Poll: What to do?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 62
  1. #46
    aeronyx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    /210/
    Posts
    11,238
    Reputation
    1211
    Thanks
    5,045
    Quote Originally Posted by 666HiddenMaster666 View Post


    True, but then there's all the keylogger, etc.
    I still know the safe transactions from legit companies is still there
    Try Direct2Drive I haven't used it personally; I've seen mixed reviews about them, but they're like a Steam w/o the launcher if you haven't heard about them. on the positive side, it seems to be fast, and easy, straight to your hard drive. No viruses, from what i've seen; on the bad side, there are a bunch of games w/ mods for the CD version of the [Insert Game Title Here], but they don't seem to be compatible. Oblivion, for example.


    On a side not, Oblivion gameplay is great. you should look into that.

  2. #47
    Stevenom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Summoner's Rift
    Posts
    17,746
    Reputation
    1087
    Thanks
    1,916
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Quote Originally Posted by 666HiddenMaster666 View Post


    True, but then there's all the keylogger, etc.
    I still know the safe transactions from legit companies is still there
    I usually get my games from:
    Steam
    EA
    onlinekeystore.
    Onlinekeystores give you serial keys so you download with EA Downloads Manager or Steam./yea

  3. #48
    Lady GaGa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Gamerage
    Posts
    5,147
    Reputation
    140
    Thanks
    333
    My Mood
    Angelic
    you should get Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood(R). Its supposed to be super bad ass.


    YOU POSTED THIS THREAD TWICE


    But i stilll love you.... bunches <3
    Last edited by Lady GaGa; 11-22-2010 at 10:56 PM. Reason: spelled super souppre
    Your signature has been removed due to excessive homosexuality.

  4. #49
    666HiddenMaster666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    14,461
    Reputation
    953
    Thanks
    1,854
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by aeronyx View Post
    Try Direct2Drive I haven't used it personally; I've seen mixed reviews about them, but they're like a Steam w/o the launcher if you haven't heard about them. on the positive side, it seems to be fast, and easy, straight to your hard drive. No viruses, from what i've seen; on the bad side, there are a bunch of games w/ mods for the CD version of the [Insert Game Title Here], but they don't seem to be compatible. Oblivion, for example. On a side not, Oblivion gameplay is great. you should look into that.
    Quote Originally Posted by ~HeartLessKid~ View Post
    I usually get my games from:
    Steam
    EA
    onlinekeystore.
    Onlinekeystores give you serial keys so you download with EA Downloads Manager or Steam./yea
    I'll look into those things

    Quote Originally Posted by jamesman11 View Post
    you should get Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood(R). Its supposed to be super bad ass.
    YOU POSTED THIS THREAD TWICE
    But i stilll love you.... bunches <3
    No AC, I'm not buying the whole series
    I already know that -.-
    IDK you so I can't love you 0.o
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

  5. #50
    Taco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    lookin for a 1986 E30 M3
    Posts
    6,383
    Reputation
    352
    Thanks
    419
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyle View Post
    How wouldnt it make sense?

    Dead space is a fucken scary game. Even in daylight.
    imma play the first 1.
    right now.

  6. #51
    666HiddenMaster666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    14,461
    Reputation
    953
    Thanks
    1,854
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by killakid™ View Post


    imma play the first 1.
    right now.
    Offtopic much brah?
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

  7. #52
    Taco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    lookin for a 1986 E30 M3
    Posts
    6,383
    Reputation
    352
    Thanks
    419
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by 666HiddenMaster666 View Post


    Offtopic much brah?
    oh sorry.
    Battlefield 1942 complete....whatever.

    im pretty sure uve played Cod4 a gazillion times.
    and since u have alterIW, no need for cod4.

  8. #53
    666HiddenMaster666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    14,461
    Reputation
    953
    Thanks
    1,854
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by killakid™ View Post


    oh sorry.
    Battlefield 1942 complete....whatever.

    im pretty sure uve played Cod4 a gazillion times.
    and since u have alterIW, no need for cod4.
    Meh, AlterIW give COD4?
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

  9. #54
    Heartview's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    KY Cygni
    Posts
    9,208
    Reputation
    717
    Thanks
    2,876
    CoD4>MW2.

    There is no need comparing the two as CoD4 is better. SP on CoD4 was probably the best out of the series, and MP is still going strong and is fun to play.
    Texture Mods


    Obedear, the sky is low

  10. #55
    666HiddenMaster666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    14,461
    Reputation
    953
    Thanks
    1,854
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by derpderp View Post
    CoD4>MW2.

    There is no need comparing the two as CoD4 is better. SP on CoD4 was probably the best out of the series, and MP is still going strong and is fun to play.

    I need some proof
    I'm also personally swayed to wait for GameStop to restock W@W
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

  11. #56
    Heartview's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    KY Cygni
    Posts
    9,208
    Reputation
    717
    Thanks
    2,876
    Proof for what? That MP is still active? Or that SP had a good campaign?
    Texture Mods


    Obedear, the sky is low

  12. #57
    666HiddenMaster666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    14,461
    Reputation
    953
    Thanks
    1,854
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by derpderp View Post
    Proof for what? That MP is still active? Or that SP had a good campaign?
    SP looks decent
    MP killstreaks are too little?
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

  13. #58
    Heartview's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    KY Cygni
    Posts
    9,208
    Reputation
    717
    Thanks
    2,876
    Doesnt matter. It stops noobs from camping or whoring out killstreaks. you have UAV, Airstrike, and a Chopper. The rest is all about the gameplay, not hiding in a corner playing with a laptop.

    It was a little less arcade-y than MW2, but it was still one of the best FPS games out there. Ranks up there with CS and Quake.
    Texture Mods


    Obedear, the sky is low

  14. #59
    666HiddenMaster666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    14,461
    Reputation
    953
    Thanks
    1,854
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by derpderp View Post
    Doesnt matter. It stops noobs from camping or whoring out killstreaks. you have UAV, Airstrike, and a Chopper. The rest is all about the gameplay, not hiding in a corner playing with a laptop.

    It was a little less arcade-y than MW2, but it was still one of the best FPS games out there. Ranks up there with CS and Quake.
    lol, cool
    But if they restock W@W at cheap price, I'll get that...should I?
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

  15. #60
    Heartview's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    KY Cygni
    Posts
    9,208
    Reputation
    717
    Thanks
    2,876
    Meh. If youve played BO youve played W@W. I only got it for the zombies and MP is pretty quiet afaik. SP was good though, and zombies are still fun. But if you only get it for zombies and sp, just go torrent it.
    Texture Mods


    Obedear, the sky is low

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast