Thread: Black Ops sucks

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    Same level of graphics as CoD4 which is worse compared to MW2, and its laggy as crap to top that off. The guns have terrible firing sounds and the grenades go pop instead of boom. Disappoint, I am.
    ~ first ur pc is shit, cod4 and mw2 and B.o have didnt graphics from each other at max specs, mw2 max specs is like having it on low its same shit, laggy?..... of course its lagging every new fuking new game is laggy, shit get's overloaded, obviously you've never bought a new game on the first day, big deal if grenades go pop instead of boom, booms shit sounds so dull.

fugnut.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Not all new games are "laggy."

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    well now i know to not bother with this on pc

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Wait for a goddamn patch and it will be fine.

Fuck consoles, by the way.
    Shittier piece of hardware, a controller is just awkward compared to a mouse and a keyboard. Full of annoying faggots that talk shit and are just retarded in general.

Everyone gives PC gamers the shaft and it honestly makes no fucking sense.

From reading the Steam forums about this, it seems to be Steam itself that may be messing it up and using 100% of your CPU regardless of how badass you think your processor is. Or it could be that your ping refreshes 100 times faster than it normally should on the servers. Could be a shitload of things, no one has any idea for sure. There are a few temporary fixes, like disabling the community in-game, running steam in offline mode and ending the steam.exe process if you want to play single player.

If you don't lag, fuck you and have fun.
    Last edited by Tiresome; 11-09-2010 at 10:46 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    360 is the way to go, one decent price, you know the gfx are gonna work all u gotta worry about is lag online and thats ur fuckin internet or the people ur playing

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiresome View Post
    Wait for a goddamn patch and it will be fine.

Fuck consoles, by the way.
    Shittier piece of hardware, a controller is just awkward compared to a mouse and a keyboard. Full of annoying faggots that talk shit and are just retarded in general.

Everyone gives PC gamers the shaft and it honestly makes no fucking sense.

From reading the Steam forums about this, it seems to be Steam itself that may be messing it up and using 100% of your CPU regarding how badass you think your processor is. Or it could be that your ping refreshes 100 times faster than it normally should on the servers.
    it feels like ur a fucking lazy old shit with a keyboard

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Downloading PC version nao

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAD VIRTUAL DETOX

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Purple4 View Post
    it feels like ur a fucking lazy old shit with a keyboard
    Well you're sadly mistaken.

Also, Dave, I wouldn't if I were you. Steam's download servers have a ton of traffic and it will take you a day to download a game that lags uncontrollably.(Assuming you bought it through Steam)

I'd wait for a patch that will most likely be in the near future.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    yo to fuckers who say consoles arent shit, theyre mad nice just shut the fuck up god people have prefrences and opinions shut the fuck up no one cares about your personal opinion especially when your shouting it over the internet. im not even going to get CoD BO, im waiting for Assissians Creed Brotherhood....also i just got Reach, FIFA 11, Fable 3, and UFC 2010....but dont buy Fable 3 if anyone thinks about it...to buggy, mad amounts of people spawning under the maps and not being able to get up.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    $180 xbox 360 plays black ops perfectly
    $2000+ PC cant even play Bops without lagg
    hmmmm

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Biden View Post
    yo to fuckers who say consoles arent shit, theyre mad nice just shut the fuck up god people have prefrences and opinions shut the fuck up no one cares about your personal opinion especially when your shouting it over the internet. im not even going to get CoD BO, im waiting for Assissians Creed Brotherhood....also i just got Reach, FIFA 11, Fable 3, and UFC 2010....but dont buy Fable 3 if anyone thinks about it...to buggy, mad amounts of people spawning under the maps and not being able to get up.
    It's the companies that have the preferences.

They perfect the console version, or at least test it more thoroughly, and then release a piece of shit PC port to humor us.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Biden View Post
    Nobody cares about peoples personal opinion? the thread in the first place is a personal opinion and its had 70+ replies..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    let them be, theyll cite that the keyboard/mouse are better, its free to play online, and all this other shit. just let them have their opinions and let us keep ours, its like my view on politics...most people are too stubborn to change views.

people dont care about your prefrences on console...tell me you really want to hear two people debating whether or not Xbox is better then ps3 or wii or computer without facts, its a personal preferance...and most people who have actually grown up dont give a shit and can respect other people.

this thread is more of a debate and commentary on a game...slight difference.

its not the gamers fault that the developers focus more on a certain demographic, it depends on who the focus audience is, who will most likely buy it, and where it sold the most last time. If MW2 had only sold a million copies on xbox and 10-15 on computer last time, theyd be aiming at the computer market and making a knock off for the xbox...but more xbox gamers bought it then PC gamers is my guess. same reason the wii versions are dreadful.
    Last edited by Zen; 11-09-2010 at 10:59 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    mw2 is better than black ops

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    It's actually pretty good - played it on my friend's computer and it was PRO !

way better than MW2.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast