Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 72
  1. #31
    Austin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Great White North
    Posts
    30,004
    Reputation
    5407
    Thanks
    8,004
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by BACKUP_Disturbed View Post
    SCOPE: Something you need to learn about in the definition of C++. May help you overcome your excessive faggatory.

    And obv your the butt hurt one, since you keep bringing shit up.
    i keep bringing shit up?

    Quote Originally Posted by Disturbed
    Your just still pissed I got you banned for trying to report me for reposting info you already posted.
    i find it funny how im only saying your butthurt and not saying anything about a generalized topic.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvmrROz7Plo




    VIP Support // May 2011
    CF Minion // January 2012
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014
    Former Staff // January 2015
    General Minion // July 2015
    Publicist // December 2015


  2. #32
    BACKUP_Disturbed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    s
    Posts
    146
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    21
    Quote Originally Posted by Saboteur View Post


    i keep bringing shit up?

    Now we are back to SCOPE again.

  3. #33
    Austin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Great White North
    Posts
    30,004
    Reputation
    5407
    Thanks
    8,004
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by BACKUP_Disturbed View Post
    Now we are back to SCOPE again.
    idgaf about scope /

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvmrROz7Plo




    VIP Support // May 2011
    CF Minion // January 2012
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014
    Former Staff // January 2015
    General Minion // July 2015
    Publicist // December 2015


  4. #34
    BACKUP_Disturbed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    s
    Posts
    146
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    21
    Quote Originally Posted by Saboteur View Post


    i keep bringing shit up?



    i find it funny how im only saying your butthurt and not saying anything about a generalized topic.
    "Bringing shit up"

    This isn't where anything of this happened, but yet you keep trying to bring it here. There was an argument on the VM system about that at the time, and where you pulled that from.

    You brought it from VM's to here.

    You are bringing shit up.

  5. #35
    Void's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Inline.
    Posts
    3,196
    Reputation
    205
    Thanks
    1,440
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Can't we all just get along?

  6. #36
    Austin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Great White North
    Posts
    30,004
    Reputation
    5407
    Thanks
    8,004
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by BACKUP_Disturbed View Post
    "Bringing shit up"

    This isn't where anything of this happened, but yet you keep trying to bring it here. There was an argument on the VM system about that at the time, and where you pulled that from.

    You brought it from VM's to here.

    You are bringing shit up.
    naw, saying butthurt ain't bringing anything up.

    just saying you're butthurt.


    so stop being butthurt about it, you act like i'm personally attacking you

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvmrROz7Plo




    VIP Support // May 2011
    CF Minion // January 2012
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014
    Former Staff // January 2015
    General Minion // July 2015
    Publicist // December 2015


  7. #37
    BACKUP_Disturbed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    s
    Posts
    146
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    21
    Quote Originally Posted by Void View Post
    Can't we all just get along?
    I'd be glad to discuss this privately with him, but he won't stop trying to post it everywhere

  8. #38
    LESNARJr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Unsuccessful's house.
    Posts
    1,599
    Reputation
    79
    Thanks
    63
    Quote Originally Posted by Void View Post
    Can't we all just get along?
    apparently not...


    READ THIS


    FRIENDS 4 EVER

  9. #39
    BACKUP_Disturbed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    s
    Posts
    146
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    21
    Quote Originally Posted by Saboteur View Post


    naw, saying butthurt ain't bringing anything up.

    just saying you're butthurt.


    so stop being butthurt about it, you act like i'm personally attacking you
    ORLY?

    Quote Originally Posted by Saboteur View Post
    because your a butthurt faggot who can't flame for shit
    Misrepresented and bias, but a reference is a reference.

  10. #40
    BenXer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    6,200
    Reputation
    322
    Thanks
    720
    rip .

  11. #41
    Austin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Great White North
    Posts
    30,004
    Reputation
    5407
    Thanks
    8,004
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by BACKUP_Disturbed View Post
    ORLY?



    Misrepresented and bias, but a reference is a reference.
    you take "you can't flame" as a attack?

    you need a reality check kid.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvmrROz7Plo




    VIP Support // May 2011
    CF Minion // January 2012
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014
    Former Staff // January 2015
    General Minion // July 2015
    Publicist // December 2015


  12. #42
    spiritwo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    709
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    76
    My Mood
    Happy
    Don't be mad be glad
    --
    "Life is tough. It's tougher if you're stupid."

    Spiritwo |






  13. #43
    BACKUP_Disturbed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    s
    Posts
    146
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    21
    Quote Originally Posted by Saboteur View Post


    you take "you can't flame" as a attack?

    you need a reality check kid.


    Quote Originally Posted by Saboteur View Post
    because your a butthurt faggot who can't flame for shit
    Logic w/ proof. > Ranting, misquoted bullshit.

  14. #44
    spiritwo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    709
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    76
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by BACKUP_Disturbed View Post
    Logic w/ proof. > Ranting, misquoted bullshit.
    I disagree
    --
    "Life is tough. It's tougher if you're stupid."

    Spiritwo |






  15. #45
    Austin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Great White North
    Posts
    30,004
    Reputation
    5407
    Thanks
    8,004
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by BACKUP_Disturbed View Post
    Logic w/ proof. > Ranting, misquoted bullshit.
    don't bitch about me bringing up shit when you're bringing up shit.



    Y R U SO MAD AND BUTTHURT?

    IT MAY BE BECAUSE IM SLOW BUT I DON'T GET IT.

    you're a minion, act like it.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvmrROz7Plo




    VIP Support // May 2011
    CF Minion // January 2012
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014
    Former Staff // January 2015
    General Minion // July 2015
    Publicist // December 2015


Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast