Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 56
  1. #16
    HiddenoO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Anchorage, AK
    Posts
    840
    Reputation
    33
    Thanks
    212
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by WoopwoopaJiggaboo View Post
    Are you sure you're not gay?
    Pretty sure..
    /yea

  2. #17
    WoopwoopaJiggaboo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    474
    Reputation
    7
    Thanks
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by HiddenoO View Post
    Pretty sure..
    /yea
    Your avatar is from gaia online, and you're saying you're straight?
    That kinda contradicts what you said bro
    You have been banned for the following reason:
    haha, you chug dick

    Date the ban will be lifted: 12-11-2011, 10:00 PM
    You have been banned for the following reason:
    2k - your butthole must hurt, go smoke a bowl

    Date the ban will be lifted: 01-11-2013, 08:00 PM

  3. #18
    alkiller00's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    With you baby
    Posts
    229
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    4
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by WoopwoopaJiggaboo View Post
    Ah shes Cuban.
    That explains her low standards
    that really offended me and my country =/
    Winning Award Post!

  4. #19
    HiddenoO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Anchorage, AK
    Posts
    840
    Reputation
    33
    Thanks
    212
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by WoopwoopaJiggaboo View Post
    Your avatar is from gaia online, and you're saying you're straight?
    That kinda contradicts what you said bro
    I found that pic on google images, Lmao...I don't even know what gaia is, but since you do..You sure you're not gay?

  5. #20
    Zen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Eating a fucking burrito.
    Posts
    5,419
    Reputation
    239
    Thanks
    302
    My Mood
    Cynical
    "Can i put my crunchy noodle in your duck sauce?"

    "can i put my oingo boingo in your velvet undergound?"

    "95% of girls sing in the shower, the other 5% masturbate...do you know what the 95% of girls sing? (no) Oooo so you must be one of the 5% who masturbates"

    " im great at math u + i = 69 "

    *lick a finger and wipe her shirt/clothing* "hey baby lets get you outta those wet clothes"

    "your clothes look great on you, but would look better on my floor"

    "SUPRISE!!!!"

    "hey baby do you have a map, because im lost in your eyes"

    "nice tits"

    "nice ass"

  6. #21
    HiddenoO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Anchorage, AK
    Posts
    840
    Reputation
    33
    Thanks
    212
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Biden View Post
    "Can i put my crunchy noodle in your duck sauce?"

    "can i put my oingo boingo in your velvet undergound?"

    "95% of girls sing in the shower, the other 5% masturbate...do you know what the 95% of girls sing? (no) Oooo so you must be one of the 5% who masturbates"

    " im great at math u + i = 69 "

    *lick a finger and wipe her shirt/clothing* "hey baby lets get you outta those wet clothes"

    "your clothes look great on you, but would look better on my floor"

    "SUPRISE!!!!"

    "hey baby do you have a map, because im lost in your eyes"

    "nice tits"

    "nice ass"
    LMAO! I like the, "Im great at math, U + I = 69"!

  7. #22
    WoopwoopaJiggaboo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    474
    Reputation
    7
    Thanks
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by alkiller00 View Post
    that really offended me and my country =/
    Fuck your poor ass country
    Got good cigars though


    Quote Originally Posted by HiddenoO View Post
    I found that pic on google images, Lmao...I don't even know what gaia is, but since you do..You sure you're not gay?
    I'm a professional troll sir
    I phish noobs passwords than go on and post pictures of dicks for all the little 11 year olds to drool over
    You have been banned for the following reason:
    haha, you chug dick

    Date the ban will be lifted: 12-11-2011, 10:00 PM
    You have been banned for the following reason:
    2k - your butthole must hurt, go smoke a bowl

    Date the ban will be lifted: 01-11-2013, 08:00 PM

  8. #23
    Toshie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In a dark place
    Posts
    6,286
    Reputation
    48
    Thanks
    391
    I got the best one...
    WoopwoopaJiggaboo is a CockSucker

  9. #24
    HiddenoO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Anchorage, AK
    Posts
    840
    Reputation
    33
    Thanks
    212
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by WoopwoopaJiggaboo View Post
    Fuck your poor ass country
    Got good cigars though




    I'm a professional troll sir
    I phish noobs passwords than go on and post pictures of dicks for all the little 11 year olds to drool over
    Welcome to the club, cause I do the same thing..Except I don't have to phish people though, I could just straight up hack their PC..

  10. #25
    WoopwoopaJiggaboo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    474
    Reputation
    7
    Thanks
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by HiddenoO View Post
    Welcome to the club, cause I do the same thing..
    So you admit to being a liar?
    We have no reason to believe you when you say you are straight, and by saying it you are just denying that you are in fact a homosexual


    And I made the club fucker, I've been trollin the site since it started in '03
    You have been banned for the following reason:
    haha, you chug dick

    Date the ban will be lifted: 12-11-2011, 10:00 PM
    You have been banned for the following reason:
    2k - your butthole must hurt, go smoke a bowl

    Date the ban will be lifted: 01-11-2013, 08:00 PM

  11. #26
    whatup777's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CA Source Code Section
    Posts
    4,030
    Reputation
    147
    Thanks
    351
    My Mood
    Dead
    This thread is so.....
    Quotes I live by.


    A foolish person learns from his mistakes, I wise person learns from others.
    Quote Originally Posted by AVGN View Post



    mhm

    i live in texas

    i was at the grocery store with my son. He saw a mexican guy, and he said "Look daddy! a mower man!"

    he's 4 yrs old

  12. #27
    Toshie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In a dark place
    Posts
    6,286
    Reputation
    48
    Thanks
    391
    Quote Originally Posted by whatup777 View Post
    This thread is so.....
    ..fucked up and straight up spam

  13. #28
    HiddenoO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Anchorage, AK
    Posts
    840
    Reputation
    33
    Thanks
    212
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by WoopwoopaJiggaboo View Post
    So you admit to being a liar?
    We have no reason to believe you when you say you are straight, and by saying it you are just denying that you are in fact a homosexual


    And I made the club fucker, I've been trollin the site since it started in '03
    I'm not a homo bro..I'm pretty positive that men body parts don't turn me on.. Lesbians are the best, No comment.

  14. #29
    WoopwoopaJiggaboo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    474
    Reputation
    7
    Thanks
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by Toshie View Post


    ..fucked up and straight up spam
    You mean pure amazing?
    Trust me, the chloroform line works everytime if you actually have chloroform
    You have been banned for the following reason:
    haha, you chug dick

    Date the ban will be lifted: 12-11-2011, 10:00 PM
    You have been banned for the following reason:
    2k - your butthole must hurt, go smoke a bowl

    Date the ban will be lifted: 01-11-2013, 08:00 PM

  15. #30
    Toshie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In a dark place
    Posts
    6,286
    Reputation
    48
    Thanks
    391
    Quote Originally Posted by WoopwoopaJiggaboo View Post
    You mean pure amazing?
    Trust me, the chloroform line works everytime if you actually have chloroform
    No, I don't mean pure amazing. I mean worst thread in this forum.
    And only you would use chloroform get a girl.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Best Pick up Line EVAR!
    By Mr.Seyeko in forum General
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 09-13-2011, 07:37 PM
  2. Best/Favorite Rap Lines
    By OMARz in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 06-07-2010, 10:33 PM
  3. The Best Game
    By RebornAce in forum General
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 06-06-2010, 09:39 PM
  4. best c++ tutorial for beginners!
    By WacKer in forum C++/C Programming
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 12-05-2009, 07:30 AM
  5. Pick The Best Band
    By The REAL PandA in forum Entertainment
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 07-10-2009, 06:36 PM