Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot
    no a minion shouldnt rq like 5 times and then come back crying. harden up.

Threadstarter
    Unverified User
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    Quote Originally Posted by Sjoerd View Post
    no a minion shouldnt rq like 5 times and then come back crying. harden up.
    When did i rqed 5 times and cried huh?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Earn it like anyone else.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by iKiLLYouCro View Post
    Liz is banning a lot of people who are writing in genaral cuz they dont know why..
    1. idk who the hell you are, but not every ban that happens here is mine, I haven't even been on the last couple of days, and I avoid general like the plague it is. So STFU k thx. Don't get reported, better yet don't break the rules, and you don't get banned. Simple.

OPT
    @ Viibez, when leon asked he gave no incentive that he was gonna c&p, as such my comments were not literal but a in passing summary on the basis of your dismissal. If you wanted to find out WHY you were removed within your your trial period, all you had to do was sent Dave, Arun or myself a pm.
    People here tend to go by rumors and take off-hand comments as fact. Which is a mistake.

I supported you as minion, because I saw that you were committed to the section. Yet EVERYONE in the higher staff knew your attitude and general demeanor would be a problem. Still, we pushed for it, and you got it. We thought, maybe after your minionship, you would be more responsible, and stop with the constant bullshit that landed you in CS to begin with. Alas, there was no change, instead if anything you became even more harassing towards members, and we're reported in several occasion. Two official complaints were lodged against you & a whole thread was dedicated to you on admin section.

You were sent my minion pm. You knew the rules and the consequences and responsibilities it carried. In short, there is no one here to blame, but yourself, not killian, not me, or Dave, or anyone. Just you. You failed to adhere and represent the proper conduct, you were in your trial period, and you were dismissed, and all the threads in general you want wont change that. Maybe if your attitude adjusts, and you stop whining, and actually show your worth, then maybe you will be reconsidered.

Just always remember, we don't NEED a minion, it was given as a privilege.

Click Here to Become a MPGH Premium Member by Donating $25 or More.

If anyone claims to be me via MSN/Skype/Email or any other source outside of MPGH private or visitor messages, IT'S NOT ME!
    They are trying to trick or scam you. Report them immediately and PM me here for verification.
    "Don’t confuse my personality with my attitude. My personality is who I am. My attitude depends on who you are." — Frank Ocean
    Moderator: 5/2009-10/2009 | GMod: 10/2009-10/2010 | Staff Administrator: 10/2010-Present

Stupid/Pointless Private messages = SPAM, SPAM = BAN.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Liz For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Killian (11-20-2010)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234