Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1
    Austin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Great White North
    Posts
    30,002
    Reputation
    5407
    Thanks
    8,004
    My Mood
    Lurking

    BRUSH MY TEETH WITH KETCHUP


    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvmrROz7Plo




    VIP Support // May 2011
    CF Minion // January 2012
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014
    Former Staff // January 2015
    General Minion // July 2015
    Publicist // December 2015


  2. #2
    [Banned]JazkPalma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Style is on my veins. Rythm on my mind
    Posts
    255
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    8
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Video Sharing Section.
    Also CSB?

  3. #3
    Austin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Great White North
    Posts
    30,002
    Reputation
    5407
    Thanks
    8,004
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by [Banned]JazkPalma View Post
    Video Sharing Section.
    Also CSB?
    isn't there a reason why you're banned?

    oh that's right, nobody likes you.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvmrROz7Plo




    VIP Support // May 2011
    CF Minion // January 2012
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014
    Former Staff // January 2015
    General Minion // July 2015
    Publicist // December 2015


  4. #4
    Area 51's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    If I told you, I would have to kill you.
    Posts
    3,454
    Reputation
    7
    Thanks
    173
    My Mood
    Twisted
    hes gay....

  5. #5
    [Banned]JazkPalma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Style is on my veins. Rythm on my mind
    Posts
    255
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    8
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    I was banned for Spamming Dave's VM.
    You dont like me? Oh poor guy, but im not stoping living because someone loves me.

  6. #6
    Austin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Great White North
    Posts
    30,002
    Reputation
    5407
    Thanks
    8,004
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by [Banned]JazkPalma View Post
    I was banned for Spamming Dave's VM.
    You dont like me? Oh poor guy, but im not stoping living because someone loves me.
    you spammed dabis's vm, and you think nothing would happen?

    not only do i don't like you, 80% of mpgh doesn't like you.

    get over it nigga.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvmrROz7Plo




    VIP Support // May 2011
    CF Minion // January 2012
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014
    Former Staff // January 2015
    General Minion // July 2015
    Publicist // December 2015


  7. #7
    [Banned]JazkPalma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Style is on my veins. Rythm on my mind
    Posts
    255
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    8
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Saboteur View Post


    you spammed dabis's vm, and you think nothing would happen?

    not only do i don't like you, 80% of mpgh doesn't like you.

    get over it nigga.
    80% of Mpgh Dosent Know Me Hahahahaha. The Other 20%:
    16% ''Loves me'' 4% Hate me.: You and x³ LOL!

  8. #8
    Austin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Great White North
    Posts
    30,002
    Reputation
    5407
    Thanks
    8,004
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by [Banned]JazkPalma View Post


    80% of Mpgh Dosent Know Me Hahahahaha. The Other 20%:
    16% ''Loves me'' 4% Hate me.: You and x³ LOL!
    that's why you had red rep for like two weeks?
    and begged people to +rep you?

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvmrROz7Plo




    VIP Support // May 2011
    CF Minion // January 2012
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014
    Former Staff // January 2015
    General Minion // July 2015
    Publicist // December 2015


  9. #9
    AVGN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Kekistan
    Posts
    15,500
    Reputation
    1710
    Thanks
    6,371
    those teeth look fake



    ^Thanks to RJ^




  10. #10
    Yolo Swaggins's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Swagville
    Posts
    4,712
    Reputation
    24
    Thanks
    218
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Erm...I don't really wanna watch this.
    Wow much signature

  11. #11
    panzerbjørn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Pizza Hut...
    Posts
    305
    Reputation
    7
    Thanks
    17
    My Mood
    Angelic
    WTF. Randomness

Similar Threads

  1. hey kids! brush your teeth!
    By Gourav2122 in forum General
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 12-10-2009, 09:49 PM
  2. First made brush, and what i did with it.
    By yourtiy in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 10-14-2008, 07:40 PM
  3. help with brushes
    By chris199236 in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-11-2008, 07:28 PM
  4. Dave When Brushing Teeth
    By castaway in forum General
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-28-2008, 09:39 AM
  5. playing with grunge brushes.
    By SadisticGrin in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 08-05-2006, 04:16 AM