Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 49
  1. #31
    Unsuccessful's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Road to Success
    Posts
    10,523
    Reputation
    822
    Thanks
    716

    Rick
    Mr.T
    Unsuccessful

  2. #32
    Saboteur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,119
    Reputation
    556
    Thanks
    179
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.T View Post

    game booster 2.3 premium + serial

    life is pleasant, Death is peaceful. It's the transition that's troublesome - Isaac Aasimov


  3. #33
    Unsuccessful's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Road to Success
    Posts
    10,523
    Reputation
    822
    Thanks
    716
    we turnin mpgh into a zoo

    Rick
    Mr.T
    Unsuccessful

  4. #34
    Stoney Franklin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    p-town
    Posts
    1,640
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    72
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Jefferey View Post
    spamming useless shit in general that nobody cares about.

    gm+ don't need a reason and can't be demoted for ragebans. (of regular members)
    = lame

    regardless what you say your constant bitching about how much you want me out has turned this into a 3 page thread
    now you are assuming that i don't know anyone here at mpgh or my previous account was a low rank

    your nothin but a child step out of the way because the pathogen is back n disease will be spread one community at a time

    this is a synchonized effort of many people banned from many communities for being ragebanned
    You can quote me on this..when it comes to juggalos we're.....

    More than a charm n a chain we're like a crackpipe


    GOT SHIT TO SAY ABOUT THE JUGGALO FAMILY LISTEN TO THIS ONE SONG


    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_n2kY...eature=related

  5. #35
    deathjr453's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Right Behind You!
    Posts
    618
    Reputation
    35
    Thanks
    91
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoney Franklin View Post
    = lame

    regardless what you say your constant bitching about how much you want me out has turned this into a 3 page thread
    now you are assuming that i don't know anyone here at mpgh or my previous account was a low rank

    your nothin but a child step out of the way because the pathogen is back n disease will be spread one community at a time

    this is a synchonized effort of many people banned from many communities for being ragebanned



  6. #36
    Saboteur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,119
    Reputation
    556
    Thanks
    179
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoney Franklin View Post
    = lame

    regardless what you say your constant bitching about how much you want me out has turned this into a 3 page thread
    now you are assuming that i don't know anyone here at mpgh or my previous account was a low rank

    your nothin but a child step out of the way because the pathogen is back n disease will be spread one community at a time

    this is a synchonized effort of many people banned from many communities for being ragebanned
    jesus christ nobody cares.

    and i'm bitching? baby i haven't even started. seriously, i haven't even bitched. lrn2mpgh faggot.

    game booster 2.3 premium + serial

    life is pleasant, Death is peaceful. It's the transition that's troublesome - Isaac Aasimov


  7. #37
    DoubleDutch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Koning
    Posts
    11,254
    Reputation
    1149
    Thanks
    1,174
    My Mood
    Bored
    Copy pasta faggot.

  8. #38
    Brecht Algoet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CA General< CA Mods
    Posts
    5,413
    Reputation
    381
    Thanks
    594
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoney Franklin View Post
    Freedom...
    is the word most incorrectly used

    In modern times millions of people express what they call freedom in the form of slander and bigotry on a tool that was created to be used as an educational tool. And as a result of this hundreds of teen suicides and depression cases have arisen, and even the best scientists are shocked by this.
    Why is it that when someone realizes they can be completly anonomous they decide to bash or degragate others for stuff they don't truly know about?
    And why is it some take these slanders against targeted and selected groups as facts??
    Who's worse the people doin it or the people believing what they say??
    Its the power of the people supporting slander that give it strength not the slander itself
    Or even the slanderer because 9 times out of 10 that person is usually a weak pathetic imp of a person preyin n feastin on the weak unformed mind of another adolescent.
    So if you are a real man or women stand up for what is right and let the kiddies have their fun.
    But!!!!point them out for the ridiculous noob/trolls they really are(if someone seems to actually be taking offense).



    This was a PSA please remember to always buy bic lighters,because zippos taste like ass.
    TL; DR now GTFO!

  9. #39
    Yolo Swaggins's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Swagville
    Posts
    4,712
    Reputation
    24
    Thanks
    218
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoney Franklin View Post
    your intelligence is astounding
    lol someone thats not a dumbass. FINALLY gosh...
    welcome
    Wow much signature

  10. #40
    SjoerdJr...'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Manhattan. Why?
    Posts
    3,979
    Reputation
    48
    Thanks
    457
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Jefferey View Post


    you're a faggot.

    nobody likes you.

    you were adopted.

    your mom is a whore.

    i fucked her in the mouth, several times.

    and once in the belly button.
    Lol the belly button?!?!?!?

  11. #41
    iverson954360's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,280
    Reputation
    940
    Thanks
    1,656
    My Mood
    Dead
    I'm going to let you guess how many.

  12. #42
    /b/oss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,652
    Reputation
    795
    Thanks
    3,546
    Quote Originally Posted by Jefferey View Post


    i fucked your mom to death from my cum squirting down her throat and getting clogged and her choking.
    lol .


    Quote Originally Posted by Jefferey View Post


    i fucked your mom to death from my cum squirting down her throat and getting clogged and her choking.
    lol .

  13. #43
    Sjoerd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Aurora Borealis
    Posts
    16,876
    Reputation
    1198
    Thanks
    2,083
    My Mood
    Hot
    the flamers should leave the internet for a few days

    finally a smart person

  14. #44
    LESNARJr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Unsuccessful's house.
    Posts
    1,599
    Reputation
    79
    Thanks
    63
    i think this is a c + p

    /sad


    READ THIS


    FRIENDS 4 EVER

  15. #45
    DoubleDutch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Koning
    Posts
    11,254
    Reputation
    1149
    Thanks
    1,174
    My Mood
    Bored
    ofcourse it is

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast