Thread: Few Questions!

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 155
  1. #1
    masquerades's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    50
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    0

    Few Questions!

    1. What does it take to be a mod? (I've been here for a while, I want to know what my chances are)
    2. Are you all looking for WR coders?
    3. Who is Toxin and why is he such a bitch?
    4. What is / and /rq?


    Thanks

  2. #2
    Toshie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In a dark place
    Posts
    6,286
    Reputation
    48
    Thanks
    391
    1. This thread decreased your chances.
    2. Yes
    3. Toxin is a guy who lives in Texas. He is not a bitch
    4. =Dead Bones Brook= Azn
    rq-Rage Quit

    I suggest you to rq

  3. #3
    Unsuccessful's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Road to Success
    Posts
    10,523
    Reputation
    822
    Thanks
    716
    Quote Originally Posted by Toshie View Post

    4. =Dead Bones Brook= Azn


    he means Dbb as in suicide

    Rick
    Mr.T
    Unsuccessful

  4. #4
    Terio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Hmm Let me Think
    Posts
    5,763
    Reputation
    125
    Thanks
    476
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by Toshie View Post
    1. This thread decreased your chances.
    2. Yes
    3. Toxin is a guy who lives in Texas. He is not a bitch
    4. =Dead Bones Brook= Azn
    rq-Rage Quit

    I suggest you to rq
    Follow this Guide and u will Go far in life

  5. #5
    masquerades's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    50
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Toshie View Post
    1. This thread decreased your chances.
    2. Yes
    3. Toxin is a guy who lives in Texas. He is not a bitch
    4. =Dead Bones Brook= Azn
    rq-Rage Quit

    I suggest you to rq
    How come it decreased my chances? I've been here for like.. forevverrrrr
    Why would I ragequit now?

  6. #6
    Swiftdude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Illinois.
    Posts
    12,572
    Reputation
    1130
    Thanks
    2,982
    My Mood
    Cynical
    toxin is a bitch /yea
    Still love you Giggletron


  7. #7
    Based God's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,284
    Reputation
    213
    Thanks
    197
    My Mood
    Asleep
    WOW!!! you've been here since 2008 and you only have 20 post????
    You need at least around 600 to become a minion(at least in CA-NA)....

    From Vocal


  8. #8
    Toshie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In a dark place
    Posts
    6,286
    Reputation
    48
    Thanks
    391
    Quote Originally Posted by masquerades View Post
    How come it decreased my chances? I've been here for like.. forevverrrrr
    Why would I ragequit now?
    Cuz you nvr ask how to get staff postions

  9. #9
    masquerades's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    50
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester868 View Post
    WOW!!! you've been here since 2008 and you only have 20 post????
    You need at least around 600 to become a minion(at least in CA-NA)....
    600? What the fuck.. thats way too much no-lifing.

    Quote Originally Posted by Toshie View Post


    Cuz you nvr ask how to get staff postions
    Why not? its just a question

  10. #10
    Swiftdude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Illinois.
    Posts
    12,572
    Reputation
    1130
    Thanks
    2,982
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by masquerades View Post
    600? What the fuck.. thats way too much no-lifing.
    i have 4.3k posts /
    Still love you Giggletron


  11. #11
    masquerades's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    50
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Starkiller View Post

    i have 4.3k posts /
    Just means you spam a lot

  12. #12
    Toshie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In a dark place
    Posts
    6,286
    Reputation
    48
    Thanks
    391
    Quote Originally Posted by Starkiller View Post

    i have 4.3k posts /
    I have 5k

  13. #13
    Swiftdude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Illinois.
    Posts
    12,572
    Reputation
    1130
    Thanks
    2,982
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by masquerades View Post
    Just means you spam a lot
    look at my activity and look at my join date? that means i spam
    Still love you Giggletron


  14. #14
    CaT-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    7,335
    Reputation
    311
    Thanks
    488
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by masquerades View Post
    1. What does it take to be a mod? (I've been here for a while, I want to know what my chances are)
    2. Are you all looking for WR coders?
    3. Who is Toxin and why is he such a bitch?
    4. What is / and /rq?


    Thanks
    You need to be active, not just be here for awhile


    ex-
    ex-x2
    ex-

  15. #15
    masquerades's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    50
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Toshie View Post


    I have 5k
    I've still been here longer

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Few questions.
    By YoukaiMori in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-09-2007, 04:57 AM
  2. WarRock hacking... few questions
    By zelda803 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-03-2006, 04:03 PM