Thread: Ali

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 95
  1. #31
    Jabuuty671's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21,231
    Reputation
    1468
    Thanks
    4,095
    Ratli will be back, no need to complain.
    Everybody knows Obama > Ali


  2. #32
    Swiftdude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Illinois.
    Posts
    12,572
    Reputation
    1130
    Thanks
    2,982
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post


    I can do "stupid" shit like that if I fucking want. You aren't in a place to tell me what I can or can't do you stupid bitch.

    Ali has no right to lift a ban I placed, and as far as I'm concerned, if he think he can, he's about as downy as you and needs his powers removed.
    /yea .
    Still love you Giggletron


  3. #33
    Unsuccessful's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Road to Success
    Posts
    10,523
    Reputation
    822
    Thanks
    716
    ownage ,

    Rick
    Mr.T
    Unsuccessful

  4. #34
    Obama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Black house
    Posts
    22,197
    Reputation
    870
    Thanks
    6,074
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabuuty671 View Post
    Ratli will be back, no need to complain.
    Everybody knows Obama > Ali
    You all will soon remember why /yea

  5. #35
    zooboboo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    16
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post


    I can do "stupid" shit like that if I fucking want. You aren't in a place to tell me what I can or can't do you stupid bitch.

    Ali has no right to lift a ban I placed, and as far as I'm concerned, if he think he can, he's about as downy as you and needs his powers removed.




    Everyone say bye to Purple for a month...
    1. I don't have downsyndrome, so the reason to ban my main is null :/
    2. Maybe he didn't know you felt so strongly about it?

    Yeah, this Jack, happily banned.

  6. #36
    Unsuccessful's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Road to Success
    Posts
    10,523
    Reputation
    822
    Thanks
    716
    think bout things before u say em next time

    Rick
    Mr.T
    Unsuccessful

  7. #37
    Purple4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    119
    Reputation
    6
    Thanks
    9
    Arun, i know then ill be banned again for w/e
    anyways, i think you had a bad day... hope you drink abit to make that pass

    get some voka /yea

  8. #38
    𝕡𝕠𝕔𝕜𝕖𝕥𝕤 𝕤𝕠 𝕗𝕒𝕥
    Admin
    arunforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A place for amigos
    Posts
    22,714
    Reputation
    3409
    Thanks
    10,678
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by zooboboo View Post
    1. I don't have downsyndrome, so the reason to ban my main is null :/
    2. Maybe he didn't know you felt so strongly about it?

    Yeah, this Jack, happily banned.
    Oh, there is plenty of reason to ban your main. You obviously think you are in a position to tell me how to do my job, so I'm showing you how I perform my job.

    Oh, maybe he could ask? Everyone knows I banned Archangel for the same stupid shit. Maybe if he thinks he outranks me or knows whats better for the forum, or that he can go around fucking with shit that I already set, maybe he should be fucking Admin. Oh wait, he isn't. So he can go fuck off, along with you.



    v1.96 - Tutorials, Upgraded Town, Def Revamp
    v1.97 - Cutscenes/Quests, Friend List
    v1.98 - Classes, Necklace/Rings
    v1.99 - Guilds
    v2.00 - Open Beta


  9. #39
    Obama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Black house
    Posts
    22,197
    Reputation
    870
    Thanks
    6,074
    My Mood
    Cool
    Lol, just shut the fuck up. Its quite simple

    You guys are obviously very comfortable to the point where you would talk to an admin like that.

  10. #40
    𝕡𝕠𝕔𝕜𝕖𝕥𝕤 𝕤𝕠 𝕗𝕒𝕥
    Admin
    arunforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A place for amigos
    Posts
    22,714
    Reputation
    3409
    Thanks
    10,678
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Purple4 View Post
    Arun, i know then ill be banned again for w/e
    anyways, i think you had a bad day... hope you drink abit to make that pass

    get some voka /yea
    No, I think you are a retarded downy cocksucker, acting like you know shit about the forum, but you are too stupid to even get MINION.

    Oh and, it's vodka. Learn how not to fail more, kthx. /yea



    v1.96 - Tutorials, Upgraded Town, Def Revamp
    v1.97 - Cutscenes/Quests, Friend List
    v1.98 - Classes, Necklace/Rings
    v1.99 - Guilds
    v2.00 - Open Beta


  11. #41
    Purple4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    119
    Reputation
    6
    Thanks
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by Obama View Post
    Lol, just shut the fuck up. Its quite simple

    You guys are obviously very comfortable to the point where you would talk to an admin like that.
    well, im not insulting him in anyways

  12. #42
    zooboboo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    16
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post


    Oh, there is plenty of reason to ban your main. You obviously think you are in a position to tell me how to do my job, so I'm showing you how I perform my job.

    Oh, maybe he could ask? Everyone knows I banned Archangel for the same stupid shit. Maybe if he thinks he outranks me or knows whats better for the forum, or that he can go around fucking with shit that I already set, maybe he should be fucking Admin. Oh wait, he isn't. So he can go fuck off, along with you.
    Well maybe he should be fucking Admin.

  13. #43
    Swiftdude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Illinois.
    Posts
    12,572
    Reputation
    1130
    Thanks
    2,982
    My Mood
    Cynical
    you guys cant stop can you
    Still love you Giggletron


  14. #44
    𝕡𝕠𝕔𝕜𝕖𝕥𝕤 𝕤𝕠 𝕗𝕒𝕥
    Admin
    arunforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A place for amigos
    Posts
    22,714
    Reputation
    3409
    Thanks
    10,678
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by zooboboo View Post
    Well maybe he should be fucking Admin.
    Or maybe you should shut the fuck up before I perma ban your downy ass. He hasn't done shit to deserve Admin. You retarded little cocksuckers need to get off his dick.

    You don't know SHIT about this forum, and your opinion isn't even valued.



    v1.96 - Tutorials, Upgraded Town, Def Revamp
    v1.97 - Cutscenes/Quests, Friend List
    v1.98 - Classes, Necklace/Rings
    v1.99 - Guilds
    v2.00 - Open Beta


  15. #45
    -Madara_Uchihă-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    6,506
    Reputation
    688
    Thanks
    1,136
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Vocal View Post
    shit just got real
    I double dis /yea

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Ali G SOTW Entry
    By Brizingir in forum Showroom
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 10-15-2009, 10:24 AM
  2. [Gift] Sorry Ali G...
    By Make My Day in forum Showroom
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 10-09-2009, 04:34 PM
  3. [Gift] Ali G iz my Frwend
    By Make My Day in forum Showroom
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 10-08-2009, 11:17 AM
  4. For Ali G
    By jjmandog12 in forum Showroom
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-07-2009, 10:41 AM
  5. haroon achmed ait baba ali
    By arunforce in forum General
    Replies: 107
    Last Post: 07-04-2009, 01:50 PM