS USED TO WATCH MA BACK BRAH, I FINK YEW DEAD NOW
    INSOMNIAC<--------HE'S TEH SHIT /
















  12. #42
    Decipher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Crackden
    Posts
    483
    Reputation
    26
    Thanks
    15
    My Mood
    Sick
    i only posted 4 /

    i got 5 but i used one for a backup account




    *I, nor anybody else on mpgh, cares about if you do not care.






  13. #43
    baneocin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Crossfire Section
    Posts
    825
    Reputation
    5
    Thanks
    80
    My Mood
    Cold
    what are that>?




    PRESS if i helped

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Similar Threads

  1. Demonoid Invite Codes
    By Robert in forum General
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 08-24-2010, 05:07 PM
  2. giving away 1 demonoid invitation code
    By megaflcl in forum General
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-01-2009, 02:43 AM
  3. Yipee! Demonoid Invitation Codes!
    By Synns in forum General
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 09-16-2008, 10:58 AM
  4. Demonoid Invite Codes
    By SATANICAT in forum General
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-18-2007, 08:49 PM
  5. Demonoid invite codes! Get em quick!
    By Synns in forum General
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-06-2007, 02:12 AM