Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot
    ecstasy stop spamming and put some sense in your posts

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by 420Saboteur View Post
    Many people *cough*newfahgs*cough* think MPGH is filled with racist rednecks.

and many more, well lets give you a little lesson on mpgh and it's racism policies.

Dave aka Dabis cka Bossniggercakeman, doesn't give two shits if you're racist. They're fore you can call him or anybody a nigger and staff will most likely not do shit.

The only way a staff member will ban somebody for racism is if it has anything to relate to 'nazi' propaganda, or it's a full out attack on somebody's religion.

people call obama nigger all the time. he doesn't do anything, because he knows it's the internet and e-thugs are 12 year old faggots.

Same with king, since they're both in the [NIG][BOI] group they don't give two shits

I'm tired of you trying to enforce retarded rules even though you're brand new to mpgh and only 50 posts into hell.

shut the fuck up, drop a pair. nobody gives two shits about you're whiney attempts for a made up racial equalization because they're already is one here.

SUMMARY:

nobody cares about you and you're attempts to get people to stop saying nigger. shut the fuck up and gtfo mpgh.

/
    Hey nigger bitch, shut the nigger up

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAD VIRTUAL DETOX

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

best song EVER

Thanks
    You idiot made a whole topic about this? So what if racism is allowed? That doesn't immediately make me want to hug you and ignore the fact that you're an idiot. Your topic changes nothing other than makes me understand that you're stupid making a whole topic for this shit.

P.S Did I already mention you're stupid thinking that I hate racists because I think it's againist the rules? I admit I thought it's againist the rules because it was written in the rules, but just because it isn't wont stop me from hating racists, idiot.
    Last edited by Ricox; 10-26-2010 at 11:01 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by ihack4 View Post

i aint going to tell you and its not mine i have a list of all the people who go on mpgh.net and youtube and all website

wait whos IP address is this 192.168.0.1 hes always online plz check your ip address
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost871 View Post
    OMG
    I Dont Know , But Try To Fuck him

All i hear is a plaintive, high-pitched, protracted sound, as in pain, fear, supplication
    Thanks
    They're fore
    OMFG YOUR JOKING?

ahahhahahah
    FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricox View Post
    You idiot made a whole topic about this? So what if racism is allowed? That doesn't immediately make me want to hug you and ignore the fact that you're an idiot. Your topic changes nothing other than makes me understand that you're stupid making a whole topic for this shit.

P.S Did I already mention you're stupid thinking that I hate racists because I think it's againist the rules? I admit I thought it's againist the rules because it was written in the rules, but just because it isn't wont stop me from hating racists, idiot.
    niggersaywhat?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    tl;dr redneck nigger.

Quote Originally Posted by DnsLeak View Post
    Yes I agree with this guy. Boombox is a most retard shit mpgh staff I ever know. Previously a user open scam report open on me saying that I bitcoin double spent him and this shit Boombox shit talk and agree on it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    hahahah boombox is a piece of shit who deserves CS

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    tl;dr retard pointing out the obvious.

Thanks
    Racism is perfectly legal in mpgh

Thanks
    welcome to mpgh.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Many people *cough*newfahgs*cough* think MPGH is filled with racist rednecks.

and many more, well lets give you a little lesson on mpgh and it's racism policies.

Dave aka Dabis cka Bossniggercakeman, doesn't give two shits if you're racist. They're fore you can call him or anybody a nigger and staff will most likely not do shit.

The only way a staff member will ban somebody for racism is if it has anything to relate to 'nazi' propaganda, or it's a full out attack on somebody's religion.

people call obama nigger all the time. he doesn't do anything, because he knows it's the internet and e-thugs are 12 year old faggots.

Same with king, since they're both in the [NIG][BOI] group they don't give two shits

I'm tired of you trying to enforce retarded rules even though you're brand new to mpgh and only 50 posts into hell.

shut the fuck up, drop a pair. nobody gives two shits about you're whiney attempts for a made up racial equalization because they're already is one here.

SUMMARY:

nobody cares about you and you're attempts to get people to stop saying nigger. shut the fuck up and gtfo mpgh.

/
    ****** yourself, yes?

If you're not in the group, don't wear the seal.

Thanks
    Oh god those idiots talking about how MPGH works. I know how MPGH works - 50% of you are racist, but does that make it OK? I don't give a shit how many of you are racist and how long you've been racist, nor I give shit that I'm newphag even thought Hemp is newphag too. I hate racism and it's simple as that, just because it's accepted here wont change someone's stance on racism, fuck sakes.

i aint going to tell you and its not mine i have a list of all the people who go on mpgh.net and youtube and all website

wait whos IP address is this 192.168.0.1 hes always online plz check your ip address
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost871 View Post
    OMG
    I Dont Know , But Try To Fuck him

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bashful
    people think im a newphag but i've know mpgh since '06. I remember a few of my accs but they are ban XD

Yesterday it was USA but todays lookin more like China
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    people everywhere are racist
    but to be honest i think many people arent offended because its the morons that are racist

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold
    niggers ftw
    Nipples

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast