Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 23
  1. #1
    Jabuuty671's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21,231
    Reputation
    1468
    Thanks
    4,095

    Totally fucking lazy

    -I want to reformat my PC
    -Change my IP Address because i'm banned from Nexon Games
    -Get a new piano
    -Get my drivers tests done
    -Clean up the CA Section

    me ideas / walkthroughs etc;


  2. #2
    flameswor10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    12,528
    Reputation
    981
    Thanks
    10,406
    My Mood
    In Love
    Is this rage or...
    No I do not make game hacks anymore, please stop asking.

  3. #3
    SmartAlley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CA General Section
    Posts
    14,370
    Reputation
    577
    Thanks
    1,661
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabuuty671 View Post
    -I want to reformat my PC
    -Change my IP Address because i'm banned from Nexon Games
    -Get a new piano
    -Get my drivers tests done
    -Clean up the CA Section

    me ideas / walkthroughs etc;
    -Change my IP Address: make your parents to call your ISP
    -Get a new piano: ask your parents to gift you one for christmas
    -Get my drivers tests done: Secunia.com is a website that scan your pc and let you know your what you have to update and the link of the update.
    -Clean up the CA Section: Is your job and you do it very well.



    (╮°-°)╮┳━┳ ( ╯°□°)╯ ┻━┻









  4. #4
    Jabuuty671's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21,231
    Reputation
    1468
    Thanks
    4,095
    Quote Originally Posted by SmartAlley View Post


    -Change my IP Address: make your parents to call your ISP
    -Get a new piano: ask your parents to gift you one for christmas
    -Get my drivers tests done: Secunia.com is a website that scan your pc and let you know your what you have to update and the link of the update.
    -Clean up the CA Section: Is your job and you do it very well.
    It's kinda a rage thread
    btw, by drivers tests, i mean Driving cars, not computers lol.


  5. #5
    flameswor10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    12,528
    Reputation
    981
    Thanks
    10,406
    My Mood
    In Love
    I bid you good luck for your drivers test Jabuuty
    No I do not make game hacks anymore, please stop asking.

  6. #6
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,573
    Reputation
    2920
    Thanks
    5,343
    My Mood
    Twisted

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc For This Useful Post:

    Skyline. (11-01-2010)

  8. #7
    Skyline.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,159
    Reputation
    403
    Thanks
    1,613
    Quote Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
    lol wtf do you search lmaooo


  9. #8
    flameswor10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    12,528
    Reputation
    981
    Thanks
    10,406
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
    Don't make jabuuty suicide
    No I do not make game hacks anymore, please stop asking.

  10. #9
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,573
    Reputation
    2920
    Thanks
    5,343
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Exit bag = lazy man's tool.

  11. #10
    Mc565's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    127.0.0.1
    Posts
    5,504
    Reputation
    390
    Thanks
    1,482
    Quote Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
    Fucking win bag.

    mc565mpgh@hotmail.com

    -Thanks to De La Ghetto
    <3


  12. #11
    Jabuuty671's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21,231
    Reputation
    1468
    Thanks
    4,095
    Asshole

    I really wish that there were more hours in a productive day of mine.


  13. #12
    freedompeace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    3,035
    Reputation
    340
    Thanks
    2,786
    My Mood
    Sad
    I want to reformat my PC
    Lul. Reinstall windows on a fresh install. Then download something called "Conficker"

    Change my IP Address because i'm banned from Nexon Games
    If you're on dynamic IP, turn off modem, wait a minute (optional, but recommended), turn on modem, clear computer internet cache, refresh IP.

    Get a new piano
    Send $200,000 to my PayPal and one will arrive at your door tomorrow morning.

    Get my drivers tests done
    Same deal as above.

    Clean up the CA Section
    vBulletin inline moderation > Select All > Delete Threads > Enter reason : "cleaning up" > Confirm > Close browser.

    Kewl ~

    I especially like the last one.

  14. #13
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,573
    Reputation
    2920
    Thanks
    5,343
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by freedompeace View Post
    I want to reformat my PC
    Lul. Reinstall windows on a fresh install. Then download something called "Conficker"

    Change my IP Address because i'm banned from Nexon Games
    If you're on dynamic IP, turn off modem, wait a minute (optional, but recommended), turn on modem, clear computer internet cache, refresh IP.

    Get a new piano
    Send $200,000 to my PayPal and one will arrive at your door tomorrow morning.

    Get my drivers tests done
    Same deal as above.

    Clean up the CA Section
    vBulletin inline moderation > Select All > Delete Threads > Enter reason : "cleaning up" > Confirm > Close browser.

    Kewl ~

    I especially like the last one.
    Wise words.

    <3 you Yahbooty

  15. #14
    Jabuuty671's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21,231
    Reputation
    1468
    Thanks
    4,095
    Raghhhh.
    nvm. i found out why
    because all Chrome tabs are their own processes, and when one tab is minimized, it's set to Below Normal priority


    anyways....
    I need to get some cash, i guess i'll go get a debit card and do ROUGHS3X's method (OG CA Minion)
    Last edited by Jabuuty671; 11-01-2010 at 02:07 AM.


  16. #15
    freedompeace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    3,035
    Reputation
    340
    Thanks
    2,786
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabuuty671 View Post
    Raghhhh.
    nvm. i found out why
    because all Chrome tabs are their own processes, and when one tab is minimized, it's set to Below Normal priority


    anyways....
    I need to get some cash, i guess i'll go get a debit card and do ROUGHS3X's method (OG CA Minion)
    Remember to give me a cut of the profit ;)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Fucking lazy ass bitches
    By FUKO in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-05-2011, 05:55 PM
  2. FUCK LAZY RAT NEXON GM
    By Zoom in forum Combat Arms EU Discussions
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 07-17-2010, 09:54 AM
  3. Fucked Up My Computer....
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-06-2010, 09:51 AM
  4. a totally fucked up story
    By NE30N in forum General
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 10-18-2009, 01:55 AM
  5. I'm so fucking lazy.
    By radnomguywfq3 in forum General
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 04-22-2008, 06:45 AM