Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 72
  1. #46
    spiritwo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    709
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    76
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Saboteur View Post


    don't bitch about me bringing up shit when you're bringing up shit.



    Y R U SO MAD AND BUTTHURT?

    IT MAY BE BECAUSE IM SLOW BUT I DON'T GET IT.

    you're a minion, act like it.
    You're not that slow
    --
    "Life is tough. It's tougher if you're stupid."

    Spiritwo |






  2. #47
    BACKUP_Disturbed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    s
    Posts
    146
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    21
    Quote Originally Posted by Saboteur View Post


    don't bitch about me bringing up shit when you're bringing up shit.



    Y R U SO MAD AND BUTTHURT?

    IT MAY BE BECAUSE IM SLOW BUT I DON'T GET IT.

    you're a minion, act like it.
    Aok, acting like a minion would be just to have you banned for flaming staff, but I don't bitch about faggots, I'd rather prove your full of shit, to yourself.


    Another goddamn slap in the face
    Don't wanna give me a place
    Are you afraid?

    I'm coming fast
    Plantin' thoughts in your mind
    And droppin' plates on your ass

    Well, here I come
    I'm droppin' plates on your ass, bitch

  3. #48
    spiritwo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    709
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    76
    My Mood
    Happy
    Can we all just be kind to one another, i like it better that way /
    --
    "Life is tough. It's tougher if you're stupid."

    Spiritwo |






  4. #49
    BACKUP_Disturbed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    s
    Posts
    146
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    21
    Quote Originally Posted by spiritwo View Post
    Can we all just be kind to one another, i like it better that way /
    I'll stop whenever he does.

  5. #50
    Austin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Great White North
    Posts
    30,002
    Reputation
    5407
    Thanks
    8,004
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by BACKUP_Disturbed View Post
    Aok, acting like a minion would be just to have you banned for flaming staff, but I don't bitch about faggots, I'd rather prove your full of shit, to yourself.
    a minion who is flaming a regular member and the regular member flames back has every right too, you first attacked me.

    and nah, you're provoking me.

    so therefore, you're no better than me, and are being just like me.. but worse.

    and kid, you're what, 14? go see a therapist because you have alot of bottled up anger.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvmrROz7Plo




    VIP Support // May 2011
    CF Minion // January 2012
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014
    Former Staff // January 2015
    General Minion // July 2015
    Publicist // December 2015


  6. #51
    spiritwo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    709
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    76
    My Mood
    Happy
    This is an interesting argument to follow if you ask me /
    --
    "Life is tough. It's tougher if you're stupid."

    Spiritwo |






  7. #52
    Austin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Great White North
    Posts
    30,002
    Reputation
    5407
    Thanks
    8,004
    My Mood
    Lurking
    not an argument, just random spews of verbal diarrhea.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvmrROz7Plo




    VIP Support // May 2011
    CF Minion // January 2012
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014
    Former Staff // January 2015
    General Minion // July 2015
    Publicist // December 2015


  8. #53
    spiritwo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    709
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    76
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Saboteur View Post
    not an argument, just random spews of verbal diarrhea.
    haha well when you put it that way......
    --
    "Life is tough. It's tougher if you're stupid."

    Spiritwo |






  9. #54
    BACKUP_Disturbed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    s
    Posts
    146
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    21
    Quote Originally Posted by Saboteur View Post




    nah, you're provoking me.

    so therefore, you're no better than me, and are being just like me.. but worse.

    and kid, you're what, 14? go see a therapist because you have alot of bottled up anger.
    Not a far off guess, only a little low, but anyone over 20 who takes the time to post so much on an internet forum, is either running it, or really needs to get a job.

    And here is where you are wrong, I'm not like you, at all. YOU are arrogant, and can't even consider that you might be wrong, YOU don't care enough about your image to use proper grammar. YOU are young, very young, (less the 18) and are scared to admit it. YOU are provoking ME, I didn't say anything in the thread about a conversation that didn't take place here until you started attacking me, AGAIN. YOU have had a thread full of staff suggesting you for CS. (Which you received on HEMP)

    I could keep going on, but these post have a character limit.

    Quote Originally Posted by BACKUP_Disturbed View Post
    Not a far off guess, only a little low, but anyone over 20 who takes the time to post so much on an internet forum, is either running it, or really needs to get a job.

    And here is where you are wrong, I'm not like you, at all. YOU are arrogant, and can't even consider that you might be wrong, YOU don't care enough about your image to use proper grammar. YOU are young, very young, (less the 18) and are scared to admit it. YOU are provoking ME, I didn't say anything in the thread about a conversation that didn't take place here until you started attacking me, AGAIN. YOU have had a thread full of staff suggesting you for CS. (Which you received on HEMP)

    I could keep going on, but these post have a character limit.
    And since you seem to love editing post....

    Stop bullshitting. YOU attacked ME first. The thread was deleted, so now you are lying, but some of us can see those "deleted" threads.
    Last edited by BACKUP_Disturbed; 11-22-2010 at 12:38 AM.

  10. #55
    Austin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Great White North
    Posts
    30,002
    Reputation
    5407
    Thanks
    8,004
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by BACKUP_Disturbed View Post
    Not a far off guess, only a little low, but anyone over 20 who takes the time to post so much on an internet forum, is either running it, or really needs to get a job.

    And here is where you are wrong, I'm not like you, at all. YOU are arrogant, and can't even consider that you might be wrong, YOU don't care enough about your image to use proper grammar. YOU are young, very young, (less the 18) and are scared to admit it. YOU are provoking ME, I didn't say anything in the thread about a conversation that didn't take place here until you started attacking me, AGAIN. YOU have had a thread full of staff suggesting you for CS. (Which you received on HEMP)

    I could keep going on, but these post have a character limit.
    scared to admit im under 18?

    NIGGER IN MY BF MINION APP I TOLD MY AGE WHICH IS 16.



    OH LOOK WHO THREW THE FIRST INSULT.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvmrROz7Plo




    VIP Support // May 2011
    CF Minion // January 2012
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014
    Former Staff // January 2015
    General Minion // July 2015
    Publicist // December 2015


  11. #56
    BACKUP_Disturbed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    s
    Posts
    146
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    21
    Quote Originally Posted by Saboteur View Post


    scared to admit im under 18?

    NIGGER IN MY BF MINION APP I TOLD MY AGE WHICH IS 16.



    OH LOOK WHO THREW THE FIRST INSULT.
    "lrn2recognizepostbanthread"

    Isn't an insult.

    You attacked me first, IN A THREAD THAT IS NOW DELETED. Since it is DELETED, you are now bullshitting about it.

    Also, you are CS, YOU HAVE NO RIGHTS ON MPGH.

  12. #57
    Austin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Great White North
    Posts
    30,002
    Reputation
    5407
    Thanks
    8,004
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by BACKUP_Disturbed View Post
    "lrn2recognizepostbanthread"

    Isn't an insult.

    You attacked me first, IN A THREAD THAT IS NOW DELETED. Since it is DELETED, you are now bullshitting about it.

    Also, you are CS, YOU HAVE NO RIGHTS ON MPGH.
    bullshitting about what?

    jesus christ child you need help.


    not the first post you idiot, the first insult. if you look, you've said "CONTRADICTION FAGGOT"

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvmrROz7Plo




    VIP Support // May 2011
    CF Minion // January 2012
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014
    Former Staff // January 2015
    General Minion // July 2015
    Publicist // December 2015


  13. #58
    BACKUP_Disturbed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    s
    Posts
    146
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    21
    And someone who is 16 can't call someone 15 a "kid".

    Quote Originally Posted by Saboteur View Post


    bullshitting about what?

    jesus christ child you need help.


    not the first post you idiot, the first insult. if you look, you've said "CONTRADICTION FAGGOT"
    Are you retarded, YOU threw the first insult, IN A THREAD, AND POST THAT IS HIDDEN. You know most can't see it, so you are lying.

    And it doesn't matter who said what first, stop acting like your 3. ("HE STARTED IT!?!?!!" bullshit.)
    Last edited by BACKUP_Disturbed; 11-22-2010 at 12:44 AM.

  14. #59
    Austin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Great White North
    Posts
    30,002
    Reputation
    5407
    Thanks
    8,004
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by BACKUP_Disturbed View Post
    And someone who is 16 can't call someone 15 a "kid".



    Are you retarded, YOU threw the first insult, IN A THREAD, AND POST THAT IS HIDDEN. You know most can't see it, so you are lying.

    And it doesn't matter who said what first, stop acting like your 3. ("HE STARTED IT!?!?!!" bullshit.)

    if you are a kid, you can be called a kid, if you are a kid, you can say kid.


    there are no invisible rules which state if somebody is under 18 they can't say kid.

    first post is deleted, so you have no proof i threw the first argument. shut the fuck up. YOU'RE A MINION, ACT LIKE IT. YOU'VE BEEN GIVIN MULTIPLE CHANCES TO DROP IT BUT YOU FEEL THE NEED TO CONTINUE THIS BECAUSE YOU"RE BORED.[/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvmrROz7Plo




    VIP Support // May 2011
    CF Minion // January 2012
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014
    Former Staff // January 2015
    General Minion // July 2015
    Publicist // December 2015


  15. #60
    BACKUP_Disturbed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    s
    Posts
    146
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    21
    Quote Originally Posted by Saboteur View Post


    if you are a kid, you can be called a kid, if you are a kid, you can say kid.


    there are no invisible rules which state if somebody is under 18 they can't say kid.
    OFC you ignore the rest because you know I'm right.

    OFC there is no hidden rule, it's just the same situation so someone who is 97 calling someone who is 98 old. No real difference.

    Quote Originally Posted by Saboteur View Post
    if you are a kid, you can be called a kid, if you are a kid, you can say kid.


    there are no invisible rules which state if somebody is under 18 they can't say kid.

    first post is deleted, so you have no proof i threw the first argument. shut the fuck up. YOU'RE A MINION, ACT LIKE IT. YOU'VE BEEN GIVIN MULTIPLE CHANCES TO DROP IT BUT YOU FEEL THE NEED TO CONTINUE THIS BECAUSE YOU"RE BORED.[/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]
    Exactly why you are lying.

    I dropped it on all chances, you keep starting it up again.

    Go ahead, reply, bring it up again, prove me right.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast