Thread: Mind-fuck

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 29 of 29
  1. #16
    Trapstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Detroit
    Posts
    579
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    13
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by ConnorCG View Post


    So the only insult that you can come up with is that I use a Mac computer? Man, that's a good one. I saw you edit the post and add the first line in, so you obviously didn't copy that part, hence you were trying to show that you typed this up yourself.
    That was not even apart of the typing, it was a "Therefore, I am stoned". Which I added it to the top. No, I would not type that. I simply posted it for thoughts on the subject, to actually have a conversation going. Soh, you can either get the fuck in on the conversation, or get the fuck out.

  2. #17
    Corndog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Salem, NH
    Posts
    10,139
    Reputation
    526
    Thanks
    2,906
    I have a lab report that I have to do by next Monday. Should I just plagiarize the whole thing and hand it in. Then, if my teacher gives me a bad grade or asks me if I copied the whole thing, just tell him that the whole point was that I copied it?
    That sounds like a grand-ol' idea.

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Corndog For This Useful Post:

    rpj (11-21-2010)

  4. #18
    Trapstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Detroit
    Posts
    579
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    13
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by ConnorCG View Post
    I have a lab report that I have to do by next Monday. Should I just plagiarize the whole thing and hand it in. Then, if my teacher gives me a bad grade or asks me if I copied the whole thing, just tell him that the whole point was that I copied it?
    That sounds like a grand-ol' idea.
    You're comparing a lab assignment to a forum? So if I steal a candy bar from a store, it's not a big deal; if I rob an old lady for all her shit, I'm going to jail. See what I did there?

  5. #19
    Corndog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Salem, NH
    Posts
    10,139
    Reputation
    526
    Thanks
    2,906
    Quote Originally Posted by Trapstar View Post
    You're comparing a lab assignment to a forum? So if I steal a candy bar from a store, it's not a big deal; if I rob an old lady for all her shit, I'm going to jail. See what I did there?
    It isn't the context that matters, but the actual theory.

  6. #20
    Trapstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Detroit
    Posts
    579
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    13
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by ConnorCG View Post


    It isn't the context that matters, but the actual theory.
    Alright .

  7. #21
    Corndog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Salem, NH
    Posts
    10,139
    Reputation
    526
    Thanks
    2,906
    Please excuse me, I've got the Moes again it seems.

  8. #22
    Trapstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Detroit
    Posts
    579
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    13
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by ConnorCG View Post
    Please excuse me, I've got the Moes again it seems.
    Excused .

  9. #23
    LESNARJr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Unsuccessful's house.
    Posts
    1,599
    Reputation
    79
    Thanks
    63
    i do not give a fuck


    READ THIS


    FRIENDS 4 EVER

  10. #24
    Czar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    12,655
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295

  11. #25
    LESNARJr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Unsuccessful's house.
    Posts
    1,599
    Reputation
    79
    Thanks
    63
    Quote Originally Posted by Czar View Post
    the one on the right is fat /ew


    READ THIS


    FRIENDS 4 EVER

  12. #26
    Czar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    12,655
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    Quote Originally Posted by Unsuccessful Jr. View Post


    the one on the right is fat /ew

  13. #27
    LESNARJr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Unsuccessful's house.
    Posts
    1,599
    Reputation
    79
    Thanks
    63
    Quote Originally Posted by Czar View Post




    READ THIS


    FRIENDS 4 EVER

  14. #28
    BenXer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    6,200
    Reputation
    322
    Thanks
    720
    csb & boring.

  15. #29
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,896
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,346
    My Mood
    Pensive
    and i was expecting mindtek.........

    i'm dissapoint.


Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12