Thread: dumbass dog

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 20
  1. #1
    PyrexxHero®'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    My house
    Posts
    4,952
    Reputation
    575
    Thanks
    493
    My Mood
    Lurking

    dumbass dog

    My puppy is 9 weeks old, shes part Springer Spaniel and I think Cocker Spaniel
    Shes the runt of the litter, just reaching 14 pounds last night while the rest of her litter is close to 20 pounds
    Well anyway she jumped off my couch last night, and fucked up her elbow
    Took her to the vet, got her shot up on Ketamine, and they tell me she might have prematurely closed her growth plate meaning her leg will NEVER grow now and charged me $360 and the follow up at the vet today is probably gunna cost another $100.




    At least shes cute
    Last edited by PyrexxHero®; 11-09-2010 at 02:17 PM.

    SuperBadassExtraordinaire says (5:53 PM):
    babysitting is ghey
    Corndog says (5:53 PM):
    ur ghey
    Baron De Montesquieu..Wtf? [Czar] says (5:53 PM):
    you're a breaded hotdog

  2. #2
    Unsuccessful's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Road to Success
    Posts
    10,523
    Reputation
    822
    Thanks
    716
    hot bitch .

    Rick
    Mr.T
    Unsuccessful

  3. #3
    PyrexxHero®'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    My house
    Posts
    4,952
    Reputation
    575
    Thanks
    493
    My Mood
    Lurking
    No shes actually shivering right now, we didn't light a fire this morning and its pretty cold in here

    SuperBadassExtraordinaire says (5:53 PM):
    babysitting is ghey
    Corndog says (5:53 PM):
    ur ghey
    Baron De Montesquieu..Wtf? [Czar] says (5:53 PM):
    you're a breaded hotdog

  4. #4
    Sjoerd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Aurora Borealis
    Posts
    16,876
    Reputation
    1198
    Thanks
    2,083
    My Mood
    Hot
    I'd fuck that

  5. #5
    stubz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    East London
    Posts
    1,700
    Reputation
    30
    Thanks
    347
    My Mood
    Angelic
    awww...thats saad... :'(
    RESPECT LIST

    REECIBOI<--------BEST MATE ON MPGH?
    ROXAS<--------IS HE DEAD?
    WOLF<-------- JEALOUS LIL C*** HE IS
    SHAUNC<--------FORCED ME TO PUT HIM HERE HE'LL JUST RAPE ME AGAIN
    TOXIN<-------- ALWAYS USED TO WATCH MA BACK BRAH, I FINK YEW DEAD NOW
    INSOMNIAC<--------HE'S TEH SHIT /
















  6. #6
    Zithium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    2,996
    Reputation
    103
    Thanks
    438
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Your dogs not the only one whos been playing with ketamine

  7. #7
    Alen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Liquid Generator
    Posts
    27,928
    Reputation
    2539
    Thanks
    4,220
    My Mood
    Fine
    Be a man and put her outta her misery ... nah I kid, hope she gets better
    I'm Alen on Steam. RIP Skype Friday nights.

    I'm Navi's lover <span class="emoji-outer emoji-sizer"><span class="emoji-inner" style="background: url(chrome-extension://immhpnclomdloikkpcefncmfgjbkojmh/emoji-data/sheet_apple_64.png);background-position:2.5% 97.5%;background-size:4100%" title="hearts"></span></span>

    Messenger: Toxin about Dave | Paladin on Skyrim's AI | Dakota on JB | Royku leeching | Sjoerd's penis | Blitz's derpiness | Jason on Blitz
    Dave84311: God I've always wanted to eat crayons, with their vibrant colors. Only if they had taste.
    Mr. Lonely: @Alen I like making you wet, it makes me hard.


  8. #8
    Area 51's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    If I told you, I would have to kill you.
    Posts
    3,454
    Reputation
    7
    Thanks
    173
    My Mood
    Twisted
    aww thats sad and why would u let a little puppy onto a couch without u holdinmg her or something

  9. #9
    aanthonyz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Hitler's Minivan
    Posts
    483
    Reputation
    27
    Thanks
    79
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by DickLovingFaggotBitch View Post
    My puppy is 9 weeks old, shes part Springer Spaniel and I think Cocker Spaniel
    Shes the runt of the litter, just reaching 14 pounds last night while the rest of her litter is close to 20 pounds
    Well anyway she jumped off my couch last night, and fucked up her elbow
    Took her to the vet, got her shot up on Ketamine, and they tell me she might have prematurely closed her growth plate meaning her leg will NEVER grow now and charged me $360 and the follow up at the vet today is probably gunna cost another $100.




    At least shes cute


    What is wrong with you?!

    Your saying all of this as if its the dog's fault. If you really cared about the dog you wouldn't make a thread called "dumbass dog".
    The way you say everything sounds as if its a chore to take care of a dog. I got my first dog and knew it was going to take some work to take care of my dog and everything.

    Sadly, my dog passed away but left a litter of puppies. I have two that are the smallest of the litter just like yours but I love them either way. If your a man, you would stop blaming your money problems and physical defects on the dog. Its not her fault.

    If you were a man with a set of balls, stop wining and take care of your dog!

    Until then go and "grow a pair."

    BTW, for anyone who asks what type of dog I had, it was a male golden retriever.
    "The best way to predict your future is to create it."

    Contributions I made:

    DirectX E-Books
    Hacking Tools
    Hacking into a PC

    Need Help?
    Send me a PM, or send me a email at : aanthonyz10@gmail.com

    Click My Dragon:


  10. #10
    Dakota's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8,338
    Reputation
    648
    Thanks
    1,673
    Quote Originally Posted by aanthonyz View Post

    What is wrong with you?!

    Your saying all of this as if its the dog's fault. If you really cared about the dog you wouldn't make a thread called "dumbass dog".
    The way you say everything sounds as if its a chore to take care of a dog. I got my first dog and knew it was going to take some work to take care of my dog and everything.

    Sadly, my dog passed away but left a litter of puppies. I have two that are the smallest of the litter just like yours but I love them either way. If your a man, you would stop blaming your money problems and physical defects on the dog. Its not her fault.

    If you were a man with a set of balls, stop wining and take care of your dog!

    Until then go and "grow a pair."

    BTW, for anyone who asks what type of dog I had, it was a male golden retriever.

    Wow is all this necessary he didn't say he blamed his dog for any of this now did he ?

  11. #11
    SjoerdJr...'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Manhattan. Why?
    Posts
    3,979
    Reputation
    48
    Thanks
    457
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by DickLovingFaggotBitch View Post
    No shes actually shivering right now, we didn't light a fire this morning and its pretty cold in here
    where you live?

  12. #12
    aanthonyz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Hitler's Minivan
    Posts
    483
    Reputation
    27
    Thanks
    79
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Wow is all this necessary he didn't say he blamed his dog for any of this now did he ?
    Well, I am sorry. I just get worked up when it comes to animals.

    I apologize
    "The best way to predict your future is to create it."

    Contributions I made:

    DirectX E-Books
    Hacking Tools
    Hacking into a PC

    Need Help?
    Send me a PM, or send me a email at : aanthonyz10@gmail.com

    Click My Dragon:


  13. #13
    Dakota's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8,338
    Reputation
    648
    Thanks
    1,673
    Quote Originally Posted by aanthonyz View Post
    Well, I am sorry. I just get worked up when it comes to animals.

    I apologize
    I understand this feeling mate.

  14. #14
    whatup777's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CA Source Code Section
    Posts
    4,030
    Reputation
    147
    Thanks
    351
    My Mood
    Dead
    Man that sucks. Cute dog though.
    Quotes I live by.


    A foolish person learns from his mistakes, I wise person learns from others.
    Quote Originally Posted by AVGN View Post



    mhm

    i live in texas

    i was at the grocery store with my son. He saw a mexican guy, and he said "Look daddy! a mower man!"

    he's 4 yrs old

  15. #15
    PyrexxHero®'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    My house
    Posts
    4,952
    Reputation
    575
    Thanks
    493
    My Mood
    Lurking
    It was her fault.
    She jumps off the couch all the time, she even started jumping off beds when we put her on them.
    She made a mistake, and now she has to pay for it
    Shes a dumb dog, all dogs are stupid
    But they are cute, and they are loyal, which is a quality rarely found in humans now
    I'm taking great care of her right now
    How am I blaming my money problems and physical defects on her?
    I have the money to pay for the potential surgeries, and more
    How is taking care of a dog NOT a chore?


    Honestly, do you guys read your posts before you submit them?

    SuperBadassExtraordinaire says (5:53 PM):
    babysitting is ghey
    Corndog says (5:53 PM):
    ur ghey
    Baron De Montesquieu..Wtf? [Czar] says (5:53 PM):
    you're a breaded hotdog

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Why Dogs Beat Men/ Women
    By -[standoff]- in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 05-09-2008, 11:21 PM
  2. Dog Abuse
    By Mikoll in forum General
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 10-15-2006, 10:14 AM
  3. Poor Dog!
    By arunforce in forum General
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-11-2006, 03:30 PM
  4. Dumbass XTrap :P
    By Baby Uchiha Sasuke in forum Gunz General
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-23-2006, 12:36 PM
  5. Dogs? WTF
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-09-2006, 10:39 AM